Hitler-promoting anti-Semites will speak at Trump's Miami Hotel alongside Trump family

You can't run if you're in prison and that's where trump is headed, probably along with some of his unscrupulous lawyers.

Sure you can. You won't win, but you can run. Unless you're in prison on charges related to insurrection or rebellion.

Of course, to the right wing, it’s THE liberals who lack character because they are compassionate and tolerant.
The last thing the right wants is any attempt at tolerance of any minority the right feels are lesser human beings.

Yet, they want to be tolerated when they make up shit, lie and scam.
Yeah, so tolerant they they let Marxists, globalists and tranny-Moonbat-perverts take control of their party.

Of course, to the right wing, it’s THE liberals who lack character because they are compassionate and tolerant.
The last thing the right wants is any attempt at tolerance of any minority the right feels are lesser human beings.

Yet, they want to be tolerated when they make up shit, lie and scam.
When do you plan on becoming a liberal?

Is that your way of asking to borrow money from me again?
Total idiots ! Guess you never heard the saying, " Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. " You take the cake ! Try to have a good day if that's even possible for the likes of you.

Total idiots ! Guess you never heard the saying, " Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. " You take the cake ! Try to have a good day if that's even possible for the likes of you.
Your obvious intellectual impotency and its associated angst has made my day even better, son. Try smarter next time.

It's actually what you are tolerating that makes you something other than a liberal
What might that be ? It certainly isn’t the crowd that thinks apartheid is better than inclusion and science is whatever they can make up off the top of their pin heads. .

Forum List

Back