Hitler-promoting anti-Semites will speak at Trump's Miami Hotel alongside Trump family

For well over 200 years until Congress voted themselves The Lords of America.

It was Reagan's 2nd Congress, so up until 1980-something.

It was done in 2 phases, Carter vetoed and they overrode him, and Reagan vetoed and they overrode him, too.
I think you missed a lot of history classes.

Sex education exists to PREVENT problems, not create them.

So having prepubescent boys learning about giving blow jobs via the book "Gender Queer" and how to indulge in anal sex and hook up with older men by reading "This book is gay" is a GOOD thing?

So having prepubescent boys learning about giving blow jobs via the book "Gender Queer" and how to indulge in anal sex and hook up with older men by reading "This book is gay" is a GOOD thing?
I do not know what thep specifics of most sex education courses are but I 'm sure your suggestions are ludicrous. Immaterial at least.

You avoid direct questions well. But I ' m not into sick games. Goodbye.
I'm not required to answer childish questions from morons. There's not two spaces in the contraction "I'm", you illiterate imbecile.

Those are books at actual school libraries for children.
And only interested children would check them out. Just like I used to look at the National Geographics. Kids learn a lot more at earlier ages now. And this surprises you. Why on earth would it. Rhetorical question, please don't answer. I ' already bored with you. Good night

And only interested children would check them out. Just like I used to look at the National Geographics. Kids learn a lot more at earlier ages now. And this surprises you. Why on earth would it. Rhetorical question, please don't answer. I ' already bored with you. Good night
So, I will take that as a yes -- you support pre-pubescent boys learning how to give blow jobs, indulge in anal sex and how to hook up with adult men to do it.

Thank you for being so very forthright about it.

I'm not required to answer childish questions from morons. There's not two spaces in the contraction "I'm", you illiterate imbecile.
He's not into "sick games".

He just wants to show the little boys books about how to hook up for sex with older men.

He says they are learning this sort of thing much younger these days.

So, I will take that as a yes -- you support pre-pubescent boys learning how to give blow jobs, indulge in anal sex and how to hook up with adult men to do it.

Thank you for being so very forthright about it.
Who's life are we talking about anyway, yours or theirs. I believe everyone should have choices. Choices cannot be made unless one has already started down that path. Stop putting words iny mouth. You don't see things as they are,everything's warped with you. You twist everything. That's not constructive at all.

Who's life are we talking about anyway, yours or theirs. I believe everyone should have choices. Choices cannot be made unless one has already started down that path. Stop putting words iny mouth. You don't see things as they are,everything's warped with you. You twist everything. That's not constructive at all.
I twist nothing. I merely expose.

and yes, you believe children should have the choice to engage in sex with adults.

Sex education exists to PREVENT problems, not create them. If 10 year old girls are becoming pregnant then ALL 10 year old girls need to have a basic understanding of what pregnancy is and how it occurs. That way we will have fewer 10 year olds getting pregnant. It's called age-appropriate learning.
If 10 year olds are getting pregnant? There's some molestation going on. I don't think they can, tbh.

At least not the vast majority of them.

I twist nothing. I merely expose.

and yes, you believe children should have the choice to engage in sex with adults.
The only thing you keep exposing is your crude and unnatural interest in this subject. Sorry,I do not share your interests. And The fact that you can't seem to realize that it is you that has a problem with this is your problem, not mine. I trust the educators to do what is in the best interest of ALL their students, not just some, not just the majority but ALL. That's what public education is all about.

A child interested in gay sex should be seen by mental professionals to find out why they are mentally ill, not given access to books and literature that support that illness.

The only thing you keep exposing is your crude and unnatural interest in this subject. Sorry,I do not share your interests. And The fact that you can't seem to realize that it is you that has a problem with this is your problem, not mine. I trust the educators to do what is in the best interest of ALL their students, not just some, not just the majority but ALL. That's what public education is all about.
Yes, Stann, one of your techniques is gaslighting. I have seen the pattern before.

I do not believe it is appropriate for schools to introduce materials to prepubescent children showing them how to hook up for anonymous gay sex with adults. You do.

I will just let those reading this thread decide who it is who needs help and who doesn't.

Forum List

Back