Hitler-promoting anti-Semites will speak at Trump's Miami Hotel alongside Trump family

You’re hilarious. You have no fking idea what you’re talking about. You probably never remember school. Differences between sexes of all species can be taught at a very young age. You problem think contraception is being taught in the third grade. Conservatives have so many hang ups about sex, there is a reason why sexual abuse is so much more prevalent in red states. Now, as usual your hang ups about gays becomes so much an issue you can’t even “think straight.” That’s your problem.
Dragqueenie is all worked up. And way too verbose. Simmer down, you douche.

Whatever, cupcake. :itsok:

You're a liar. How much is 50 rounds of Federal Premium now?

If it's more than $17.50, fuck off.

I started buying 9mm when Obama was president, because he made .22 too expensive.

I recommend all Americans ammo up, because these assholes want to price ammo out of your reach as soon as possible.

They want to tax bullets out of the common man being able to afford them.

When Trump was president, every time I went to Walmart I bought some .22, just because it wasn't overpriced, bitch.

Bullets weren't a problem when Trump was president.

You're a liar and a piece of shit. It's much more now. Everything is. That's your boys Biden and Obama, everything costs more. MUCH more.

9mm, .22, all of it.

That's not cool, man. Lying like that.

Show me where I can get Federal Premium 9mm for $17.50 right now. You can't, STFU.
The profit margin on .22LR is much less than the larger calibers. So when the primer manufacturers ramped up production to meet the demand, they chose to focus their limited capacity on the more profitable items … the primers. Only when the demands where met for all those centerfire caliber’s primers did they get around to making more .22LR.

Dragqueenie is all worked up. And way too verbose. Simmer down, you douche.
Another doubter of your own sexuality ? You guys just come out of the woodwork. There seems to be 100 times more conservatives afraid of drag queens then there are drag queens. Chill out….p

Another doubter of your own sexuality ? You guys just come out of the woodwork. There seems to be 100 times more conservatives afraid of drag queens then there are drag queens. Chill out….p
I know my own. It’s yours that’s in doubt.

Spend time worrying about it, though, Dragqueenie.

I don’t care what dress you wear. :itsok:

So you admit to being a queen ?
So, you confess that you can’t grasp the actual meaning of plain words.

Dragqueenie, again. I don’t care about your dresses or your makeup.

I also don’t care if you wish to believe you’re a female. Your mental issues are your business.

So, you confess that you can’t grasp the actual meaning of plain words.

Dragqueenie, again. I don’t care about your dresses or your makeup.

I also don’t care if you wish to believe you’re a female. Your mental issues are your business.
You like Rudy, right ?

You’re hilarious. You have no fking idea what you’re talking about. You probably never remember school. Differences between sexes of all species can be taught at a very young age. You problem think contraception is being taught in the third grade. Conservatives have so many hang ups about sex, there is a reason why sexual abuse is so much more prevalent in red states. Now, as usual your hang ups about gays becomes so much an issue you can’t even “think straight.” That’s your problem.
Sugar and spice and all that's nice

Snips and snails and puppy dog tails.

I bet you never even heard that before.

You need to be reported.
You need to GO FUCK YOURSELF WITH A CACTUS!! NOGAS!!
The profit margin on .22LR is much less than the larger calibers. So when the primer manufacturers ramped up production to meet the demand, they chose to focus their limited capacity on the more profitable items … the primers. Only when the demands where met for all those centerfire caliber’s primers did they get around to making more .22LR.
Okay, so you got excuses now. Tre surpise. :rolleyes-41:

What was really happening, motherfucker, is that Obama was buying 1k rounds of ammo for all the workers in the bureaus,

because he was literally weaponizing them.

THAT'S what was going on.

Most of it was .40 cal, either flat nose or hollow points.

I know this, you can go eat a Hefty bag of dicks.

Last edited:
recommend all Americans ammo up, because these assholes want to price ammo out of your reach as soon as possible.
Ha ha;
you've been doing this for decades. The nra plays this scare tactic and gun a holics fall for it. It’s hilarious. How many thousands of rounds do you have now for that imaginary home invasion.
No,one plays you chicken shits like the firearm industry.

Was that Rudy or you? Dragqueenie. We don’t care about your fashion preferences or garish makeup. We get it. You’re queer. We don’t give a damn.
Afraid we might find out you’re really gay ? Is that why you’re so vocal adamant about others ?

You can babble all you want, but you’re non factual when it comes to administrative indictments and convictions. The right has a plethora of lunatics and criminals who actually work/worked for Trump. The hundred or so convicted followers in the insurrection debacle where even the GOP congressmen were shitting their pants is just one of many ways illustrations. Go ahead, whine about Hillary and Hunter, two people who were never indicted and haven’t been in Govt for years. How about a cartoon ?
Total deflection is noted... Like I said, you are ignoring all the insanity of the left when you attack republican's and conservative's, so you are a miserable excuse making FAILURE for a party that has totally run off of the rails.

Forum List

Back