Hitler-promoting anti-Semites will speak at Trump's Miami Hotel alongside Trump family

Wake up,the only people who don't want children educated are either uninformed or the pedophiles themselves.
So the people who DON'T want little boys to learn how to give blow jobs, engage in anal sex and use grindr to hook up with grown men are the actual pedos, while the ones who are eager that they learn these skills arent?

Well, wouldn't you know.

No, the problem is ignorance.
No, people like you are the problem. I'd like to to invite you to my old neighborhood. I'm sure some old members of the council or the
new council are around to take care of people like you. Actually, idk if any members of the old council are around but it continues.
Because people need order and safety, and often the law does not provide it. It's kind of nice being in a place where you know wrongs will
be righted. My world certainly got fucked up. There was justice done, but not by the law.
It was by a group of men that knew what the right thing to do was.
That doesn't change wrongs that happened to a girl I know, but that won't happen to anyone else around or her
from that man again.
She can rest easy knowing that.

Last edited:
No, people like you are the problem. I'd like to to invite you to my old neighborhood. I'm sure some old members of the council or the
new council are around to take care of people like you. Actually, idk if any members of the old council are around but it continues.
Because people need order and safety, and often the law does not provide it.
You realize that's the nazi line from the 1930's.

Like Trump claiming Biden weaponized the DOJ, and his solution is to personally appoint a special prosecutor to go after his political opponent and his family.

Trump vows to appoint special prosecutor to 'go after' Biden if former president wins in 2024. Former President Trump on Monday threatened to appoint a special prosecutor to specifically target President Biden and his family if he's reelected to the White House.

You realize that's the nazi line from the 1930's.

Like Trump claiming Biden weaponized the DOJ, and his solution is to personally appoint a special prosecutor to go after his political opponent and his family.

Trump vows to appoint special prosecutor to 'go after' Biden if former president wins in 2024. Former President Trump on Monday threatened to appoint a special prosecutor to specifically target President Biden and his family if he's reelected to the White House.
Fuck you asshole. You're not a man. You've probably never done a day's work in your pathetic life, bitch.

No, that is NOT the Nazi line from the "30's", fucktard.

The Nazi line from the "30s" is "Give up your guns".

People have known the DOJ and FBI were weaponized since way before Trump thought about running for president, you fucking shitbird.

Literally very soon after Obama started doing it. There was no Trump in the picture at that time.

The best candidate would have been Herman Cain in those days.

Last edited:
Wake up ! Did you even read what I said ? Post 334. Sex education has greatly reduced the number of teenage pregnancies. Just read the statistics.
Conservatives actually seem hell bent on promoting "barefoot and pregnant"

Fuck you asshole. You're not a man. You've probably never done a day's work in your pathetic life, bitch.

People have known the DOJ and FBI were weaponized since way before Trump thought about running for president, you fucking shitbird.

The irony is that republicans have overwhelmingly been the one's running the FBI, and DOJ.

Is there somethng wrong with that? Why? There's nothing wrong with women being women.
They're promoting teen and younger girls into being women. Almost guaranteeing generation after generation of impoverished, poorly educated (aka republican voters)

You can't make this shit up.

The two are featured speakers in the “ReAwaken America” tour, which is set to stop at Trump’s Miami hotel on May 12 and 13. Scheduled to speak alongside McKay and Ward are numerous members of Trump’s orbit, including: Eric Trump, Lara Trump, former Trump economic adviser Peter Navarro, former national security adviser Michael Flynn, former senior Department of Defense official Kash Patel, former acting Attorney General Matt Whitaker, Truth Social CEO Devin Nunes, and Trump ally Roger Stone.[/I]
The new republican party. Weaponizing DOJ (Trump vows to appoint special prosecutor to go after his political rival and his family), and defunding the FBI.

Is your dumbass really that unaware that Americans are for weak government and strong people?

Fuck off, retard. Would you like to take a trip down into the Everglades with me? :D

Not ta kill ya, just to show you how things really are, seriously.

Why you need a gun to maybe shoot a Boa or gator and things like that.

Where is the government in that situation? Nowhere. What do you do when someone wants to stomp on your rights?

The answer is fuck them up.

You ever had a Water Moccasin chase you, boy?

I used to have that happen all the time, and I used to shoot it with a BB gun.

Last edited:
Oh, so Republicans are impoverished and poorly educated, aye?
How much are you worth, and how many college credit hours have you earned?
It's not the number of hours, but the subjects, such as i've had extensive math, science and logic, along with philosophy and history.

Which comes in handy to actually know what was happening in Germany in the 1930's, and in America in the 2020's.

Is your dumbass really that unaware that Americans are for weak government and strong people?

Fuck off, retard. Would you like to take a trip down into the Everglades with me? :D

Not ta kill ya, just to show you how things really are, seriously.

Why you need a gun to maybe shoot a Boa or gator and things like that.
This is typical right wing propaganda. You claimed Obama was coming after your guns.

This is typical right wing propaganda. You claimed Obama was coming after your guns.
He fucked the ammo prices, fucktard. He WAS coming for the guns. He still is because this is his 3rd and illegal 3rd term.

Where is Obama right now? Hmm? Where is Valerie Jarret and Susan Rice?

Are they in DC? I bet they are. Because they are Biden's handlers, you fucktard. They ran Obama, too, but at least he was sentient

and willing. Meh, Biden's willing, just not cognizant of much.

He fucked the ammo prices, fucktard. He WAS coming for the guns. He still is because this is his 3rd and illegal 3rd term.

Maybe you're blind, but ammo prices went dramatically up during Trump and have gone down under Biden.

Instead of talking points, i'm using actual DATA.

Maybe you're blind, but ammo prices went dramatically up during Trump and have gone down under Biden.

Instead of talking points, i'm using actual DATA.
Whatever, cupcake. :itsok:

You're a liar. How much is 50 rounds of Federal Premium now?

If it's more than $17.50, fuck off.

I started buying 9mm when Obama was president, because he made .22 too expensive.

I recommend all Americans ammo up, because these assholes want to price ammo out of your reach as soon as possible.

They want to tax bullets out of the common man being able to afford them.

When Trump was president, every time I went to Walmart I bought some .22, just because it wasn't overpriced, bitch.

Bullets weren't a problem when Trump was president.

You're a liar and a piece of shit. It's much more now. Everything is. That's your boys Biden and Obama, everything costs more. MUCH more.

9mm, .22, all of it.

That's not cool, man. Lying like that.

Show me where I can get Federal Premium 9mm for $17.50 right now. You can't, STFU.

Last edited:
Okay, so let me get this correct: You are pro-exposing pre-pubescent children to sex?

I'd like to change your oil. Into air.

FYI. That NEVER was done in my day, and marked decline can be noted from the point when it started.

K-12, no mention of sexuality or sex ed. was ever in my day, and yet people still did quite well in America for

well over 2 centuries. Enter fucktardation such as you suggest? And America is declining. I don't like that. :nono:

Your way is FAIL, moron. Now in college, basically they're young adults, so that's different.

1st day of math class the prof. says he's gay. Well, by that point you know what you are. (or should)

You're adult enough to handle it.
You’re hilarious. You have no fking idea what you’re talking about. You probably never remember school. Differences between sexes of all species can be taught at a very young age. You problem think contraception is being taught in the third grade. Conservatives have so many hang ups about sex, there is a reason why sexual abuse is so much more prevalent in red states. Now, as usual your hang ups about gays becomes so much an issue you can’t even “think straight.” That’s your problem.

Forum List

Back