🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hispanic Thug Arrested For Attacking Teen Trump Supporter

Kino Jimenez Arrested, Accused of Felony Theft | Heavy.com
Kino-Jimenez1.jpg

Anyone who attacks a kid who did nothing to him is a scumbag -- but after seeing what this guy looks like -- he definitely a typical thug scumbag. This is the guy who attacked the teen who was wearing a MAGA hat -- for purely nothing but hatred.

So they charge the guy with felony theft and that's it? He physically assaulted this kid then used racial slurs towards the kid -- how is that not a hate crime?

...and how is Maxine Waters not also charged as a co-conspirator because she influenced this guy to carry out this attack in the first place?

Libs you are playing a dangerous game that you will lose -- you are outnumbered, most of you are cowards and will get wiped out when confronting a conservative patriot -- I wouldn't be surprised if I don't see more libs getting shot and killed for threatening conservatives, and they will be justified in doing so.

Seems you are the coward, for if you were a true 'freedom fighter' you would put your ass on the line, and have already shot and killed libs for shamming conservatives like Sanders, Nielsen, Limbaugh and Hannity, to name a few.

You used the phrase "threatening conservatives" as a capital crime (look up assault, and you will find the elements which make threats a crime) and you stated emphatically it would be justified to kill libs for exercising their Right to express themselves.

I really hope a nationwide data base will one day be established to fully vet those who want to own or possess a gun, Then, as part of the vetting process, your post should be considered and you should be found unfit to own, possess or ever have a gun in your custody or control.

Forum List

Back