Hillary!!! Trump has never been against TRADE AGREEMENTS or AGAINST IMMIGRANTS!!!

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
If you're going to be against trade agreements how is that going to work?"
Hillary Calls on Press to Toughen Up on Trump

So Hillary wants the press to ask more pressing questions. But if she has this amount of ignorance about what Trump wants no wonder she has problems with her email. She can't handle granularity.
She speaks in 140 bytes. She reads headlines and says that's the truth!

Trump will negotiate FAIR agreements which this administration has had NO Experiences in simple
haggling! Trump will haggle! Trump will get the best deal for the USA!

Next TRUMP has NEVER NEVER been against "immigrants"!
Let's shout now... TRUMP like millions like me are against "ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS"!!!

Yet the MSM continually blares the headline and here for example is a google search to verify!
A perfect example is the majority of news organization with just their headlines promote this belief. Trump and millions like me are "anti-immigrant".
About 45,500 results in the News section of Google show headlines like this:
"Donald Trump, the face of a resurgence in anti-immigrant vitriol,"
"Trump's plan to ... Arellano reported that "when it comes to anti-immigrant proposals"
"Republican presidential front-runner Donald Trump's candidacy in ... can openly voice anti-Muslim and anti-immigrant views at televised "

Now I'm going to shout because the MSM is Totally misrepresenting people like Trump/me and millions of others: WE ARE NOT AGAINST LEGAL IMMIGRANTS!

Trump's wife is a "LEGAL IMMIGRANT" as is my daughter-in-law and over 45 million Americans are LEGAL Immigrants!

Forum List

Back