Hillary's focus on Drug Addiction ~ Mental Illness is Awesome!

Eaglewings

Platinum Member
Aug 9, 2012
The topic has never come to light during a campaign ... Mental illness is behind most shootings.

I am glad to see the topic mental illness on the forefront of her campaign, treatment has been cut to the bone and most just live on the streets..

A person has to be suicidal in order to get into a hospital for an assessment , and let go in 48 hours.

Drug treatment is a minimum of $15,000 for a 30 day stay..

Hillary's plan is a good one although Obama has already started the process .

He hired The new director of Drug Control Policy ~ is a long term recovering addict and understands what is going on..
He has adopted the position for addicts not to go to prison , but rehab ..

The 3 times your out I feel has worked good.. if you don't want recovery you will get out and do the crimes again. I am mixed on this one..

On Hillary's website, she wants to make it harder to prescribe narcotics..~ 1/2 good 1/2 bad...it is already very hard to get opiates for those who really need it, but at the same time it is making Drs who write many scripts accountable.

More info on her plan..

Hillary Clinton on ending the epidemic of addiction and substance use

Michael Botticelli

The biggest problem with mental health care is the patient has too much control, in my opinion. Trying to get someone committed is almost iimpossible, unless they are in total crisis mode, which can be too late- an imminent threat to themselves or others- and even then can be released within 48 hours if commitment is not secured. And without having a court ordered commitment they can leave at any time, if they agree to hospitalization.

The biggest problem with mental health care is the patient has too much control, in my opinion. Trying to get someone committed is almost iimpossible, unless they are in total crisis mode, which can be too late- an imminent threat to themselves or others- and even then can be released within 48 hours if commitment is not secured. And without having a court ordered commitment they can leave at any time, if they agree to hospitalization.

I agree 100%, I knew someone who kept leaving and getting hurt , living in her car when she had an apartment.

Yep, and normal to many of the mentally ill is not being medicated, thus trying to keep them on meds to manage their illness is near impossible.

I agree 100%, I knew someone who kept leaving and getting hurt , living in her car when she had an apartment.

Yep, and normal to many of the mentally ill is not being medicated, thus trying to keep them on meds to manage their illness is near impossible.

The side effects are hard for some...
Most of the people that we see living on the streets slipped through the mental health system who failed them.

There are very little resources for them ....

My son's old girlfriend turned out to have bi polor and was violent , she got on meds and was a completely different person. She had bad side effects and the medication made her feel numb emotionally...

About time......maybe that will fix the democrat party......the dn...errre freakshow is in.full force

I wonder if she considers men who chop their dicks off and put on lipstick mentally ill or not? The first step in the cure for mental illness is...

....recognizing it when it's staring you in the face...

He hasn't chopped it off yet; and that's causing its own trouble vv

article-2227562-15D6142D000005DC-711_634x345.jpg

Parents' outrage as transgendered woman is permitted to use the women's locker room 'exposing himself to little girls'

A transgendered man permitted to use the women's locker rooms at a Washington college has created uproar among parents who say their children have been repeatedly exposed by him.

At the center of the controversy, Colleen Francis, a 45-year-old student at Olympia's Evergreen College who identifies as a woman but with male genitalia, says she has a right to use the facilities and the school agrees....'[A mother] reported her daughter was upset because she observed a person at the women's locker room naked and displaying male genitalia,' a police report filed by a 17-year-old's mother in September read....A second report filed by an outside swim coach stated having ‘observed Colleen sitting with her legs open with her male genitalia showing’ in the sauna before telling her she had to leave and calling police.

Sane or insane ^^ ??

Last edited:

I wonder if she considers men who chop their dicks off and put on lipstick mentally ill or not? The first step in the cure for mental illness is...

....recognizing it when it's staring you in the face...

He hasn't chopped it off yet; and that's causing its own trouble vv

article-2227562-15D6142D000005DC-711_634x345.jpg

Parents' outrage as transgendered woman is permitted to use the women's locker room 'exposing himself to little girls'

A transgendered man permitted to use the women's locker rooms at a Washington college has created uproar among parents who say their children have been repeatedly exposed by him.

At the center of the controversy, Colleen Francis, a 45-year-old student at Olympia's Evergreen College who identifies as a woman but with male genitalia, says she has a right to use the facilities and the school agrees....'[A mother] reported her daughter was upset because she observed a person at the women's locker room naked and displaying male genitalia,' a police report filed by a 17-year-old's mother in September read....A second report filed by an outside swim coach stated having ‘observed Colleen sitting with her legs open with her male genitalia showing’ in the sauna before telling her she had to leave and calling police.

Sane or insane ^^ ??
Since you brought it up, Pence definitely looks transgendered. Was that Trumpf's trying to be progressive in choosing him/her?

^^ Well I haven't heard of Pence calling himself a woman so he can access girls' changing rooms so he can lounge around naked, exposing his package to the little girls without fear of being arrested or thrown out...like the transgender guy in Washington State did. You know, like "normal" people do...

....no insanity there.. Nope. None at all.

The topic has never come to light during a campaign ... Mental illness is behind most shootings.

I am glad to see the topic mental illness on the forefront of her campaign, treatment has been cut to the bone and most just live on the streets..

A person has to be suicidal in order to get into a hospital for an assessment , and let go in 48 hours.

He hired The new director of Drug Control Policy ~ is a long term recovering addict and understands what is going on..

The 3 times your out I feel has worked good.. if you don't want recovery you will get out and do the crimes again. I am mixed on this one..

On Hillary's website, she wants to make it harder to prescribe narcotics..~ 1/2 good 1/2 bad...it is already very hard to get opiates for those who really need it, but at the same time it is making Drs who write many scripts accountable.

More info on her plan..

Michael Botticelli

I thought this thread was going to be about hillary finally addressing her problems....

More info on her plan..

Michael Botticelli

I thought this thread was going to be about hillary finally addressing her problems....
You know every single one of us are addicted to something, food..drugs..internet ...exercise ...smoking.....money....sugar

Only some addictions are healthier for you than others.:alcoholic:

Is it possible that Hillary has first hand knowledge of mental illness or even suffers from PTSD? Only a abused wife of a world class philanderer who suffers from mental illness would attack the fictims of her husband's abuse of women.

Forum List

Back