🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hillary to NYTimes: Et tu, Pinch?

Rumor has it that Texas Gov. Rick Perry will run once again for POTUS, Romney seems open to being drafted (unlike during the Vietnam War, but I digress) and even Marsha Blackburn may toss her hat in the ring as this years Michelle Bachmann.

Maybe even Rudy and Mr. 999 will reappear; then, of course we can expect Cruz, R Paul and Jeb Bush (the darling of the RINO set); of course the winner will be the one who convinces Messrs. Koch and Mr. Sheldon Adelson that they are the one to make the final move to change America from a democratic republic into the Oligarchic Plutocracy they covet.

What does this have to do with Hillary? Yeah, nothing. Just a deflection to cover an inability to make points.

Hillary was a lock in 2008. Until she wasnt.
No, the Dems have a winning formula and they will play it. Look for Deval Patrick to run, another clearn articulate black man.

Rumor has it that Texas Gov. Rick Perry will run once again for POTUS, Romney seems open to being drafted (unlike during the Vietnam War, but I digress) and even Marsha Blackburn may toss her hat in the ring as this years Michelle Bachmann.

Maybe even Rudy and Mr. 999 will reappear; then, of course we can expect Cruz, R Paul and Jeb Bush (the darling of the RINO set); of course the winner will be the one who convinces Messrs. Koch and Mr. Sheldon Adelson that they are the one to make the final move to change America from a democratic republic into the Oligarchic Plutocracy they covet.

Topic: NY Times shivs Hillary

You: Not on topic

See the problem?

Poor Democrats. They have all their hope in Hillary. What happens if Hillary dies? Or decides to not run? Who then ?

Warren?
Biden?
Pelosi?
Reid?

Democrats have no bench and are proud of it.

:lol:

Oh, I do so hope Uncle Joe runs and gets the nod!

3sgdzh.jpg

I keep telling you that the Dems have no plans whatsoever to nominate Hillary as their POTUS Candidate. She's far too decent and reasonable for them. Her worst error is to continue to believe that the Dems NEED her and that she has a power base separate and apart from George Soros.

The Times just stuck their daggers into her. They NEVER portray Obama as the vacant, shallow, ignorant man he is, but look at how they hung Hillary out to dry.

"WASHINGTON — It was a simple question to someone accustomed to much tougher ones: What was her proudest achievement as secretary of state? But for a moment, Hillary Rodham Clinton, appearing recently before a friendly audience at a women’s forum in Manhattan, seemed flustered."

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/04/17/u...plicates-clintons-diplomatic-legacy.html?_r=0

No Lib at USMB will take my Hillary Won't get the Nomination bet. Will Vegas cover the action?

That is not an unflattering article about Hillary. I have no idea how you got that impression.

I keep telling you that the Dems have no plans whatsoever to nominate Hillary as their POTUS Candidate. She's far too decent and reasonable for them. Her worst error is to continue to believe that the Dems NEED her and that she has a power base separate and apart from George Soros.

The Times just stuck their daggers into her. They NEVER portray Obama as the vacant, shallow, ignorant man he is, but look at how they hung Hillary out to dry.

"WASHINGTON — It was a simple question to someone accustomed to much tougher ones: What was her proudest achievement as secretary of state? But for a moment, Hillary Rodham Clinton, appearing recently before a friendly audience at a women’s forum in Manhattan, seemed flustered."

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/04/17/u...plicates-clintons-diplomatic-legacy.html?_r=0

No Lib at USMB will take my Hillary Won't get the Nomination bet. Will Vegas cover the action?

That is not an unflattering article about Hillary. I have no idea how you got that impression.

"But her halting answer suggests a problem that Mrs. Clinton could confront as she recounts her record in Mr. Obama’s cabinet before a possible run for president in 2016: Much of what she labored over so conscientiously is either unfinished business or has gone awry in his second term."

Unfinished business or gone awry...

"But her halting answer suggests a problem that Mrs. Clinton could confront as she recounts her record in Mr. Obama’s cabinet before a possible run for president in 2016: Much of what she labored over so conscientiously is either unfinished business or has gone awry in his second term."

Read the WHOLE article.

Read the WHOLE article.

I read the "Whole" article.

It was about as far from an endorsement of "the presumptive democrat nominee" as you can get- especially from the NYT!! Only a piss drinker would believe otherwise.....

Bottom line - If a trained monkey comes along and says "raise taxes on the rich", "Stop globull warming", and "social justice" - that monkey will be the DNC nominee in 2016....

Can you imagine how angry the leftist freaks will be after Obama is stymied for another 2 years- this time without the Senate?? He was going to do so much....boohooo..

Wingnuttery will prevail in 2016....

:badgrin:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back