Hillary stole almost all of the Hiati money donated for her Clinton foundation and did nothing .

The worse crime is the indifference displayed by at least 47% of who chant that they care soooo much for minorities.

That, is the far worse crime.

Trust this. The reason the clintons do that, is for that very reason and since the pathetic left are exactly what I say they are every fucking day, there is no reason at all to pay any attention when they belly ache about black rights.

If you can get away with it, punch them flush in the face for the fucking pathetic liars they are. They are fucking hypocrites. They are all fucking liars. They are all fucking pathetic.

If I could only get away with it.....

Obama, 2008:
"Hillary will say and so anything to get elected and change nothing."

1st Lady: Nothing

Senator: Nothing

Secretary of State: Nothing (Positive)

Haiti: Nothing

She leaves a trail of scandal, crime, & failure

yah but, you see, the Clintons were broke and had to pay their overdue mortgages on their 7 homes,,,,boohoo hoo:eusa_boohoo:

Now imagine what she will get away with in the White House, with a completely compliant media and an R party run by weasels and progs.

Hillary is a criminal akin to a Mafia Boss and will probably be POTUS. Great job Americans!!!

time to 'FESS UP -----is there anyone out there who
has failed----in the past few decades, to detect the fact
that Hillcat is a deceitful, dishonest, self-aggrandizing
bitch?

time to 'FESS UP -----is there anyone out there who
has failed----in the past few decades, to detect the fact
that Hillcat is a deceitful, dishonest, self-aggrandizing
bitch?
Apparently millions of Americans have failed.

I'll vote for her because dolts like the op make up as many lies as they can and spread them around on a message board so other RW dolts can hump each others leg and slobber on their shoes ...

pathetic

I'll vote for her because dolts like the op make up as many lies as they can and spread them around on a message board so other RW dolts can hump each others leg and slobber on their shoes ...

pathetic

oh----I am a registered democrat-----never voted BEFORE---for
a repub. president. When Klown Kerry ran----I ABSTAINED.
This year, I will not ABSTAIN

Haitians at DNC: 'We Hate Hillary'; She 'Belongs in Jail'

She is so corrupt but you still will vote for her because Trump says bad words

Oh, Breitbart. Is that the site who's editor at large is on a hiatus as he acts as chief of staff for the Trump campaign? Steve Bannon? Colour me surprised - NOT...

if Beerfart didn't have RW's to buy their bullshit they'd be lost down a gutter
And MSLSD would never lie...

Now imagine what she will get away with in the White House, with a completely compliant media and an R party run by weasels and progs.

Hillary is a criminal akin to a Mafia Boss and will probably be POTUS. Great job Americans!!!

This is why it's unreal that people would vote for her. It's putting the fox in charge of the chicken coop. Her pay corruption will look mild compared to what she will do as POTUS.

Really?
Why don't we look at the staff with their convoluting on the Clinton's real positions on DOMA, shall we?
WikiLeaks - The Podesta Emails
just a snippet-
I think everyone agrees we shouldn't restate her argument. Question is > whether she's going to agree to explicitly disavow it. And I doubt it. >

WikiLeaks - The Podesta Emails

pathetic

Forum List

Back