🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hillary will be setting up Refugee resettlement camps all over the US

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
Ok Liberals, stand up and be counted. Which of you are ready to welcome your beloved undocumented Muslim refugees into your backyard if Hillary is elected? 65,000? Hah. That's her starting point. Look what Merkel did to Germany bringing in nearly 1 Million refugees. And Hillary has clearly stated how much she admires Merkel. Are you good with a resettlement camp in YOUR backyard? Yes or No?

Don't be ridiculous. Prez Hillary will not be setting up new camps. She'll just enlarge the ones President Obama has already set up.

And, don't forget Jade Helm, the FEMA camps, FEMA buying up coffins and ammo. Pay attention ...

:rolleyes:

Ok Liberals, stand up and be counted. Which of you are ready to welcome your beloved undocumented Muslim refugees into your backyard if Hillary is elected? 65,000? Hah. That's her starting point. Look what Merkel did to Germany bringing in nearly 1 Million refugees. And Hillary has clearly stated how much she admires Merkel. Are you good with a resettlement camp in YOUR backyard? Yes or No?
The answer is, all of them. Liberals are panting at the end of the United States as it has been up to now.

What they don't understand is that the aftermath will bring a monumental number of people with no loyalty at all to the transformed country. We will be a nation of traitors.

The answer is, all of them. Liberals are panting at the end of the United States as it has been up to now.

What they don't understand is that the aftermath will bring a monumental number of people with no loyalty at all to the transformed country. We will be a nation of traitors.

If you RWNJ traitors had your way, you would send the Statue of Liberty to Germany.

statue-of-liberty-poem-copy2.jpg

If you RWNJ traitors had your way, you would send the Statue of Liberty to Germany.

no, back to France. You know, the people that sent it to the U.S in the first place?

Ok Liberals, stand up and be counted. Which of you are ready to welcome your beloved undocumented Muslim refugees into your backyard if Hillary is elected?

I have lived my entire life around Muslims.

It is less about helping Muslims and more about helping our fellow man.

I have lived my entire life around Muslims.

It is less about helping Muslims and more about helping our fellow man.

Help the Americans camped in tents under Freeway overpass all day everyday for 9 years. I see millions who will NEVER work again. Get off us about your added additional costly problem. DEBT=$20T. I have paid enough.

Help the Americans camped in tents under Freeway overpass all day everyday for 9 years.

Sure, that too.

Get off us about your added additional costly problem. DEBT=$20T. I have paid enough.

Any additional expenditure is the governments fault, not mine.

Their plane tickets are already being funded by themselves personally or human rights groups.

no, back to France. You know, the people that sent it to the U.S in the first place?

You mean the oldest and most loyal ally of the US?

I'll never understand you RWNJ traitors - you adore those who work to bring down the US and despise our allies.

I'll never understand you RWNJ traitors - you adore those who work to bring down the US and despise our allies.
I think you have mistaken us for obama and hillary.

Let's try again. Would you welcome a Refugee resettlement camp in YOUR backyard? Yes or No?

Why not make America the Middle East? Sure beats making it great! Stronger together!

I didn't vote for Obama and he certainly wasn't representing me when he snubbed Benjamin Netanyahu who has been America's closest ally. I was appalled at Obama's disrespect for the leader of Israel!

Hillary promised an increase of over 500% of Islamic refugees is she's elected.

But face it, most Americans today do not care.
This is simply not the America most of us over 40 grew up in. It now belongs to the millennials, and they have no clue about the ideals that made America the greatest country and greatest power on earth. Their desire is to tear all that down.

"Hillary will be setting up Refugee resettlement camps all over the US"

Conservatives will be contriving and attempting to propagate these and other ridiculous lies in a failed, pathetic attempt to ‘adversely affect’ Clinton.

Forum List

Back