History Channel To Portray Hannibal Accurately

Racist, like you, want to project your latent or overt racism onto Blacks when you know damn well "conservative" and even some "liberal" White people have institutionalized it and work diligently to keep it alive. ....
I've talked to white racists. They were fucking blind assholes who said things like "Racist, like you, want to project your latent or overt racism onto Whites when you know damn well "liberal" and even some "conservate" Black people have institutionalized it and work diligently to keep it alive. "

I continue to believe such people are racist assholes and are too blinded by their racism to see the bigger picture.

21663956096_b7d839030e_o.jpg
ROFL. Another lie from you.

Revelation 1:14 The hair on his head was white like wool, as white as snow, and his eyes were like blazing fire.

Revelation 1:15 His feet were like bronze glowing in a furnace, and his voice was like the sound of rushing waters.

Sure was. Kinda weird how thats all thrown out the window when it comes to history.
No less weird than a racist declaring "one drop of blood" makes a person one "race" and not another or even a mixture.
Black genes are dominant. Besides Black genes all other genes are recessive. Genetics 101

You really are a sad widdle wacist.

It is understandable, however, why you are fixated on DNA instead of Character as you sorely lack the latter.
For a Black man to react to racism is not in of itself a racist thing. Racist, like you, want to project your latent or overt racism onto Blacks when you know damn well "conservative" and even some "liberal" White people have institutionalized it and work diligently to keep it alive. The main component of racism is group hegemony where you believe you and any White person alive is inherently superior to any Black person just by virtue of being white. Blacks don't have that worldview. They are too busy trying to say look, I am equal to you, get your foot off my neck. When they say that or something similar you cry foul and call THEM racist..

I call shenanigans. I do not post hundreds of threads insulting people of other races, nor do I rewrite history to change the race of historical people.

Racist, like you, want to project your latent or overt racism onto Blacks when you know damn well "conservative" and even some "liberal" White people have institutionalized it and work diligently to keep it alive. ....
I've talked to white racists. They were fucking blind assholes who said things like "Racist, like you, want to project your latent or overt racism onto Whites when you know damn well "liberal" and even some "conservate" Black people have institutionalized it and work diligently to keep it alive. "

I continue to believe such people are racist assholes and are too blinded by their racism to see the bigger picture.

Of course you have talked to White racists. That is generally the only kind there are. Hispanics run a close 2nd but they have been classified by Whites as "Caucasian," albeit erroneously in many cases, so perhaps i should say many if not most Caucasians are racist rapscallions. Except they aren't joking.

Sure was. Kinda weird how thats all thrown out the window when it comes to history.
No less weird than a racist declaring "one drop of blood" makes a person one "race" and not another or even a mixture.
Black genes are dominant. Besides Black genes all other genes are recessive. Genetics 101

It is understandable, however, why you are fixated on DNA instead of Character as you sorely lack the latter.
For a Black man to react to racism is not in of itself a racist thing. Racist, like you, want to project your latent or overt racism onto Blacks when you know damn well "conservative" and even some "liberal" White people have institutionalized it and work diligently to keep it alive. The main component of racism is group hegemony where you believe you and any White person alive is inherently superior to any Black person just by virtue of being white. Blacks don't have that worldview. They are too busy trying to say look, I am equal to you, get your foot off my neck. When they say that or something similar you cry foul and call THEM racist..

I call shenanigans. I do not post hundreds of threads insulting people of other races, nor do I rewrite history to change the race of historical people.

Not one Black on this board has written hundreds of threads insulting people of other races that did not insult him first. And since the major overt White racists on this board have huge followings and are quite popular, that shows me how insensitive you and many other White people are towards the feelings of Blacks posting here. You don't care. So Why should any Black person who reciprocates in kind be demonized for fighting back? Asclepius is no racist, he is a fighter,fighting to let you know you aren't better than he is just because your group says so!

Youre getting emotional. I never claimed he was Black. Why did you think i said Alexander Hamilton was Black?
You're lying and evading. You claimed "one drop" makes a person black in our discussion of Tiger Woods. We don't know the composition of Hamilton's blood no more than we do Hannibal's, but we have a better chance of find out the former's genetic history.

Nonetheless, 1) we don't know and 2) you are lying in denying you don't believe the "one drop" bullshit since you admitted it here:
They both have quite a bit more than 1 drop. I have no problem with the one drop rule BTW.
Youre letting your emotions cloud your reading comprehencion. What does that have to do with Alexander Hamilton? I never said he had any Black blood.

Last edited:

No one cares what you call. You may not rewrite history but your white ancestors did so and you support their efforts.

Kudos to the History Channel for accurately portraying Hannibal as who he really was. A Black African.

you're years, YEARS late in your praise.

How so? This just happened. First time the History Channel showed Hannibal as he was. A Black African.

about 15 years ago he was part of their bit on Roman history, he was black when they pictured him.

You got a link? I'll be back tomorrow.

Kudos to the History Channel for accurately portraying Hannibal as who he really was. A Black African.

How so? This just happened. First time the History Channel showed Hannibal as he was. A Black African.

about 15 years ago he was part of their bit on Roman history, he was black when they pictured him.

pretty old, but I can look.

pretty old, but I can look.

keeps going to the same video.

but about 15 years ago, they did a long special on Rome and went into depth on how they handled Hannibal. They showed him as a young black man with no beard.

Of course you have talked to White racists. That is generally the only kind there are. Hispanics run a close 2nd but they have been classified by Whites as "Caucasian," albeit erroneously in many cases, so perhaps i should say many if not most Caucasians are racist rapscallions. Except they aren't joking.
You know that's racist, don't you?

Your comment about Hispanics is also racist. If someone said "Of course you have talked to Black racists. That is generally the only kind there are. Semitics run a close 2nd but they have been classified by Blacks as "Negroid," albeit erroneously in many cases, blah, blah, blah....", do you think an honest, unbiased person would consider that person a racist idiot?

Please answer as honestly as you are able.

No one cares what you call. You may not rewrite history but your white ancestors did so and you support their efforts.
ROFLMAO

The best example of the Pot calling the Kettle black I've seen so far.

Now derail your own thread by telling me that old aphorism is racist because it has "black" in it.

You know that's racist, don't you?

Your comment about Hispanics is also racist. If someone said "Of course you have talked to Black racists. That is generally the only kind there are. Semitics run a close 2nd but they have been classified by Blacks as "Negroid," albeit erroneously in many cases, blah, blah, blah....", do you think an honest, unbiased person would consider that person a racist idiot?

Please answer as honestly as you are able.
First of all you don't know what race I am. But the source of my narrative comes from observance as well as from White guys who see the same thing. Here are few quotes from some of the most erudite White observers of the phenomenon.

White-on-white crime (which term doesn’t even exist in our racial or criminological lexicon), is far more prevalent than its black-on-white (or even black-on-black) equivalent, numerically speaking, and yet to white nationalist types, we should draw no conclusions from this at all. White folks can commit mass murder, kidnap, rape, sexually mutilate, or even cannibalize people (like Jeffrey Dahmer, for instance), and represent no one but their solitary selves. Charles Manson is never expected to serve as a stand-in for white folks writ large.

But every black criminal — whether James Edwards, accused of shooting Australian baseball star, Chris Lane, in Oklahoma last week, or the two black teens who beat the white World War Two veteran to death in Spokane a few days later — is somehow taken as exhibit A in the racist fantasies of America’s neo-Nazi set. White criminals and deviants are just bad individuals. Black ones are indicative of a broader cultural or genetic truth.~ Tim Wise~

Here is another more succinct narrative:

The reason that so many people claim that people of Color can’t be racist is that racism is about more than individual attitudes that we hold.

Racism is about the ways that virtually all of the systems in which we live (economic, educational, judicial, medical, and so on) were created to serve White people (particularly White, cisgender, straight men) while oppressing people of Color.

And even with major reforms over time, this is still true.

So if we only see racism as flying the Confederate battle flag over a state capitol or as an individual racist gunman, it makes sense that we get so damn defensive when the topic of race and racism comes up. Few of us want to be associated with that blatant hate.

But to understand the issues of race and racism that are being tackled by anti-racist movements like #BlackLivesMatter, we White folks need to make sure we’re being clear about the difference between Whiteness (also sometimes called White supremacy) and White people.~ Jamie Utt~

I'm not the one rewriting history. It wouldn't hurt you to actually learn some.

First of all you don't know what race I am. ...
Correct and vice-versa. As your own Clark Gable avatar attests, one shouldn't go simply by appearance, can one?
38918.jpg

OTOH, you admitted to me you were a minority race (if we go with the theory there are races and Asclepias 's "one drop" beliefs) plus your anti-"white" comments makes it easy to deduce you aren't "white" even if, like Gable, you can pass for "white".

Forum List

Back