"Hillary's America" Trailer

dned1k.jpg

We're Republicans now. Vote for Trump!
Duke first ran for the Louisiana Senate as a Democrat from a Baton Rouge district in 1975.
And now he's a Republican, and urging all whites to vote for Trump.

The Southern Strategy worked.

And your STORY about Robert "KKK" Byrd?

View attachment 66545

Byrd's transformation and subsequent support by and for the NAACP has been discussed many times. You just chose to not accept facts.
Didn't the NAACP support O.J. Simpson, and #BlackLivesMatter?

dned1k.jpg

Duke first ran for the Louisiana Senate as a Democrat from a Baton Rouge district in 1975.

View attachment 66545
See? The poor dumb fucks have to go back more than 50 years! :lol:

They can't live in the present and face the truth the Right is, and always has been, infected with these fuckheads.

Here are some present day Democrats. I love the votive candles on the cross. Priceless.

I'm sure they would be happy to tell you how racist the Confederate flag is, and how ObamaCare is the greatest thing since sliced bread, and how we need more negroes to be given free college. And I'm sure they would like to see illegal Mexicans to be given US citizenship.

You just know that's what they believe.

:lol::lol::lol:

2el781j.jpg
And your approval of this, is a DemoRAT thing? This is TODAY, not 50 years ago!
upload_2016-3-9_18-36-57.jpeg

As long as you brain damaged, parroting rubes refuse to face the fact these Klan bigots are a problem of the RIGHT, then you are enabling their existence and their philosophy.

Assholes.

Here are some present day Democrats. I love the votive candles on the cross. Priceless.

I'm sure they would be happy to tell you how racist the Confederate flag is, and how ObamaCare is the greatest thing since sliced bread, and how we need more negroes to be given free college. And I'm sure they would like to see illegal Mexicans to be given US citizenship.

2el781j.jpg
View attachment 66547
Who says I approve of that? Why do you keep manufacturing MORE bullshit when confronted with the truth?

You have no integrity, intelligence, or honor.

Pathetic.

dned1k.jpg

Yet he quickly realized the Democrats didn't want him and he changed to the party that gets him. If Democrats agreed with his hateful rhetoric, he would still be one.
Yert Duke disavowed the KKK 40 years ago, but then your HYPOCRISY would be showing to the world! Commie bitch!

His actions and statements over the last 40 years don't sound like he still disavows them.

2el781j.jpg
View attachment 66547
Who says I approve of that? Why do you keep manufacturing MORE bullshit when confronted with the truth?

Pathetic.
YOU can't handle the truth! You're simply a black racist that agrees with the shit of your community!

2el781j.jpg
View attachment 66547

Pathetic.
YOU can't handle the truth! You're simply a black racist that agrees with the shit of your community!
Just doubling down on the lies, eh? Amazing.

dned1k.jpg

Yet he quickly realized the Democrats didn't want him and he changed to the party that gets him. If Democrats agreed with his hateful rhetoric, he would still be one.
Yert Duke disavowed the KKK 40 years ago, but then your HYPOCRISY would be showing to the world! Commie bitch!

His actions and statements over the last 40 years don't sound like he still disavows them.

Now you want him to KISS BLACK ASS. Is that your current problem?

2el781j.jpg
View attachment 66547

Pathetic.
Just doubling down on the lies, eh? Amazing.

Yes, you are, and we all know it, you scum will never learn!

As long as you brain damaged, parroting rubes refuse to face the fact these bigots are a problem of the RIGHT, then you are enabling their existence and their philosophy.

Assholes.

And the black racist are a HATE GROUP empowered by the DemoRATS and the left!
Yes, there are black racists on the Left.

Oh, gee. That didn't turn out the way you expected it, now did it. Your lame red herring just flopped over and died. Got any more diversions from the truth you are avoiding?

Too bad you don't have the integrity to admit the Klan is an extremist right wing Christian organization, and always has been.

Coward.

dned1k.jpg

View attachment 66545

Byrd's transformation and subsequent support by and for the NAACP has been discussed many times. You just chose to not accept facts.

What does that have to do with your effort to tie Robert Byrd's later years to the KKK or David Duke to Democrats?

As long as you brain damaged, parroting rubes refuse to face the fact these bigots are a problem of the RIGHT, then you are enabling their existence and their philosophy.

Assholes.

Oh, gee. That didn't turn out the way you expected it, now did it. Your lame red herring just flopped over and died.

Too bad you don't have the integrity to admit the Klan is an extremist right wing Christian organization, and always has been.

Coward.

Why? There are white racists, BUT seems the BLACK ONES are always the ones making PROBLEMS, as usual! And the KKK historically has always been DemoRAT.... you want to now argue HISTORY?...And JIM CROW was designed and implemented by DemoRATS!

Last edited:

View attachment 66545

What does that have to do with your effort to tie Robert Byrd's later years to the KKK or David Duke to Democrats?

You really are a stupid, bumbling piece of shit, and a HYPOCRITE, and with this statement a LIAR!

dned1k.jpg

Where did you ever get that idea? Are the voices talking to you again?

Where did you ever get that idea? Are the voices talking to you again?

I got it from your demented postings, where else would I get it from!

He is right. Most criminal activity centers around theft of some kind and the violence necessary to facilitate that theft.

Assholes.

Oh, gee. That didn't turn out the way you expected it, now did it. Your lame red herring just flopped over and died.

Coward.

Why? There are white racists, BUT seems the BLACK ONES are always the ones making PROBLEMS, as usual! And the KKK historically has always been DemoRAT.... you want to now argue HISTORY?...And JIM CROW was designed and implemented by DemoRATS!
Why are you so afraid of the WHOLE truth?

The Klan is, and always has been, a far right Christian extremist organization. What does this fact terrify you so?

Life is so much better when you live out here in Reality, rather than in your bizarro world of half truths and delusions.

Forum List

Back