Hispanics Account for 88% Growth in FL Dem Party, 16% in Republican

I'm not sure
Logically you would think that Hispanics would make up a core demographic of the Republican party. They tend to be people who are religiously minded with a more "traditional" value set.

You see a lot of party main-liners (Bush, McCain) really doing okay in these big Hispanic states...so, you kinda got to give it to the rest of the party...they work absurdly hard on espousing their outright xenophobic ideas to alienate a growing voter base that, if left alone, would likely support them.

so you're saying they should kiss their butts like the Democrat party does eh? If someone has to be pandered to they shouldn't be voting.
I'm not sure if you know how to read...

How do you "kiss their butts" from "if left alone". Maybe my English is lacking, but I don't see those as synonyms.

oh it was there. they had to read between the lines. maybe it was the, they work hard on Espousing their Outright Xenophobic ideas

I'm not sure
Logically you would think that Hispanics would make up a core demographic of the Republican party. They tend to be people who are religiously minded with a more "traditional" value set.

You see a lot of party main-liners (Bush, McCain) really doing okay in these big Hispanic states...so, you kinda got to give it to the rest of the party...they work absurdly hard on espousing their outright xenophobic ideas to alienate a growing voter base that, if left alone, would likely support them.

so you're saying they should kiss their butts like the Democrat party does eh? If someone has to be pandered to they shouldn't be voting.
I'm not sure if you know how to read...

How do you get "kiss their butts" from "if left alone". Maybe my English is lacking, but I don't see those as synonyms.

oh it was there. they had to read between lines. maybe it was the, Outright Xenophobic ideas
Then may I suggest reading the lines first?

Unless, of course, you think that not espousing xenophobic ideas is also a synonym to "kiss their butts".

Republicans had better face their Hispanic problem soon if they want to remain a relevant party in American politics.

Pew reports that between 2006 and 2016, Hispanic voters accounted for 88 percent of the growth in the number registered Democrats in the Sunshine State. Over the previous decade, the number of Hispanics identifying as Democrats increased by 83 percent, and the number of Hispanics registering as Democrats increased 61 percent.

Pew: Hispanic Americans Account for 88 Percent of Democratic, 16 Percent of GOP Growth in FL - Breitbart

OP- Why do you think this is the case? Could it POSSIBLY be that the DNC does not want to put up a wall or enforce immigration law?

Republicans had better face their Hispanic problem soon if they want to remain a relevant party in American politics.

Pew reports that between 2006 and 2016, Hispanic voters accounted for 88 percent of the growth in the number registered Democrats in the Sunshine State. Over the previous decade, the number of Hispanics identifying as Democrats increased by 83 percent, and the number of Hispanics registering as Democrats increased 61 percent.

Pew: Hispanic Americans Account for 88 Percent of Democratic, 16 Percent of GOP Growth in FL - Breitbart

I agree, build a wall and send the illegals back.

The legal Hispanics are the ones voting and it's not for you

You mean the millions of wetbacks that were given amnesty over the last thirty years.....

Wetbacks? Gee, no wonder they don't support Republicans

Nah...pretty sure they dont support republicans because we dont support letting them illegally immigrate like liberals do.

or, they could get voter ID and the illegals wouldnt be an issue when it comes to voting.. oh, thats right, the dems dont want voter ID because minorities dont have ID

The illegals aren't an issue when it comes to voting.

Yes. Republicans better agree to hiding illegals in sanctuary cities where they can murder innocent Americans. They'd better agree to an open border so drugs can be imported at will. Yes, let's agree to let illegals cut the line in front of those who chose to follow our immigration laws. Please, raise taxes on hard-working American's to support illegals.

And people wonder why Donald Trump is so popular.

or, they could get voter ID and the illegals wouldnt be an issue when it comes to voting.. oh, thats right, the dems dont want voter ID because minorities dont have ID

bullshit.
They can vote in California and Maryland for sure. Voter ID is tied in to drivers licenses.
and with no voter ID, you really cant tell me they dont vote now can you.
how else would certain areas get more votes than registered voters during the last election.
Google

What do they do to piss them off? Give them amnesty?
What does this mean?
Piss who off?
Apparently the right pisses off legal Hispanics. I am wondering how :dunno:
I dont know. I honestly only know a few other than my wife and her legal hispanic family. (Puerto Rican so there is no question) But those I do know are not exactly happy with the illegals because they experience issues when people just assume they are illegal too.
But, in states like Maryland where 80% or so are illegal, the best guess for any hispanic is that they are illegal.
Note:
that 80% is a number pulled out my ass, it is not accurate but I do remember reading that the illegals do out number the legals in this state. So, it could be as low as 51%, but 80% makes it more dramatic.

Bullshit.

bullshit.
They can vote in California and Maryland for sure. Voter ID is tied in to drivers licenses.

Nope, they can't. They get a different kind of driver's license that indicates they are not a U.S. citizen

bullshit.

Nope, they can't. They get a different kind of driver's license that indicates they are not a U.S. citizen
maybe we should find somebody in Maryland that has seen the illegals drivers license process and can verify that they do get to register to vote.

bullshit.

Remember the guy who assassinated the candidate for Mexican President?
He was registered to vote.

bullshit.

Remember the guy who assassinated the candidate for Mexican President?
He was registered to vote.
Ok, so there are a few good ones. But its still really rare

bullshit.

maybe we should find somebody in Maryland that has seen the illegals drivers license process and can verify that they do get to register to vote.

nchsf2-xweblicensesfull.jpg

bullshit.

nchsf2-xweblicensesfull.jpg
Yep, just like Maryland, however they get to register to vote and since its illegal to ask for ID, nobody ever sees that, now do they.
The left just cant get any more dishonest.

When Florida turns blue....The next Republican President hasn't been born yet

Forum List

Back