Zone1 Regarding the attempted assassination of Trump.

Natural Citizen and Dogmaphobe, USA's Political elections within every U.S. congressional district and jurisdiction of their counties and state's governments were duly evaluated and counted under the supervision of their regulating election boards. There was no reasonable cause to question the 2020 election of Joseph Biden determined within both Democrat and Republican election board's jurisdictions.

The election of Joseph Biden has not been overturned by our U.S. federal courts and hopefully there will never be any reasonable cause to question any future U.S. Federal political elections.
Trump and his supporters are simply unable to accept rejection by USA's voters. Respectfully, Supposn
The Obama crew forced him to drop out of the race because his polling looks bad and decided they had a better chance with an incompetent Female Black because…..well, she’s female and black.

They essentially overturned the votes of primary voters.

Trump and his supporters are simply unable to accept rejection by USA's voters. Respectfully, Supposn

Hey, man, I'm just going by what the big guy himself said.

Also, I am not a Trump supporter.

I'm just an American.

Last edited:
The Obama crew forced him to drop out of the race because his polling looks bad and decided they had a better chance with an incompetent Female Black because…..well, she’s female and black.

They essentially overturned the votes of primary voters.
Lisa558, The election of Joseph Biden has not been overturned by our U.S. federal courts and hopefully there will never be any reasonable cause to question any future U.S. Federal presidential elections.

How could “The Obama crew “, or any other “They” "have essentially overturned the votes of primary voters”, if the2024 Democratic convention and primary elections haven't yet been conducted?

I showed you mine, reveal your credentials; are you a U.S. Citizen? Respectfully, Supposn
xxxxxxxxxx
NaturalCitizen, Trump and his supporters are simply unable to accept rejection by USA's voters. Respectfully, Supposn

Lisa558, The election of Joseph Biden has not been overturned by our U.S. federal courts and hopefully there will never be any reasonable cause to question any future U.S. Federal presidential elections.

How could “The Obama crew “, or any other “They” "have essentially overturned the votes of primary voters”, if the2024 Democratic convention and primary elections haven't yet been conducted?

I showed you mine, reveal your credentials; are you a U.S. Citizen? Respectfully, Supposn
xxxxxxxxxx
NaturalCitizen, Trump and his supporters are simply unable to accept rejection by USA's voters. Respectfully, Supposn

The election of Biden hasn’t been overturned, but the voice of the primary voters have been.

NaturalCitizen, Trump and his supporters are simply unable to accept rejection by USA's voters.

Bah. After the statesman's failed campaigns in '08 and '12, I accepted rejection by USA's voters.

I've since come around to also concluding that they get what they deserve.

I've got no more stake in it, other than to rub it in nice and good on the Interwebz.

Forum List

Back