Hoax Map Exposes the extent of Nazi Lies

[
The AfD has been wracked by far right infiltration. The founders have walked away from the party. It was started as a euro sceptic group but has been taken over by the far right.
Their only member on here would like to sterilise all black people. How much more extreme can you get ?
THAT STILL DOESNT MAKE THEM NAZIS, moron!
What does it make them then ?
IT makes them 'Far right', Tommy and not all right wingers are Nazis.

And who says all blacks should be sterilized? Got a linkn?

I said it and they should because there's too many of them already, 90% of them completely useless to man nor beast....however WTF does THAT have to do with what we're discussing in this thread?

It just helps to establish your political compass. Why only 90% ? How will you decide on the quota ?

We can keep the other 10% dropping black kidlets for the slave labour we'll need....the quota decided on, I don't know several flips of coin I think perhaps.

[
The AfD has been wracked by far right infiltration. The founders have walked away from the party. It was started as a euro sceptic group but has been taken over by the far right.
Their only member on here would like to sterilise all black people. How much more extreme can you get ?

Check out post 97. She isnt embarrassed about it at all. Sterilising whole races is pretty extreme in my opinion.

"The crown prosecution service charged the gang with 75 charges relating to twenty six girls, ranging from rape to intimidating witnesses,[3] though police believed there were many more victims. The men were charged in three separate trials."

Crown is probably code for Swastika, right Tommy?

Oh, like there are "more" victims, than the supposed "26" girls, like how could they know that?

No evidence means it didn't happen, right Tommy?

"Crown is probably code for Swastika"

It's a Conspiracy I tell you....A CONSPIRACY! :eek-52:

[

Check out post 97. She isnt embarrassed about it at all. Sterilising whole races is pretty extreme in my opinion.

Why should I be embarrassed, unlike YOU at least I'm honest enough to tell truth and I stick to my opinions, which have also been historically the opinions of 100% of my family also.

[

Why should I be embarrassed, unlike YOU at least I'm honest enough to tell truth and I stick to my opinions, which have also been historically the opinions of 100% of my family also.
Bomber Harris bombed the wrong people obviously.

[

Gang-rape, chopping heads off, burning people alive, crucifying people, buring people alive, selling women and children into sex slavery is pretty extreme in many peoples' opinion also.

Not in YOUR opinion though, as this is all not only what you often defend, but more often than you you DENY your Islamic Pets even DO these things.

Bomber Harris bombed the wrong people obviously.

So you bring Dresden into this thread now? What a sick fuck you are....then again what do we expect from some sad Islamic Propagandist like you.

Maybe you should join a Pakistani Gang Rape crew Tommy....oh wait I forgot, they don't exist do they :rolleyes-41:

[

Gang-rape, chopping heads off, burning people alive, crucifying people, buring people alive, selling women and children into sex slavery is pretty extreme in many peoples' opinion also.

Not in YOUR opinion though, as this is all not only what you often defend, but more often than you you DENY your Islamic Pets even DO these things.
In the civilised world ...........your foul mindset renders your opinion on anything worthless.

Little Tommy, you are so confused.

You say that the Muslims are not raping people despite evidence like this.

iu

I guess they dont pour acid on womens faces either.

RealWarOnWomen_zpsiemziifb.jpg

Nor do they cut the heads off of people, and the authorities can always filter out the radicals anyway, right?
10703523_1089209467756621_7244791401438844221_n.jpg

You are such a flaming fool. And that is the nice assumption instead of the obvious that you are an aid to the enemies of our civilization, a quisling who will likely not have a pleasant future.
Fake photos flood Internet after sexual assaults in Germany
Your first photo is featured in this article,which suggests that there is doubt over the authenticity of the others. No surprise coming from a rep of a party that spreads lies = AfD, modern fascists.

I'm having doubts that avatar pic is really you, Muslim per chance?
The avi pic is Tommy's evil Nazi dobbelganger.

In the civilised world ...........your foul mindset renders your opinion on anything worthless.

No Tommy it's you with the foul mindset, as you must notice, is ANYONE on this thread agreeing with you? No.

Speaking of civilization. This is your civilization Tommy.

"The Aylesbury sex gang was a group of six men of South Asian heritage who committed serious sexual offences against two under-aged girls in the Englishtown of Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire. In July 2015, they were found guilty of offences including rape and child prostitution over a period extending from 2006 to 2012. The child protection charity Barnardo's stated that it had worked with the two girls in 2008 and referred one of them to Buckinghamshire County Council as in danger of child sex exploitation. The council did not respond adequately and, following the convictions, apologised to the two girls for its failure to protect them."

Your government failed to react after being notified of the sexual abuse of children by a group of six men of "South Asian" heritage in 2008, and no arrestes were made until SEVEN YEARS LATER.

"As in the Oxford, Rochdale, Derby, Rotherham, Telford, Bristol and Peterborough prosecutions, the gang used gifts of food, alcohol, drugs and DVDs to win the girls' trust before initiating abusive sexual relationships. The girls, referred to in court as Girl A and Girl B, were subsequently trafficked as child prostitutes in Aylesbury. One girl gave evidence that she had had sex with 60 men, almost all of Asian heritage, when she was only 12 or 13, having been "conditioned to think it was normal behaviour" "

So, Tommy, what are the benefits of importing all these Third Worlders?

"David Johnston, Buckinghamshire county council director for children’s services, issued an apology to the two girls, saying: “We are as appalled as all parents and the community of Buckinghamshire will be by the despicable acts of cruel abuse committed by those found guilty at the Old Bailey today." He thanked them for their bravery in giving evidence and helping to secure convictions against some of their abusers.[4] The chief executive of Barnardo's, Javed Khan, said that the case proved that perpetrators would pay for the "horrific crime" of child abuse and said that the "bravery of the victims giving evidence in this case should be commended."[1]

Sentencing and judge's comments[edit]
Following conviction in July 2015, the men were sentenced in September to jail terms ranging from three to nineteen-and-a-half years.[5] Judge John Bevan QCsaid that "for the price of a McDonald's, a milkshake and cinema ticket", Girl A was sexually exploited by "stall holders in Aylesbury market, taxi and bus drivers". He said he could not explain why the criminals "focused their attention on white under-age girls", but believed their "vulnerability" played a major role. He claimed that if the criminals had targeted "Asian under-age girls, they would have paid a heavy price in their community."[5] Girl A herself made a statement speaking of the effects of her exploitation by up to 60 Asian men, describing her feelings of "worthlessness" and her battles with depression and alcohol addiction. She added that she felt that her "teenage years were taken away". In her statement, Girl B said that the sentences was "academic" because "no sentence could ever put right what happened".[5]

Judge Bevan also commented on the use of interpreters during the trial, noting that their services had cost a "minimum of £25,000, quite possibly double that". He expressed concern that the criminals, one of whom had been resident in Britain since 1999, should have required interpretation from English into Hindi,Urdu, Pashto and Punjabi and questioned whether a defendant who "has lived [in the UK] for many years" should require or be entitled to an interpreter"

iu

Nor do they cut the heads off of people, and the authorities can always filter out the radicals anyway, right?

You are such a flaming fool. And that is the nice assumption instead of the obvious that you are an aid to the enemies of our civilization, a quisling who will likely not have a pleasant future.
Your first photo is featured in this article,which suggests that there is doubt over the authenticity of the others. No surprise coming from a rep of a party that spreads lies = AfD, modern fascists.

Did you come across Tommy's thread from other night? OMG it's a gem....midway through we get why Tommy has obsession with Nazi's....it's because he's a Neo-Nazi....there's pictures, very curious they are also, naturally Tommy can't really explain why he has the Neo-Nazi, anti-Jew, anti-Blacks and pro-Muslim pictures on his Photobucket:

Another "muslim rape gang " story busted.

Here's the thread from the beginning, full of Tommy's usual pro-Radical Islam stuff and name calling everyone as a Nazi who disagrees and also his usual ignoring legitimate news articles:

iu

Did you come across Tommy's thread from other night? OMG it's a gem....midway through we get why Tommy has obsession with Nazi's....it's because he's a Neo-Nazi....there's pictures, very curious they are also, naturally Tommy can't really explain why he has the Neo-Nazi, anti-Jew, anti-Blacks and pro-Muslim pictures on his Photobucket:

Here's the thread from the beginning, full of Tommy's usual pro-Radical Islam stuff and name calling everyone as a Nazi who disagrees and also his usual ignoring legitimate news articles:

His boyfriend is probably Muslim. It's a jealousy thing. The Welsh are very weird people:

iu

I've begun to avoid most of Tommy's posts. The Nazi obsession...the anti American cIaptrap are tedious at best. I see I dodged a cornucopia of tommy obsessions in that post the other night. And I am unnerved at the idea of these pics - Tommy's avi is creepy enough. Now I'm picturing his chubbiness clad in leather, in PLO scarf, in Burka....

iu

I've begun to avoid most of Tommy's posts. The Nazi obsession...the anti American cIaptrap are tedious at best. I see I dodged a cornucopia of tommy obsessions in that post the other night. And I am unnerved at the idea of these pics - Tommy's avi is creepy enough. Now I'm picturing his chubbiness clad in leather, in PLO scarf, in Burka....

Well yes, the whole deal with Tommy is very disturbing.

More stuff on Tommy's civilization.

"Mohammed Karrar, the ringleader of the gang was "brazen in his exploitation". According to the Guardian, he "acted in the belief that the authorities would never challenge him – something that for years proved to be true."[1] He branded the buttocks of one under-aged victim with his initial, "M", marking her as his property and charged men between £400 and £600 to have sex with her.[7] Karrar visited the girl at her house where she was a carer for her deaf and ill parents.[7][10][11] He performed an illegal abortion on the same girl.

He regularly had sex with her when she the age of 12. His brother had a parallel relationship with her, although she did not see him as often. Before she reached her teens, she was pregnant. When Mohammed Karrar found out, he was “fucking fuming” with her for allowing it to happen. “You should have been more responsible”, he told her. He went crazy and grabbed her by the throat. Soon after, he gave her drugs and took her to Reading to have a backstreet abortion. She could hear what was going on but was not greatly aware of her surroundings. When the pain started, it was like a period pain but 10 times worse. She came round, asking what was going on but no one would speak to her. They were using a hooked instrument. There was no doctor or nurse and she bled for "fucking ages" afterwards."

Well hats off to our German friends who have found a solution to the mounting tide of fascist false claims about asylum seekers. The "Hoax Map" logs all debunked claims made about asylum seekers by neo nazi groups like AfD and their fellow travellers.

The only downside is that they cant keep up with the number of hoaxes that need to be listed.

My favourite hoaxes are the ones about migrants killing swans for their lunch and the mayor of Bremen
handing out brothel vouchers.
We know that the extremists have been over active in making up stories and they do it to create an atmosphere of fear and loathing. This map is a welcome counterbalance to that and a credit to the decent people of Germany.

Mapping The Completely Bogus Rumors Against Migrants In Europe

The influx of hundreds of thousands of Middle Eastern and African migrants to Europe has been followed by a flood of rumors that range from the criminal to the absurd. After noticing that migrants were being maligned by accounts that later proved untrue, two German women decided to chart the debunked rumors.
The result is “Hoax Map,” an interactive feature which pinpoints the locations of fabricated claims against migrants and references sources that discredit the rumors.

“We were seeing more and more rumors about refugees committing crimes or receiving excessive health care, [and] we wanted to create something to counter this trend and maybe give people a tool to check up on stories they have been hearing,” said Karolin Schwarz, an open data consultant who co-founded the feature along with Liz Helm, a software developer.

Hoaxmap

'Hoaxmap' busts rumors about refugees in Germany | Germany | DW.COM | 11.02.2016

German 'hoax map' fights migrant myths - BBC News
Karolin concedes that some people will be hard to reach, convinced that media reports debunking the myths are themselves lies. "But not all who fall for rumours do so out of deeply held conviction, and we hope some will be persuaded by facts and change their opinion."

Hoax map exposes fake refugee stories to spread 'facts instead of prejudice'
There have been some negative reactions, though, from far-right organizations involved in spreading the stories, Schwarz said.

Gerüchte über Flüchtlinge? Hier werden sie widerlegt
Oh good, now we can concentrate on all of REAL problems they are causing.
You do not know what problems they are causing because the real problems are hidden in a tidal wave of nazi lies.
image.jpeg

From thinkprogress.com the very definition of non-biased. I also sell cheap bridges.
There are links from several sources including the BBC. There is also a link to the website itself. All the stories are backed up with references to local paper or official sources.
Th BBC who protect child molesters, rapists and rape gangs. Oh goody.

Forum List

Back