"Hillary's America" Trailer

An ex-con makes a movie about how he's a victim and the real crooks running the country are free.

How many times have I said these whiners remind me of the 70s liberals? They keep proving it over and over.

Oh, I see he has regurgitated the story about the Christian, far right extremists of the KKK used to be Democrats while failing to mention the Christian, far right part.

11h5cnl.jpg

An ex-con makes a movie about how he's a victim and the real crooks running the country are free.

How many times have I said these whiners remind me of the 70s liberals? They keep proving it over and over.

Yes he gave money to a politician, instead of the Hildebeast that TAKES money for favors!

Oh, I see he has regurgitated the story about the Christian, far right extremists of the KKK used to be Democrats while failing to mention the Christian, far right part.

11h5cnl.jpg
Perhaps he should update it to muslim's doing MASS KILLINGS in California?

Nixon's Southern Strategy: "It's All In The Charts"

"From now on, the Republicans are never going to get more than 10 to 20 percent of the Negro vote and they don't need any more than that...but Republicans would be shortsighted if they weakened enforcement of the Voting Rights Act. The more Negroes who register as Democrats in the South, the sooner the Negrophobe whites will quit the Democrats and become Republicans. That's where the votes are. Without that prodding from the blacks, the whites will backslide into their old comfortable arrangement with the local Democrats."

The retards expect us to bleev the Democratic party which was infected with the KKK is the same party that supports ObamaCare, Affirmative Action, amnesty for illegals, gun control, a weak national defense, high taxes, and gay rights

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

No one is fooled except you retards.

The GOP is infected with the far right Christian white supremacists now.

The retards expect us to bleev the Democratic party which was infected with the KKK is the same party that supports ObamaCare, Affirmative Action, amnesty for illegals, a weak national defense, and gay rights

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

The GOP is infected with the white supremacists now.

DERP.

Jake5000 PROUDLY declares "We democrats hate WHITE people now, we dunned gibbed up our racist waze!"

LOL

Fucking retard.

The retards expect us to bleev the Democratic party which was infected with the KKK is the same party that supports ObamaCare, Affirmative Action, amnesty for illegals, gun control, a weak national defense, high taxes, and gay rights

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

The GOP is infected with the white supremacists now.

Well now that you bring this shit up, I'm happy to see you recognize just what fuck ups the DemoRATS truly are!

Here are some present day Democrats. I love the votive candles on the cross. Priceless.

I'm sure they would be happy to tell you how racist the Confederate flag is, and how ObamaCare is the greatest thing since sliced bread, and how we need more negroes to be given free college. And I'm sure they would like to see illegal Mexicans to be given US citizenship.

You just know that's what they believe.

:lol::lol::lol:

2el781j.jpg

dned1k.jpg

We're Republicans now. Vote for Trump!
Duke first ran for the Louisiana Senate as a Democrat from a Baton Rouge district in 1975.
And now he's a Republican, and urging all whites to vote for Trump.

The Southern Strategy worked.

And your STORY about Robert "KKK" Byrd?

View attachment 66545

Byrd's transformation and subsequent support by and for the NAACP has been discussed many times. You just chose to not accept facts.

dned1k.jpg

Duke first ran for the Louisiana Senate as a Democrat from a Baton Rouge district in 1975.

Yet he quickly realized the Democrats didn't want him and he changed to the party that gets him. If Democrats agreed with his hateful rhetoric, he would still be one.
Yert Duke disavowed the KKK 40 years ago, but then your HYPOCRISY would be showing to the world! Commie bitch!

dned1k.jpg

And now he's a Republican, and urging all whites to vote for Trump.

The Southern Strategy worked.

And your STORY about Robert "KKK" Byrd?

View attachment 66545

Byrd's transformation and subsequent support by and for the NAACP has been discussed many times. You just chose to not accept facts.
You don't accept the fact that Duke disavowed the KKK 40 years ago...,so who are you bullshiting asshole!

Forum List

Back