🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hispanic Thug Arrested For Attacking Teen Trump Supporter

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
Kino Jimenez Arrested, Accused of Felony Theft | Heavy.com
Kino-Jimenez1.jpg

Anyone who attacks a kid who did nothing to him is a scumbag -- but after seeing what this guy looks like -- he definitely a typical thug scumbag. This is the guy who attacked the teen who was wearing a MAGA hat -- for purely nothing but hatred.

So they charge the guy with felony theft and that's it? He physically assaulted this kid then used racial slurs towards the kid -- how is that not a hate crime?

...and how is Maxine Waters not also charged as a co-conspirator because she influenced this guy to carry out this attack in the first place?

Libs you are playing a dangerous game that you will lose -- you are outnumbered, most of you are cowards and will get wiped out when confronting a conservative patriot -- I wouldn't be surprised if I don't see more libs getting shot and killed for threatening conservatives, and they will be justified in doing so.

Last edited:
Fired and kicked out of the Green Party. He cleaned himself up for this 2018 mug shot. Quite different than his 2017 mug shot.

2017 mug shot? So he's no stranger to the cops. Slow or nonexistent learning curve.

Kino Jimenez has deleted various social media accounts but before he did he wrote on his page that he worked at the San Antonio bar. He wrote in his profile’s “About” section, “thug life.” On Instagram, he described himself as, “Jedi-Knight Musician Spaceman.”

2018:
jimenez-kino-sid905396.jpg

jimenez-kino-sid-905396.jpg

Kino-Jimenez1.jpg

Anyone who attacks a kid who did nothing to him is a scumbag -- but after seeing what this guy looks like -- he definitely a typical thug scumbag. This is the guy who attacked the teen who was wearing a MAGA hat -- for purely nothing but hatred.

So they charge the guy with felony theft and that's it? He physically assaulted this kid then used racial slurs towards the kid -- how is that not a hate crime?

...and how is Maxine Waters not also charged as a co-conspirator because she influenced this guy to carry out this attack in the first place?

Libs you are playing a dangerous game that you will lose -- you are outnumbered, most of you are cowards and will get wiped out when confronting a conservative patriot -- I wouldn't be surprised if I don't see more libs getting shot and killed for threatening conservatives, and they will be justified in doing so.
Will post a link to the GoFundMe or other fundraising link for Jimenez as soon as available

Kino-Jimenez1.jpg

Will post a link to the GoFundMe or other fundraising link for Jimenez as soon as available

For what?
His commissary while in prison?

Kino-Jimenez1.jpg

For what?
So he can buy himself something nice. Community service, at worst, for stealing the Nazi’s hat.

Last edited:
Kino-Jimenez1.jpg

For what?
So he can buy himself something nice. Community service, at worst, for stealing the Nazi’s hat.
The teenager was a Nazi? Really?

Kino-Jimenez1.jpg

For what?
He was far from a Nazi -- a typical teen who happened to have been a Trump supporter -- his friend sitting across from him is very Anti- Trump -- but they were still able to be friends and hang out together

Kino-Jimenez1.jpg

For what?
As much as any Hitler youth was

Kino-Jimenez1.jpg

For what?
You're a moron.

Kino-Jimenez1.jpg

For what?

Leave it to blackfag to support child abuse.

For what?

Leave it to blackfag to support child abuse.
Black flag is a moron with no morals. A useful idiot of his poisoned ideology.

Kino-Jimenez1.jpg

It’s Texas. Some good ole boys will grab this little prick. He may eventually be found, but I doubt it.

Kino-Jimenez1.jpg

It’s Texas. Some good ole boys will grab this little prick. He may eventually be found, but I doubt it.

They've already arrested the dude.

Kino-Jimenez1.jpg

And he will be out on bail.

Looks like Kino Jimenez was arrested in Bexar County back in August on a DWI charge:

B201735367 08 03 2017 1124 JIMENEZ, KINO B M 04 13 88 13722 SUNNY GLEN SAN ANTONIO, TX. 78217 TX0150000
08/03/2017 1124 W1615340 J1736657 CC8 515741 MA DWI W/BAC 0.15 OR HI REL’D ON BOND MCLAURIN 3000.00
ATTORNEY OF RECORD: 15779080 – PEREZ, ROGER A

Bexar County Jail Arrests & Releases 08-04-2017

Looks like Kino Jimenez was arrested in Bexar County back in August:

B201735367 08 03 2017 1124 JIMENEZ, KINO B M 04 13 88 13722 SUNNY GLEN SAN ANTONIO, TX. 78217 TX0150000
08/03/2017 1124 W1615340 J1736657 CC8 515741 MA DWI W/BAC 0.15 OR HI REL’D ON BOND MCLAURIN 3000.00
ATTORNEY OF RECORD: 15779080 – PEREZ, ROGER A

Bexar County Jail Arrests & Releases 08-04-2017
He will be out on bail soon, then we will see some old town come to Jesus stuff.

This guy can't go a year without getting arrested.

DWI in August 2017. Felony Theft in July 2018.

Kino-Jimenez1.jpg

And he will be out on bail.

Unfortunately we no longer know where he works since he got fired.
The best hope is some ass whipping while in jail.

Forum List

Back