Hillary's Credibility Poles Slipping She Back Pedals On Benghazi

Pull over...............get out of your car.................and get a dictionary.....................

You have been found guilty of missing a L in your post which caused you misaspelling POLL...............If you continue to mispolagulate your threads we will be forced to................

I will sleep just fine. But then I'm not voting for the LIAR, are you?

I wouldn't vote for that old hag with a gun to my head..................

That's all she is...............and old hag.

Der de der der der!

Pull over...............get out of your car.................and get a dictionary.....................

You have been found guilty of missing a L in your post which caused you misaspelling POLL...............If you continue to mispolagulate your threads we will be forced to................

an

Not "a" L. An L.

Idiot.

Where's your dang siren and ticket book...................and if I don't have a dictionary will you provide one for me clown.....................

The Clown Cops..............LOL

No sirens. Just a dunce cap. Wear your dunce cap like a good little idiot.

Hmmmmm.....

Yet another irrefutable piece of evidence that you indeed possess an IQ of 214...

Hmmmmm, fascinating...

View attachment 40838

So, let's see which poles are slipping.

Hmmm, these "Poles"?

mpoland.gif

Or these "Poles"?

174915141_7e2d2444ae.jpg

Or these "Poles"?

pole_vaulter_5_by_stonepiler-d4b7fes.jpg

Or these "Poles"?

051111-SuzieQ

:D

Uhhh, just for clarity, let's check out that last point again, it's important. Again, these "Poles"?

793256.jpg

So, in the interest of adult debate, dorkyfuzzlenutz-IQ-214, aka "214", just let us know which of those "poles" you - with your superior intellect - mean.

:rofl:

Oh, and by "Back Pedals", did you mean these?

sku_158282_1.jpg

Coyote - you have a good sense of things. Which "Poles" does DarkFury mean?

:dunno:
Calling out a mod to join in YOUR crap makes the mod look bad and does not help the board either. Think about it.

Does it always spam like that?

"It"?

Lol....

Yup, it.

Nothing redeeming about you that I can see, just name calling and childish games.

Tsk, tsk, tsk, N00b.

Grow some horns first, little buck!

:thup:

Hmmmmm.....

Yet another irrefutable piece of evidence that you indeed possess an IQ of 214...

Hmmmmm, fascinating...

View attachment 40838

So, let's see which poles are slipping.

Hmmm, these "Poles"?

mpoland.gif

Or these "Poles"?

174915141_7e2d2444ae.jpg

Or these "Poles"?

pole_vaulter_5_by_stonepiler-d4b7fes.jpg

Or these "Poles"?

051111-SuzieQ

:D

Uhhh, just for clarity, let's check out that last point again, it's important. Again, these "Poles"?

793256.jpg

So, in the interest of adult debate, dorkyfuzzlenutz-IQ-214, aka "214", just let us know which of those "poles" you - with your superior intellect - mean.

:rofl:

Oh, and by "Back Pedals", did you mean these?

sku_158282_1.jpg

Coyote - you have a good sense of things. Which "Poles" does DarkFury mean?

:dunno:
Calling out a mod to join in YOUR crap makes the mod look bad and does not help the board either. Think about it.

Does it always spam like that?

"It"?

Lol....

Yup, it.

Nothing redeeming about you that I can see, just name calling and childish games.

Tsk, tsk, tsk, N00b.

Grow some horns first, little buck!

I'll do just fine, internet bullies like you are a dime a dozen.....apparently though you have a "mod" in your pocket...is that where you hide when it gets rough?

an

Not "a" L. An L.

Idiot.

Where's your dang siren and ticket book...................and if I don't have a dictionary will you provide one for me clown.....................

The Clown Cops..............LOL

No sirens. Just a dunce cap. Wear your dunce cap like a good little idiot.

It's etched in her mind..................landing under Sniper fire...................

Woo woo........

:cuckoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

With less then half of America even thinking Hillary has the ability or even desire to tell the truth she has decided to limit her public schedule. While she HAD agreed to two public meetings in regard to Benghazi she HAS back pedaled on her word there and will only make one. Who would have guessed right?

The Benghazi probe has found itself tied in with three other possible crimes.
1, The server scrubbing.
2, Bribes taken by the Clinton Foundation.
3, The 'scrubbing" of Hillary's little brothers VISA by the state department so he could travel outside the United States.

As some of you may recall Bill Clinton gave a pardon to HIS little brother Rodger Clinton over drug charges so HE could travel.

The curtain is coming down on Hillary but the DNC will force democrats to support her or nobody. Sanders is a joke only brought into make Hillary look "right" of mainstream democrat leftist policy.

Her poll numbers only look good because they are not running other democrats. That's all. When some lying democrat tells you they ARE the party of choice ask them, "Why just Clinton and Sanders then?" Where IS this SUPPOSED choice?

As much as I support ballots over bullets, you may wake up one day soon and find to retake YOUR country YOUR freedom you MAY have to pick up YOUR gun.

With Credibility Slipping Clinton Pushes Back on Benghazi Probe - Yahoo Finance

I want to particularly thank you for this post. You mis-spelled a word or two, and so opened yourself up for ridicule by the Loons & Pinheads--who have no answer to the message. Its their way...they are mostly assholes in New England, New Jersey and New York...and if it wasn't a mis-spelled word...they would find something else with which to dodge the issues raised in your post...spelling, grammar, syntax are favorites, and so is just the very simple: "Nutter" "Hater Dupes" ....nothing at all which raises legitimate discussion to your issues.

In short, I like your posts...and I think your critics are mostly cowards.

While Bill Clinton may eventually have problems with his pole, I confess that I was not expecting problems of that nature with Hillary...

With less then half of America even thinking Hillary has the ability or even desire to tell the truth she has decided to limit her public schedule. While she HAD agreed to two public meetings in regard to Benghazi she HAS back pedaled on her word there and will only make one. Who would have guessed right?

1, The server scrubbing.
3, The 'scrubbing" of Hillary's little brothers VISA by the state department so he could travel outside the United States.

As some of you may recall Bill Clinton gave a pardon to HIS little brother Rodger Clinton over drug charges so HE could travel.

The curtain is coming down on Hillary but the DNC will force democrats to support her or nobody. Sanders is a joke only brought into make Hillary look "right" of mainstream democrat leftist policy.

Her poll numbers only look good because they are not running other democrats. That's all. When some lying democrat tells you they ARE the party of choice ask them, "Why just Clinton and Sanders then?" Where IS this SUPPOSED choice?

As much as I support ballots over bullets, you may wake up one day soon and find to retake YOUR country YOUR freedom you MAY have to pick up YOUR gun.

I want to particularly thank you for this post. You mis-spelled a word or two, and so opened yourself up for ridicule by the Loons & Pinheads--who have no answer to the message. Its their way...they are mostly assholes in New England, New Jersey and New York...and if it wasn't a mis-spelled word...they would find something else with which to dodge the issues raised in your post...spelling, grammar, syntax are favorites, and so is just the very simple: "Nutter" "Hater Dupes" ....nothing at all which raises legitimate discussion to your issues.

It's always good, when one has such a butthurt "fighting with windmills" character like good old DF that he too has his little Sancho Panza, his trusty sidekick!!! Congrats, you have made it into the Fuzzlenutz-inner-circle!!!

Uh, there is nothing of real import to discuss in the OP. It is just more butthurt.

Smart people already know this.

ZOMG rw'ers threads shooting themselves in the foot right out of the gate w/ basic grammar/spelling blunders :eusa_clap:

As to the premise of the thread, too early to start a repub end zone dance.

1, The server scrubbing.

It's always good, when one has such a butthurt "fighting with windmills" character like good old DF that he too has his little Sancho Panza, his trusty sidekick!!! Congrats, you have made it into the Fuzzlenutz-inner-circle!!!

Uh, there is nothing of real import to discuss in the OP. It is just more butthurt.

Back on Topic..............

Is Hillary a Liar......................hmm

I landed under sniper fire.....................I can't handle 2 email accounts............my servers were destroyed..................and let my secret service agents buy Hookers in South America..............

Is this what you want for President................REALLY..............

1, The server scrubbing.

When it comes to LIARS Stats makes Hillary really run hard. LMAO.

1, The server scrubbing.

When it comes to LIARS Stats makes Hillary really run hard. LMAO.
Stat has an obsession with Poles.............LOL

:eek-52:

1, The server scrubbing.

Um........scuuuze me.......but......there is a bit of shit stuck on the tip of your nose. Better grab a tissue.

How would joe blow oppose the federal government with the military that would back them? Think about it, they attacked those at Waco for no damn reason. They killed a man just returning home from work and let him lay dead for days. Then they drove tanks into a cinder box, and you think that with my 12ga shotgun I or you have any sort of chance?

You guys really need to run on the "David Koresh was a Martyr" platform.

David Koresh was a creepy ass, child molesting cultist, and the world is better off he and his followers are taking dirt naps.

I can see the presidential debate already.

Q) Mr. GOP candidate______________(fill in blank), what would you do to increase employment in the country?

A) Bengazi.

Forum List

Back