Hitler-promoting anti-Semites will speak at Trump's Miami Hotel alongside Trump family

This evening's flouncing seems a little less inspired than last night's flouncing.

Poor dear, you must be tired after taking all these positions regarding children and finding no actual way to justify them.
Since you seem to love argumentation, not discussion and ridicule so much and seem to get enjoyment out of it. I'm simply going to deny you from feeding your sickness from this source. Try to have a good day. I plan on it. You don't deserve a platform to continue doing this. It's a bad shit show anyway. Good bye.

MAGA is a slogan not a group, otherwise it just represents those American's from all walks of life to gain back hope in their county again. The hope lay in better prices, better paying job's, plenty of job's, better interest rates, better return's on investment's, better self control, decency, moral's, beliefs in good, marriage, value of a dollar, right to try, and less regulation's,

MAGA is comprised of MAGAts.

Please make a note of that.

Since you seem to love argumentation, not discussion and ridicule so much and seem to get enjoyment out of it. I'm simply going to deny you from feeding your sickness from this source. Try to have a good day. I plan on it. You don't deserve a platform to continue doing this. It's a bad shit show anyway. Good bye.
ANOTHER flouncing. My goodness.

so we are passing judgement on our fellows then....I mean, everyone knows you are better than ordinary people
Supporting the grooming of children to engage in gay sex with adults makes him SO much better than the hoi polloi, doesn't it?

"Here, Johnny, this book will explain to you all about blow jobs and anal sex and how to hook up with men to do that. It's no skin off my teeth if you follow through".

Not until at least puberty age, maybe a little later.
How about thirty one. So you want to wait till after their hormones are screaming and they’re all upset instead of preparing them. Got it. You’d probably change the oil in your car after it was scrapped for junk.

How about thirty one. So you want to wait till after their hormones are screaming and they’re all upset instead of preparing them. Got it. You’d probably change the oil in your car after it was scrapped for junk.
Okay, so let me get this correct: You are pro-exposing pre-pubescent children to sex?

I'd like to change your oil. Into air.

FYI. That NEVER was done in my day, and marked decline can be noted from the point when it started.

K-12, no mention of sexuality or sex ed. was ever in my day, and yet people still did quite well in America for

well over 2 centuries. Enter fucktardation such as you suggest? And America is declining. I don't like that. :nono:

Your way is FAIL, moron. Now in college, basically they're young adults, so that's different.

1st day of math class the prof. says he's gay. Well, by that point you know what you are. (or should)

You're adult enough to handle it.

Last edited:
So, your position is that we should revert back to hanging for sodomy in all the states?
You're really a sick dude if you believe that should be the law. No, teach the children what they need to know when they need to know it. They teach small children about stranger danger because of pedophiles attacking them Do you see anything wrong with that ? They also teach all children the difference between good touching and bad touching. No one should be touching children down there except momie and daddy when needed
No to anyone else. Is that ok with you ? Here's where it gets a little sticky. The youngest child to ever become pregnant in the US was 10 years old. To protect ALL children, because they don't know which 10 year old might be attacked, they have to teach all 10 year olds how women get pregnant and how to avoid that. Do you agree with that. The rest is easy, all age appropriate.

An ounce of Prevention is worth a pound of Cure.
How is teaching little boys about anal sex and then giving them instructions on how to hook up with grown men on grindr "an ounce of prevention".

The only thing it is preventing is a normal childhood for that little boy you want to see groomed.

So, your position is that we should revert back to hanging for sodomy in all the states?
Had to look up the statistics to be sure. Here you go. You'd be murdering approximately 30 to 44 % of the adult population in the US if you did that.

You're really a sick dude if you believe that should be the law. No, teach the children what they need to know when they need to know it. They teach small children about stranger danger because of pedophiles attacking them Do you see anything wrong with that ? They also teach all children the difference between good touching and bad touching. No one should be touching children down there except momie and daddy when needed
No to anyone else. Is that ok with you ? Here's where it gets a little sticky. The youngest child to ever become pregnant in the US was 10 years old. To protect ALL children, because they don't know which 10 year old might be attacked, they have to teach all 10 year olds how women get pregnant and how to avoid that. Do you agree with that. The rest is easy, all age appropriate

If a 10 year old got pregnant, she was molested. Find out who did it and hang him by the balls.

Let children be children, you fucking sicko!

I had a great childhood, and I'll be damned if i'll sit by and watch sexual deviants steal that from future children

in America if I can do anything about it. I ain't that type of cracker, not at all.

I know what it should be, and what you're doing is NOT IT.

If a 10 year old got pregnant, she was molested. Find out who did it and hang him by the balls.

Let children be children, you fucking sicko!

I had a great childhood, and I'll be damned if i'll sit by and watch sexual deviants steal that from future children

in America if I can do anything about it. I ain't that type of cracker, not at all.

I know what it should be, and what you're doing is NOT IT.
Wouldn't it be better to try to prevent such things from happening to these children. You're not thinking through the problem. The sexual deviants are the ones threatening children not the ones trying to educate the children so they won't get hurt. Listen to reason. I am not a sicko. I am a healthy elderly gay man with no designs on children. I like men. Wake up,the only people who don't want children educated are either uninformed or the pedophiles themselves.

Wouldn't it be better to try to prevent such things from happening to these children. You're not thinking through the problem. The sexual deviants are the ones threatening children not the ones trying to educate the children so they won't get hurt. Listen to reason. I am not a sicko. I am a healthy elderly gay man with no designs on children. I like men. Wake up,the only people who don't want children educated are either uninformed or the pedophiles themselves.
JUST STFU! I'm thinking through the problem, and the problem is you!

If you don't want to let kids be kids, IMO, you need to die, bitch!

Nobody appointed you eligible to rob children of their childhood, asshole faggot.

Fuck You! And Fuck You with that!

I'm the one to make you not so healthy if you go around the children,

motherfucker! That is not your place to be. :nono:

You better hope I never see that. I'll do the prison time and deal with it, but

fuck you.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back