Hillary's own lawyer admits she committed a crime - no longer eligible to be President?

In other words, the HRC guy did no such thing.
TRANSLATION: I can't refute it either, so I'll simply lie about it.
TRANSLATION: There is nothing to refute because it did not happen.
TRANSLATION: I'll clap my hands over my ears, close my eyes, and chant "LA LA LA LA LA I deny it, it never happened, LA LA LA LA LA..." and hope no one notices it was a direct quote of what he said publicly.
Translation: the direct quote is not admission that HRC committed a crime. It never happened. Here is Little-Acorn who has converted to Islam.

Hold on. You are reading that law to say that a public official can not delete their own personal emails?

Your thread title is another example of rw bullshit lies.

She wiped the entire server, not just her supposedly private emails. Ditto on the backups, assuming there were any. This is according to her lawyer.

Hold on. You are reading that law to say that a public official can not delete their own personal emails?

She wiped the entire server, not just her supposedly private emails. Ditto on the backups, assuming there were any. This is according to her lawyer.
And?

Yes "

Yes "HER" server .

Let me ask you , do u think theres a politician out there who has never used personal email or text to discuss work business ? Because you conservatives seem to think that any use of private email suddenly makes all those emails part of public domain .

2ic65vn.jpg

Hillary's attorney, David Kendall, is quoted here about the server Hillary had used to store and process all her emails, saying: "no emails ... reside on the server or on any backup systems associated with the server."

In other words, the server has been wiped clean, with all emails that were on it, permanently deleted.

That's an interesting statement, coming from a lawyer.

Hillary has said that she decided for us, which emails she would allow us to see. She printed those out on paper, and then erased all the emails she thought we should not see. Her excuse was that she had decided they were not "work related". Now her lawyer says she erased ALL the emails on the server, apparently after preserving non-machine-searchable copies of some of them on paper.

Have a look at US Code, Title 18, Part 1, Chapter 101, Section 2071. It's a Federal law governing such things.

18 U.S. Code § 2071 - Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally

(a) Whoever willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, or destroys, or attempts to do so, or, with intent to do so takes and carries away
any record, proceeding, map, book, paper, document, or other thing, filed or deposited with any clerk or officer of any court of the United States, or in any public office, or with any judicial or public officer of the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.

(b) Whoever, having the custody of
any such record, proceeding, map, book, document, paper, or other thing, willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, falsifies, or destroys the same, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both; and shall forfeit his office and be disqualified from holding any office under the United States.

Note that this applies to "any record" held by a public official, not just the ones the person decides it's OK for us to see, or wants to withhold because an email is "personal".

In other words, with her legal representative stating that she destroyed the records she possessed and had decided not to allow us to see, she is now disqualified from holding any office. Including President. Barred by Federal law.

From her lawyer's mouth.

The big question: Will she obey this law???

------------------------------------------------------

Gowdy: Clinton wiped email server clean, deleted all emails

Clinton wiped email server clean, deleted all emails

Associated Press
By MATTHEW DALY
45 minutes ago

WASHINGTON (AP) — Hillary Rodham Clinton wiped her email server "clean," permanently deleting all emails from it, the Republican chairman of a House committee investigating the 2012 Benghazi attacks said Friday.

Rep. Trey Gowdy, R-S.C., said the former secretary of state has failed to produce a single new document in recent weeks and has refused to relinquish her server to a third party for an independent review, as Gowdy has requested.

Clinton's attorney, David Kendall, said Gowdy was looking in the wrong place.

In a six-page letter released late Friday, Kendall said Clinton had turned over to the State Department all work-related emails sent or received during her tenure as secretary of state from 2009 to 2013.

"The Department of State is therefore in possession of all Secretary Clinton's work-related emails from the (personal email) account," Kendall wrote.

Kendall also said it would be pointless for Clinton to turn over her server, even if legally authorized, since "no emails ... reside on the server or on any backup systems associated with the server."

So the lawyer admitted to no crime and no law can over-ride the U.S. Constitution.

Of course the voters can decide whether or not Clinton should be elected.

Oh my stars....whatever will we do?

Because she's a Dem, you just laugh it off.

Others get in huge trouble for not doing business on a secure server, not backing up files or deleting them.

Of course, Hillary was supposed to have a secure server for all business related emails. It's illegal to use a personal server and mix personal and sensitive job-related emails. You all know that.

Nixon was impeached because of 7 minutes of erased tape. And these days, such actions are so common that no ones raises an eyebrow.

Hillary had no business deleting those emails and handing over paper copies that may or may not be identical to the originals. She is hiding something, but the left seems to be happy she's gotten away with it so far and you guys sure get pissed when someone else resents her dishonesty.

Oh my stars....whatever will we do?

Because she's a Dem, you just laugh it off.

Others get in huge trouble for not doing business on a secure server, not backing up files or deleting them.

Of course, Hillary was supposed to have a secure server for all business related emails. It's illegal to use a personal server and mix personal and sensitive job-related emails. You all know that.

Nixon was impeached because of 7 minutes of erased tape. And these days, such actions are so common that no ones raises an eyebrow.

Hillary had no business deleting those emails and handing over paper copies that may or may not be identical to the originals. She is hiding something, but the left seems to be happy she's gotten away with it so far and you guys sure get pissed when someone else resents her dishonesty.

Pissed? I get amused when you guys question her dishonesty while the guy leading the polling for the nomination of your party has declared bankruptcy 3 times, been sued numerous times, says something then denies he said it a few minutes later, lies about any number of things from "mexico sending us rapist" to "thousands" of dancing muslims.

There is plenty of hypocrisy to go around, no?

CLEMENTINE SAID:

"Because she's a Dem, you just laugh it off."

Wrong.

Because there's no 'evidence' of a 'crime,' just more lies from the right.

Yes "

Yes "HER" server .

Let me ask you , do u think theres a politician out there who has never used personal email or text to discuss work business ? Because you conservatives seem to think that any use of private email suddenly makes all those emails part of public domain .

"Her" server contained files that she should not have destroyed. Some were personal, some were not. She had no right to destroy the ones that were not.

The standard isn't what you or Hillary decide it is, nor is it based on what somewhat else may or may not have done.

I guess the apologists will now deem it acceptable for any government employee to handle government information any way they'd like as long as they do it on their own server or device. That would do wonders for security.

We'll see what the FBI has to say, as they seem to be taking it more seriously than just a little oopsie by this serial liar. If it was so crystal clear that she'd done nothing wrong as you seem to think this investigation should have been closed, instead it's been expanded.

And?

And the FBI is investigating. That's what they do when they have reason to think laws have been broken.

From their page

"Our Mission

As an intelligence-driven and a threat-focused national security organization with both intelligence and law enforcement responsibilities, the mission of the FBI is to protect and defend the United States against terrorist and foreign intelligence threats, to uphold and enforce the criminal laws of the United States, and to provide leadership and criminal justice services to federal, state, municipal, and international agencies and partners.

Our Priorities

The FBI focuses on threats that challenge the foundations of American society or involve dangers too large or complex for any local or state authority to handle alone. In executing the following priorities, the FBI—as both a national security and law enforcement organization—will produce and use intelligence to protect the nation from threats and to bring to justice those who violate the law."

CLEMENTINE SAID:

Wrong.

Her lawyer admitted to it. That isnt evidence?
No he did not admit that she committed a crime.
Thus saith Jake, King of the Unsubstantiated Statement.
Her lawyer said she did an activity that is illegal under federal law. How is that not an admission of a crime?

CLEMENTINE SAID:

Wrong.

Her lawyer admitted to it. That isnt evidence?
No he did not admit that she committed a crime.
Thus saith Jake, King of the Unsubstantiated Statement.
Her lawyer said she did an activity that is illegal under federal law. How is that not an admission of a crime?
Your opinion of what he said is not in fact an admission of a crime.

That is exactly why the FBI is investigating the far right openly.

I guess if you'd like to equate Hillary with domestic terrorists I'm OK with that.

:biggrin:
Like the KKK, the far right militias, the skin heads, and the aryans? Are like Hillary? Fueri, they are investigating you.

Your comparison, not mine.

Now they're investigating me because of something you said. Goes right along with the supposition that they're investigating her because of something republicans said.

Lolz....

Forum List

Back