Hitlery.... Who is Dressing this Bimbo?

SeniorChief_Polock

Gold Member
Nov 20, 2015
Luray, Virginia
Dear Lord - she looks like she chooses her wardrobe straight off the rack at WalMart.

You'd think an elite, out of touch, wife-of-a-child-molester American killer worth $31.3 million could have one of her fucking servants pick a better ensemble before trotting her aging ass out into the public domain.

And this "Grandma" crap... pa-leeeeeez.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3375890/Pregnant-Chelsea-Clinton-spotted-festive-family-stroll-husband-parents-Bill-Hillary-wore-flower-embroidered-coat-bought-Afghanistan-12-years-ago.html

I didn't realize you were the Senior Chief of the Fashion Police? lol

There is no "Fashion" in this get up, sorry.
She looks like an old hag wearing a fucking garbage bag.

Admittedly, her jacket is quite busy. I do rather enjoy how Chelsea paired that power print scarf with her gray double-breasted pea coat. Very chic! And those shoes...I bet they are Blahniks. :thup:

Last edited:
Looks like a bathrobe. Is she channeling Vinnie The Chin?!

There is no "Fashion" in this get up, sorry.
She looks like an old hag wearing a fucking garbage bag.

Admittedly, her jacket is quite busy. I do rather enjoy how Chelsea paired that power print scarf with her gray double-breasted pea coat. Very chic! And those shows...I bet they are Blahniks. :thup:

That's not a Pea Coat dumbass. Do you even know what one is?

i love the embroidered coat...and no its not a pea coat

shopping

You appear to be correct. From the side it looked like a pea coat. Thank goodness Joan Rivers is dead as she would have crucified me for such a silly mistake. It please me greatly to know that you are around to keep us abreast of the latest fashions.

fb88bd6a2e2e4f847b5e5ace2862c5c8.jpg

You appear to be correct. From the side it looked like a pea coat. Thank goodness Joan Rivers is dead as she would have crucified me for such a silly mistake. It please me greatly to know that you are around to keep us abreast of the latest fashions.

The color should have been your first clue - numbnuts, followed by the zipper on her coat.

She dresses in suits handed down by the North Korean whackjob

-Geaux
Yup. The next CIC wearing her 'Captain Obvious' coat. LOL!

The color should have been your first clue - numbnuts, followed by the zipper on her coat.
We call them 'Pea jackets' around these parts.
Anyway.

Pea coats are not always black or dark blue. Can you please keep this little mistake between us? The Fashion G-ds can be so unforgiving and they are already cross with me for wearing socks with sandals. :(

Forum List

Back