Hitler-promoting anti-Semites will speak at Trump's Miami Hotel alongside Trump family

You can't make this shit up.

The Trump National Doral resort will host two antisemites who have promoted pro-Adolf Hitler propaganda and spread virulently antisemitic conspiracy theories. They will be speaking at an event in Miami alongside numerous Team Trump personalities, including Eric Trump, Lara Trump, and Devin Nunes.

Trump Doral speaker Scott McKay, who has a streaming show on Rumble, has claimed that Jewish people orchestrated 9/11 and were responsible for the assassinations of Presidents Abraham Lincoln, John F. Kennedy, and William McKinley. He has also said that Jewish people routinely torture children and eat their hearts.

He has praised Hitler for supposedly trying to take down a Jewish banking system and said, “Hitler was actually fighting the same people that we're trying to take down today.”

Trump Doral speaker Charlie Ward, who also streams a show on Rumble, has shared posts praising Hitler for supposedly “warning us” about Judaism; claiming that “VIRUSES are Man (JEW) made”; and attacking the alleged Jewish media for supposedly lying about the Holocaust.

The two are featured speakers in the “ReAwaken America” tour, which is set to stop at Trump’s Miami hotel on May 12 and 13. Scheduled to speak alongside McKay and Ward are numerous members of Trump’s orbit, including: Eric Trump, Lara Trump, former Trump economic adviser Peter Navarro, former national security adviser Michael Flynn, former senior Department of Defense official Kash Patel, former acting Attorney General Matt Whitaker, Truth Social CEO Devin Nunes, and Trump ally Roger Stone.

Ward is the host of the The Charlie Ward Show, which has over 180,000 subscribers on Rumble. Dinesh D’Souza, Roger Stone, Kash Patel, Michael Flynn, and British Member of Parliament Andrew Bridgen have appeared on his program. Flynn, who has his own history of antisemitism and religious bigotry, has praised Ward as “a champion” who has been “exposing the deception and raising the truth to the level that it needs to be at.”

From your link, sweety,

Update: The two speakers have been cancelled following this report

You tolerate our school systems being turned into social engineering centers.
Not “ engineering” but they ARE social learning centers. Wow, you are deranged. It’s where many kids
first learn to interact in groups and respect the rights of others.
I get it. You want them NOT to respect anyone who isn’t a white Anglo Saxon Christian WASP ? That’s why you were born under a rock. You actually think schools should not include “social skill learning “.

There is no success without teamwork and inclusion. Geesus, that’s what the US is founded upon. .

Last edited:

The Trump National Doral resort will host two antisemites who have promoted pro-Adolf Hitler propaganda and spread virulently antisemitic conspiracy theories. They will be speaking at an event in Miami alongside numerous Team Trump personalities, including Eric Trump, Lara Trump, and Devin Nunes.

Trump Doral speaker Scott McKay, who has a streaming show on Rumble, has claimed that Jewish people orchestrated 9/11 and were responsible for the assassinations of Presidents Abraham Lincoln, John F. Kennedy, and William McKinley. He has also said that Jewish people routinely torture children and eat their hearts.

He has praised Hitler for supposedly trying to take down a Jewish banking system and said, “Hitler was actually fighting the same people that we're trying to take down today.”

Trump Doral speaker Charlie Ward, who also streams a show on Rumble, has shared posts praising Hitler for supposedly “warning us” about Judaism; claiming that “VIRUSES are Man (JEW) made”; and attacking the alleged Jewish media for supposedly lying about the Holocaust.

The two are featured speakers in the “ReAwaken America” tour, which is set to stop at Trump’s Miami hotel on May 12 and 13. Scheduled to speak alongside McKay and Ward are numerous members of Trump’s orbit, including: Eric Trump, Lara Trump, former Trump economic adviser Peter Navarro, former national security adviser Michael Flynn, former senior Department of Defense official Kash Patel, former acting Attorney General Matt Whitaker, Truth Social CEO Devin Nunes, and Trump ally Roger Stone.

Ward is the host of the The Charlie Ward Show, which has over 180,000 subscribers on Rumble. Dinesh D’Souza, Roger Stone, Kash Patel, Michael Flynn, and British Member of Parliament Andrew Bridgen have appeared on his program. Flynn, who has his own history of antisemitism and religious bigotry, has praised Ward as “a champion” who has been “exposing the deception and raising the truth to the level that it needs to be at.”
Ukrainian Azov Battalion will be there???

Are you the one that claimed to have taught a Civics class? I call bullshit!

I doubt there's a teacher here I don't know of, and you're not on the list.

But anyway, aside from all that crap, let's see you provide tangible evidence that those people are anti-Semites

as the OP article claims. I guarantee you won't find proof of it at that site, they use circular documentation.

If you do, I'll say you got me on that one.
I never taught any civics class. You are confusing me with someone else. I'm a nurse, for the past 52 years. On this issue I saw good points on each side, neither was conclusive but since those 2 speakers were cancelled out after it became known they were antisemitic, I would say that indicates some degree of restraint
Bottom line, somebody goofed and somebody fixed the problem fast.

What did I lie about, you f’n clown?
You support the crazy orange man and are blind to all his crimes. Also it's you people who play games on here that are the f'n clowns. Very foolish. Lies always catch up with you.

I never taught any civics class. You are confusing me with someone else. I'm a nurse, for the past 52 years. On this issue I saw good points on each side, neither was conclusive but since those 2 speakers were cancelled out after it became known they were antisemitic, I would say that indicates some degree of restraint
Bottom line, somebody goofed and somebody fixed the problem fast.
A nurse in what kind of clinic?

Its not a bug. Its a festure.

Fortunately their numbers are shrinking as the truth gradually unravels.
Yep the dems don't know it yet but they are in the process of losing the 24 presidential election already... I have talked to numerous anti Trumpers and they are all voting not for Trump necessarily but against this cabal of crooks in the dem party and they say they will pull the handle for Trump just to put a stop to this banana republic shit....

Not “ engineering” but they ARE social learning centers. Wow, you are deranged. It’s where many kids
I get it. You want them NOT to respect anyone who isn’t a white Anglo Saxon Christian WASP ? That’s why you were born under a rock. You actually think schools should not include “social skill learning “.

There is no success without teamwork and inclusion. Geesus, that’s what the US is founded upon. .

I agree kids do need that in school and will not get it with homeschooling. However, there has been some Social Engineering,

indoctrination, and dumbing down going on, and it ramped up in the Obama years and hasn't slowed much until parents

saw it during the Covid lockdowns..

Apparently you can, because there's no credible documentation of those peoples' antisemitism in that article.

All you hackneyed buzz terms aside, yea, you support an all-powerful state that owns people's children.

That is not liberalism.making sure that 5 year old white kids know they are the oppressor and 5 year old black kids the victims is not liberalism. Planting the seed of doubt in children's heads that they might be the opposite sex is not liberal. Teachers pounding home their personal politics is not liberal.

You want to know what is liberal, idiot - RESPECTING THE INNICENCE OF CHILDHOOD AND LETTING THEM BE CHILDREN.

You woke imbeciles wouldn't know liberalism if it smacked you along side your ignorant little heads.

You support the crazy orange man and are blind to all his crimes. Also it's you people who play games on here that are the f'n clowns. Very foolish. Lies always catch up with you.
Are you retarded or something?
You said I defend Trump to the death.
You just like defending trump to the death.
That’s a lie, dipstick.
I voted for the guy.
Never sent him a dime.
Certainly wouldn’t die defending him.
Stop embarrassing yourself. It’s bad enough that you chose a woman’s career.

All you hackneyed buzz terms aside, yea, you support an all-powerful state that owns people's children.

That is not liberalism.making sure that 5 year old white kids know they are the oppressor and 5 year old black kids the victims is not liberalism. Planting the seed of doubt in children's heads that they might be the opposite sex is not liberal. Teachers pounding home their personal politics is not liberal.

You want to know what is liberal, idiot - RESPECTING THE INNICENCE OF CHILDHOOD AND LETTING THEM BE CHILDREN.

You woke imbeciles wouldn't know liberalism if it smacked you along side your ignorant little heads.
So, you made the comment about socializing kids…..I noted the responsibility to prepare them for modern society without knowing what it means…..so now you’re just rambling about what…..nonsense.

One thing is for sure, you don’t know what the fk you’re talking about.

Forum List

Back