Hillary stole almost all of the Hiati money donated for her Clinton foundation and did nothing .

I did already. Here's a thought. Go back to Correct the Record and tell them you failed. Again.

No you DID NOT show any evidence that Hatian relief money was stolen by Hillary. NONE. ZERO. ZILCH.

It's amazing to watch you retards get all stumped and flustered when someone gowd forbid asks of you for basic evidence for the bullshit you claim.

It's cool to steal money that is supposed to go to a 3td world nation that suffered a natural disaster.

Hillary loves minorities.:9:

Not as cool as you lemmings eating up completely unsubstantiated Trump shit.
Trump said he could grab some pussy, while your guy rips off a poor nation. You're an idiot.

Except you can't point to any evidence that it is the case.

Assert assert assert, call people idiots for not believing you and asking for evidence. Par for the course in Alt-right universe.
So the Haiti people are all liars?

All Hatian people? Were did you pull ALL from? There was one or two quoted, who seem for some reason to be very interested in foreign elections most Haitians probably don't give a sht about.

Put up the evidence Hillary stole Hatian money or stfu already.
I will love it when Hillary takes your welfare money, and gives it to an illegal immigrant. Because she already knows you will vote for her no matter what.

Not as cool as you lemmings eating up completely unsubstantiated Trump shit.
Trump said he could grab some pussy, while your guy rips off a poor nation. You're an idiot.

Assert assert assert, call people idiots for not believing you and asking for evidence. Par for the course in Alt-right universe.

All Hatian people? Were did you pull ALL from? There was one or two quoted, who seem for some reason to be very interested in foreign elections most Haitians probably don't give a sht about.

I will love it when Hillary takes your welfare money, and gives it to an illegal immigrant. Because she already knows you will vote for her no matter what.

Oh so now that you can't support any of your bullshit...you turn to making up more bullshit including bullshit about me personally. Bravo maestro, bravo, way to go, way to shine. :clap2:

Oh so now that you can't support any of your bullshit...you turn to making up more bullshit including bullshit about me personally. Bravo maestro, bravo, way to go, way to shine. :clap2:
There is no reason to show you evidence, you won't believe it. It's in the emails that were leaked. You know the ones that prove Hillary is a sleazy treasonous bitch you don't believe.

There is no reason to show you evidence, you won't believe it. It's in the emails that were leaked. You know the ones that prove Hillary is a sleazy treasonous bitch you don't believe.

There is no use in having a discussion with iknowgood, S/He is a biddable fool and seems to be dim of wit and ignorant of reality. Note he/she didn't provide any evidence to support the claim s/he echoed and seems to subscribe to the fascist ethos guilty until proved innocent.

There is no use in having a discussion with iknowgood, S/He is a biddable fool and seems to be dim of wit and ignorant of reality. Note he/she didn't provide any evidence to support the claim s/he echoed and seems to subscribe to the fascist ethos guilty until proved innocent.
Comedy said that more than likely Hillary's classified emails did get into our enemies hands. That is treason because she knew it was unsecured. That is a fact, if you don't believe me listen to Comey's speech.

There is no reason to show you evidence, you won't believe it.

Then show it to other people, prove that you aren't gullible lemming who swallows any ol' bullshit your masters happen to trow up in the air..

Double dare you.

Comedy said that more than likely Hillary's classified emails did get into our enemies hands. That is treason because she knew it was unsecured. That is a fact, if you don't believe me listen to Comey's speech.

"Mens rea, the intention or knowledge of wrongdoing that constitutes part of a crime, as opposed to the action or conduct of the accused"; that, and the legal definition of Treason in our Constitution is, No Person shall be convicted of Treason unless on the Testimony of two Witnesses to the same overt Act, or on Confession in open Court. ... The Constitution defines treason as specific acts, namely "levying War against [the United States], or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort."!

You cling to the fascist ethos guilty until proved innocent; no wonder you will vote for Donald Trump.

"Mens rea, the intention or knowledge of wrongdoing that constitutes part of a crime, as opposed to the action or conduct of the accused"; that, and the legal definition of Treason in our Constitution is, No Person shall be convicted of Treason unless on the Testimony of two Witnesses to the same overt Act, or on Confession in open Court. ... The Constitution defines treason as specific acts, namely "levying War against [the United States], or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort."!

You cling to the fascist ethos guilty until proved innocent; no wonder you will vote for Donald Trump.
Lol, yes officer I didn't intend to shoot and kill the guy. It just happened. I had no intent to break the law, can I go now? That is how you sound.

Lol, yes officer I didn't intend to shoot and kill the guy. It just happened. I had no intent to break the law, can I go now? That is how you sound.

U B Dumb. It's okay to be dumb, willfully or otherwise.

I did already. Here's a thought. Go back to Correct the Record and tell them you failed. Again.

No you DID NOT show any evidence that Hatian relief money was stolen by Hillary. NONE. ZERO. ZILCH.

It's amazing to watch you retards get all stumped and flustered when someone gowd forbid asks of you for basic evidence for the bullshit you claim.

The bitch rigged the elections, rolled on in fucked the country made sure there was "trade" and her brother walked out with a sweet contract for gold. Fun filled fact. The money didn't make it to the people. So, take your ass back to Correct the Record and tell them you failed.

Dood. You just started a thread two days ago and asked questions that you had no intention of actually discussing. You're a fucknut.

Forum List

Back