Hip Hip Hooray to Governor Scott of Florida!!!!

Scott is a dick and it's too bad the people of Florida reelected him. He is out of his depth with the storm. Jeb Bush should take over the office temporarily to handle this devastating hurricane
I assume you don't live in Florida, then STFU. None of your business who we elect for governor. What a dumbass...

They're stupid and stubborn and after about 3-4 days without power they will be screeching and blaming Obama for their misery. Just watch.
Oh yeah, that's what you think since your whiny little handout libs always blame somebody else for your ineptness..

I'll let the facts speak for me.

Rick Scott 'oversaw the largest Medicare fraud' in U.S. history, Florida Democratic Party says

Rick Scott took the 5th Amendment 75 times, Democratic party ad says
Good for him. He is a good governor and that's what counts. This is his second term so you trashing him makes about as much noise as a butterfly fart, so have at it will make no difference, moron.

You're as dumb as it gets:

http://www.tallahassee.com/story/ne...ricas-eighth-least-popular-governor/76104172/
He is good enough for me and I don't give a shit what you or others say. It just shows how pissed off you are that he is a good governor. Calm down, take a deep breath... hahaha.. what an idiot... hahaha

It's too bad millions of people have to rely on this sorry piece of trash for the next few months for recovery and rebuilding. He will find a way to enrich himself from it. And you will be too dumb to notice, DeafCon

It's too bad millions of people have to rely on this sorry piece of trash for the next few months for recovery and rebuilding. He will find a way to enrich himself from it. And you will be too dumb to notice, DeafCon
Oh shut up. You are assuming all kinds of things. Screaming with frothy mouth, spewing spittle in your madness. Calm down, let it go, leave it to be. You will get a heart attack if you don't calm down. Take a few deep breaths..in...out...in..out.. feeling better?

Forum List

Back