Hillary to supporter: "Why dont you go to the end of the line!!"

can you just imagine Hillary in the 10 or less line at wal-mart, and with 25 items, and growling at anyone who gives her shit about a full carriage?

How dare the commoners address Her Majesty. This is exactly who leftist elitists are, though. She's only being herself. For all their talk of caring about the middle class and the poor they look down at them over their noses and treat them like shit.

It's true....The Bitch really does believe that she is royalty. Honestly, I was thinking about it today - I wouldn't be the least bit surprised to see her drop out of the race within 6 months. Sounds crazy, but I have a feeling that she is going to realize that the world is NOT going to coronate her worthless ass....

LMAO.........adoring supporter wants to meet Hillary today............

Old and impatient, Hillary replies,"Why don't you go to the end of the line............go to the end of the line!!"

ghey

Cant wait to watch this campaign play out!!!:coffee:

Imagine that call at 3:00am in the morning? Hillary will say, "Tell them to go fuck themselves.....Im sleeping!!":spinner:

I'm surprised she wasn't charging 20 grand an autograph. :/

well i guess i dont want to sit in front of Hillary in a movie theater. especially during her PMS week.

Old and impatient, Hillary replies,"Why don't you go to the end of the line............go to the end of the line!!"

ghey

Imagine that call at 3:00am in the morning? Hillary will say, "Tell them to go fuck themselves.....Im sleeping!!":spinner:

If she had let the woman break in line, you would be whining about that. Right wingers will manufacture fake outrage over anything. You're pathetic.

Pot calling the kettle black.....again.

Bank teller to Hillary: What Do Want Bitch?
Hillary: Id like to withdraw 9,999,99 cents from my bank account please.
Bank Teller, Back of the line bitch, your gonna have to speak to the bank manager first. Bitch!

you can come up with a hundred scenarios of Hillary waiting in line. Grocers,Banks,Passports,Movies. How about Hillary waiting in line at a Kentucky Fried Chicken with 20 other blacks and hispanics, and she is losing patience? I wonder what the patrons will say to the bitch?

On the road with the campaign...........the "bitchiness" will be exposed. On a good day, she's a fingersnap from snapping!!! The Dums might figure out soon that they are sending out a lemon.........

Has anyone offered her a ride in a tank? Maybe ... letting her drive?

Gheyest thread ever

Oh my... This IS unfortunate... the instinctive understanding of the shame and foolishness intrinsic to sexual deviancy being projected upon those who recognize the joke that is Monica Lewinski's Ex-boyfriend's wife.

My my, how the lowly homo-cult suffers, even by one of their own when they drop their guard.

What strikes me the most is that she doesn't have handlers doing this job for her. Her campaign has how many untold millions of dollars and she isn't paying for adequate crowd control?

Libs, how do you differentiate between the 1%'ers you vilify and the 1%'ers you defend? Successful in business, bad. Graft good?

ghey

can you just vision Hillary in a crowded public ladies room?

ghey

I doubt she would ever lower her royal fat butt on a public toilet seat.

ghey

I doubt she would ever lower her royal fat butt on a public toilet seat.

how about Hillary waiting in line at an "All You Can Eat $5.00 Chinese Buffett"? that would be interesting to witness.

Forum List

Back