Hitler-promoting anti-Semites will speak at Trump's Miami Hotel alongside Trump family

Yeah, so tolerant they they let Marxists, globalists and tranny-Moonbat-perverts take control of their party.
Stan gave this a thumbs down, but I garantee you that the fact's prove to be true no matter how bad he wants to lie and make someone believe his lie.

Why don't they understand that people aren't stupid, and that people know that when they see a cow blocking the road, well hell it's absolutely not a bunny rabbit blocking the road instead right ???????

Democrat's see a bunny, and then hit a cow at 60 MPH.

Total deflection is noted... Like I said, you are ignoring all the insanity of the left when you attack republican's and conservative's, so you are a miserable excuse making FAILURE for a party that has totally run off of the rails.
Repugnants are mostly bull shit artists.

No expert. Just because you are one and I recognize you as being what you are doesn’t make me an expert.

Now go play with the other trannies.
Ya know, there used to a young blonde boy that would go out dancing with our group of 6-7 people dancing at the normally gay club

on the cheap drink nights open house thing. He was a professional drag queen, but I don't think he was gay.

He certainly never acted gay around us. I think he ended up getting a GF.

He was a really good dancer. I only ever had 2 problems there during those days.

1) A kid from the neighborhood wanted to slap box in the middle of the dance floor. I slapped the shit out of him, and that was the end of that.

2) An aggressive lesbian was making the shy girl in our group uncomfortable and was being too aggresively sexual with her.

I told her straight up if she didn't stop I was going to hurt her. Just before I was about to twist her arm up the middle of her back she stopped harassing our girly friend. That would've..been an ordeal. It scared the poor girl. :(
I had to make her GTFO there. I'm glad I didn't have to hurt teh lesbian girl.
She played that right up to the edge, grr!

Last edited:
No expert. Just because you are one and I recognize you as being what you are doesn’t make me an expert.

Now go play with the other trannies.
So you do claim to be able to recognize Transvestites. Any other specialties you have lots of experience with ? .

So you do claim to be able to recognize Transvestites. Any other specialties you have lots of experience with ? .
Yes. I can. Lots of people can. You’re nothing special, dragQueen.

I also expose imbeciles like you on a very regular basis. Now, gfy. 👍

Last edited:
Yes. I can. Lots of people can. You’re nothing special, dragQueen.

I also expose imbeciles like you on a very regular basis. Now, gfy. 👍
You seem to be special, like you have a lot of experience with women‘s apparel. Something you need to get of your chest ?m,

You seem to be special, like you have a lot of experience with women‘s apparel. Something you need to get of your chest ?m,
That child isn't worth it. He's too stupid to realize when he's beaten.

Was that Rudy or you? Dragqueenie. We don’t care about your fashion preferences or garish makeup. We get it. You’re queer. We don’t give a damn.
Seems like you’re saying it’s ok if republicans are transvestites but not anyone else.,

You seem to be special, like you have a lot of experience with women‘s apparel. Something you need to get off your chest ?m,
Take the bra off your ownchest, dragQueen. You’re not convincing anyone that you’re a biological female.

I don’t care how often you suck strange guy’s dicks.

Forum List

Back