Hitler-promoting anti-Semites will speak at Trump's Miami Hotel alongside Trump family

A child interested in gay sex should be seen by mental professionals to find out why they are mentally ill, not given access to books and literature that support that illness.

A prepubescent child interested in gay sex has been GROOMED by an adult to seek it, the adult creating the sense that the desire for sex is actually coming from the child as their way of rationalizing their actions with the child.

Prepubescent children are not seeking sex. His insistence that they are is heinous beyond belief.

A child interested in gay sex should be seen by mental professionals to find out why they are mentally ill, not given access to books and literature that support that illness.
I never told anyone about this
On here but in 1961 my mother tooke to see a psychiatrist. She did not enter the therapy room.with me. When we came out the doctor told my mom everything was fine. I was the best adjusted young gay man he ever met, but he didn't tell her that
It would have broken her heart. Good Catholics believe everything the church teaches them. I had already grown out of that.

A prepubescent child interested in gay sex has been GROOMED by an adult to seek it, the adult creating the sense that the desire for sex is actually coming from the child as their way of rationalizing their actions with the child.

Prepubescent children are not seeking sex. His insistence that they are is heinous beyond belief.
I never said they were seeking sex, if they checked that book out you keep mentioning to no end. They were seeking information. I knew I was gay when I was 7 but I never acted out on it until I was 14. And it was a disaster. Didn't really get good until I joined the Air Force and after I got out.Late bloomer, wasn't happy until about 22.

I never said they were seeking sex, if they checked that book out you keep mentioning to no end. They were seeking information. I knew I was gay when I was 7 but I never acted out on it until I was 14. And it was a disaster. Didn't really get good until I joined the Air Force and after I got out.Late bloomer, wasn't happy until about 22.
Gee -- just think what it might have been back then if you had a book explaining to you how to hook up on Grindr like you want children to have at their disposal today!

Gee -- just think what it might have been back then if you had a book explaining to you how to hook up on Grindr like you want children to have at their disposal today!
Whatever.childten do or do not do today is none of my business.and you should have figured that out a long time ago. You seem to know more about these things than is healthy for one person. And it's all negative shit, that can't be good for anyone.

Whatever.childten do or do not do today is none of my business.and you should have figured that out a long time ago. You seem to know more about these things than is healthy for one person. And it's all negative shit, that can't be good for anyone.
Yes, young children having sex with adult gay men is none of your business.

Color me unsurprised!!

I REALLY don't think most of those reading this thread see it that way.

All I am doing is reading back to you all the positions you have just taken,
Whatever I' m done with you and your sick little perversion. Good bye.

Whatever I' m done with you and your sick little perversion. Good bye.
This evening's flouncing seems a little less inspired than last night's flouncing.

Poor dear, you must be tired after taking all these positions regarding children and finding no actual way to justify them.

This evening's flouncing seems a little less inspired than last night's flouncing.

Poor dear, you must be tired after taking all these positions regarding children and finding no actual way to justify them.
I've been having nice conversations all evening, I no longer care what you say or believe. There are people worth talking to in this world, just as there are people worth saving in this world. You have made it perfectly clear you are neither.

I've been having nice conversations all evening, I no longer care what you say or believe. There are people worth talking to in this world, just as there are people worth saving in this world. You have made it perfectly clear you are neither.
so we are passing judgement on our fellows then....I mean, everyone knows you are better than ordinary people

More like bored, you're a broken record.

Forum List

Back