Hmmm…90% of migrants are liars, and threaten to behead people, other than that they are nice people.

Hmm a Breitbart article based on an unnamed source giving no specific details about anything...

Yeah. It's kinda like how random people have these awful stories about what corrupt cops did to them....but no proof. Except libs believe those stories as concrete fact.

I did a decade as a social worker, and what she's describing is pretty much life as a social worker, whatever the race/religion (except instead of threatening beheading, you walk into a place to find a guy cleaning his gun on the kitchen table or something similar). Her problem is that she went in expecting something so much different. They never last. You have to go in knowing what you're facing. Did a real social worker say the stuff in the article? Who knows. You'd think she would have had better training than to go in with such rose colored glasses.
You're full of piss and vinegar this morning, aren't you Guy?

Hmm a Breitbart article based on an unnamed source giving no specific details about anything...

Yeah. It's kinda like how random people have these awful stories about what corrupt cops did to them....but no proof. Except libs believe those stories as concrete fact.
I'm glad you've joined me in lending zero credence to this story

The source is linked right in the article. Flüchtlingshelferin packt aus: "Ich halte es dort nicht mehr aus" - N24.de I hope you were not waiting for CBS or PBS or CNN to jump all over this story?

But it is a German source, are you asking for a translator you can trust now too? Or is it simply you question sources when they say things you do not want to hear or believe? Yes, we are not stupid, of course that is how you and your worthless dishonest leftist circles operate.

Because it is so hard for you to believe these Islamic intolerant young male agitators could actually act that way! So much easier to say this German lady is a liar and let it go and then move on to see what other problem you can "solve" or make go away.
Hard to believe godless leftists like you are willing to let our nation and other nations suffer because of Islamic terrorists and haters just so you and bastards like Obama can pretend you are on the side of righteousness. Shocking, really.

The source is linked right in the article. Flüchtlingshelferin packt aus: "Ich halte es dort nicht mehr aus" - N24.de

But it is a German source, are you asking for a translator you can trust now too? Or is it simply you question sources when they say things you do not want to hear or believe? Yes, we are not stupid, of course that is how you and your worthless dishonest leftist circles operate.

Because it is so hard for you to believe these Islamic intolerant young male agitators could actually act that way! So much easier to say this German lady is a liar and let it go to see what other problem you can solve or make go away.
Hard to believe godless leftists like you are willing to let our nation and other nations suffer because of Islamic terrorists and haters just so you and bastards like Obama can pretend you are on the side of righteousness. Shocking, really.
As a fake Chrisian, you have no right to call anyone Godless.

As a total loser, I do not expect you to ever admit you are wrong about anything.
Just go into "ignore mode" as usual. Pitiful.

Last edited:
Nice to see there are libtards who are capable of waking from their stupor.

A social worker working in an asylum centre in Hamburg has spoken out about the daily realities of her job, which includes death threats, sexual harassment, aggressive behaviour, forged documents, misogyny, verbal abuse and even physical assault. She has admitted to changing her dress and behaviour in order to stay safe from the migrants, 90 percent of whom she describes as “unpleasant”.

The source is linked right in the article. Flüchtlingshelferin packt aus: "Ich halte es dort nicht mehr aus" - N24.de I hope you were not waiting for CBS or PBS or CNN to jump all over this story?

Because it is so hard for you to believe these Islamic intolerant young male agitators could actually act that way! So much easier to say this German lady is a liar and let it go and then move on to see what other problem you can "solve" or make go away.

go grovel to your statues

go grovel to your statues

Oh, did I upset your dinner? I'm sorry.

And silly me. Here all along I did not think for a second you possessed a high enough reading comprehension to follow along.

As a total loser, I do not expect you to every admit you are wrong about anything.
Just go into "ignore mode" as usual. Pitiful.
Good. Stop bothering me with your hatred.
You are, in the words of your own people, a bitch nigga. People are always going to bother you, if only for amusement.
Lol you are so lame

Forum List

Back