Hillary's Deplorables unemployed and rioting in the streets

Their real problem is that they are terrified that Trump will treat them the way that their Obabble has treated the Little Sisters of the Poor, The Tea Party, The Islamic Video Maker, Police Officers, Christian Bakers, Coal Miners, White People, The Benghazi Four....

They cheered on and supported the Abuse of Executive Power that Obabble has performed at a level we've never seen in a U.S. President. This is the precedent that the Progs enabled. So now they are afraid that the monster they helped birth will turn on them.

The world's smallest violin is too small and my guitar is not gently weeping for these pathetic people. Of course, real conservatives and other decent Americans do not want Trump to continue Obabble's legacy of Abuse of Power. But the Progs don't grok that. So let them suffer in their self-inflicted fear. Maybe they will learn something when the persecution they fear does not come to pass. I doubt it, but will harbor a wee hope for them.

Last edited:
Their real problem is not with Trump, it's with the American voters who didn't do what they wanted. It's very much like watching a five year old child whose friends decided to play a game she didn't want to play and now she's throwing a tantrum.

They've been brainwashed..... it's not that they hate Trump they hate America
I really believe they have never been taught things like fair play, good sportsmanship, and playing the hand they've been dealt. If something goes against what they like, they throw a tantrum and demand that someone fix it for them. It's probably not entirely their fault, because it probably worked with their parents.

My wife works in the medical field, cancer , in an urban setting.

Sometimes she gets these patients that are non-compliant and yet expect that others will fix it, if they complain enough.

It never ends well.

15027873_712723732208951_2767772858725999665_n.jpg

Their real problem is that they are terrified that Trump will treat them the way that their Obabble has treated the Little Sisters of the Poor, The Tea Party, The Islamic Video Maker, Police Officers, Christian Bakers, Coal Miners, White People, The Benghazi Four....

They cheered on and supported the Abuse of Executive Power that Obabble has performed at a level we've never seen in a U.S. President. This is the precedent that the Progs enabled. So now they are afraid that the monster they helped birth will turn on them.

The world's smallest violin is too small and my guitar is not gently weeping for these pathetic people. Of course, real conservatives and other decent Americans do not want Trump to continue Obabble's legacy of Abuse of Power. But the Progs don't grok that. So let them suffer in their self-inflicted fear. Maybe they will learn something when the persecution they fear does not come to pass. I doubt it, but will harbor a wee hope for them.

Obama mistreated the Tea Party?

lol, good one, Granny.

lol, good one, Granny.

You're mistaking me for someone else, bub.

The IRS persecuted the Tea Party in response to Obabble's Dog Whistle. And they are still persecuting conservatives.

By the way, please link to credible videos showing the Tea Party rioting after Obabble's re-election. I never saw any, but keep hearing Progs accuse Conservatives of behaving badly in the same way the Progs are now.

Throw them in jail. Felony charges. Fuck them up the ass for life. Fucking babies.

The Trumptards continue to melt down. Imagine what people like the above poster would have done if Trump had lost!

lol, good one, Granny.

The IRS persecuted the Tea Party in response to Obabble's Dog Whistle. And they are still persecuting conservatives.

By the way, please link to credible videos showing the Tea Party rioting after Obabble's re-election. I never saw any, but keep hearing Progs accuse Conservatives of behaving badly in the same way the Progs are now.

Oh you're trying to say the IRS treated the Tea Party groups unfairly because of their politics?

You have no idea how funny that is.

Throw them in jail. Felony charges. Fuck them up the ass for life. Fucking babies.

The Trumptards continue to melt down. Imagine what people like the above poster would have done if Trump had lost!.

Your side has spent a year viciously smearing us personally.

Not to mention the threats and actual violence by the left.

Your surprise at our anger, just reveals you to be delusional.

To these delusionals the tantrum has always worked before. It's gotten professors fired and forced the resignation of administrators. Why wouldn't it work on the president?

The Trumptards continue to melt down. Imagine what people like the above poster would have done if Trump had lost!

lol, good one, Granny.

Oh you're trying to say the IRS treated the Tea Party groups unfairly because of their politics?

We moron, we already know what I would have done. I predicted a Hillary win and said I was preparing for it. Stocking up on ammo and guns before the ban. I said nothing at all about rioting.

As usual, you are wrong, idiot.

Every dire threat the left predicted that the "right" would do if Trump lost the election came true on the left. They knew it didn't they?

lol, good one, Granny.

And since you think the irs attacking groups for political beliefs. Maybe Trump will sick them on you. Since you think it's funny and all.

Their real problem is not with Trump, it's with the American voters who didn't do what they wanted. It's very much like watching a five year old child whose friends decided to play a game she didn't want to play and now she's throwing a tantrum.

They've been brainwashed..... it's not that they hate Trump they hate America
I really believe they have never been taught things like fair play, good sportsmanship, and playing the hand they've been dealt. If something goes against what they like, they throw a tantrum and demand that someone fix it for them. It's probably not entirely their fault, because it probably worked with their parents.

Here at U of M, they gave the students who were traumatized by the election of Trump, play-dough and coloring books to console themselves..:lmao:.

Forum List

Back