Hogg WILD!

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
The beanpole bully is behind a "lay in" at his local Publix grocery store. Seems the company made a contribution to a politician Hogg doesn't like. So his band of dingoes lay on the floor of the store like they are dead. And the customers ignore them, do their shopping and maybe "accidentally" step on one's head.

DeFXG5AV0AABoFq.jpg

His charisma quickly fading, Hogg will be driven to plot more strange events like this one and eventually will fade from sight, becoming a violent alcoholic....well, as violent as an 80 pound pile of bones can be.
lol.gif

Shoppers Step Over Bodies at Hogg-Led Publix Protests

Last edited:
These people look like they couldn't afford a felt pen much less a glitzy poster that claims "no NRA money". I wonder who paid for the posters.

Just got back from Publix, the BOGOs are amazing for this weekend

And the homemade Dutch apple pies are on sale for $3.99

even more interesting, now that Publix has suspended ALL political donations; many leftists are angry with the misguided Hogg

LINK

quote:
When David Hogg organized a die-in at a Publix supermarket over their donations to an NRA-supported candidate, he caused them to cancel all political donations — including to organizations that fund Planned Parenthood.

quote:
Publix was contributing to the YMCA, who is a member of the Coalition to Stop Gun Violence, the YWCA who supports LGBT causes, United Way chapters that have funded Planned Parenthood, as well as March of Dimes and Susan G. Koman — both of which continue to fund the controversial clinics.

These people look like they couldn't afford a felt pen much less a glitzy poster that claims "no NRA money". I wonder who paid for the posters.

Soros....he's grooming Hogg to be his full-time stooge.

The beanpole bully is behind a "lay in" at his local Publix grocery store. Seems the company made a contribution to a politician Hogg doesn't like. So his band of dingoes lay on the floor of the store like they are dead. And the customers ignore them, do their shopping and maybe "accidentally" step on one's head.

DeFXG5AV0AABoFq.jpg

His charisma quickly fading, Hogg will be driven to plot more strange events like this one and eventually will fade from sight, becoming a violent alcoholic....well, as violent as an 80 pound pile of bones can be.
lol.gif

That kid is taking up way too much space in your head.

It is the right of every US citizens to protest but when you hinder the rights of others you are breaking the law and should be arrested.

DeFXG5AV0AABoFq.jpg

lol.gif

Yep. And every time someone post about him on an Internet forum, he is winning

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

DeFXG5AV0AABoFq.jpg

lol.gif

Yep. And every time someone post about him on an Internet forum, he is winning

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Winning what?
The little puke will be found behind a dumpster with a needle in his arm.

Muad Hogg: how can we miss you when you won't go away?

Good job getting Publix to stop funding Prog causes, btw. Truly awesome of you to help Make America Great Again!

DeFXG5AV0AABoFq.jpg

lol.gif

He's not a "kid", although the leftist trash will keep trying to make him a kid to gain victim status.

He's taken to pointing out imaginary snipers (ala Pantsuit)....he may be mental enough to run for Congress.

hoggdavidtwo_04022018getty.jpg

DeFXG5AV0AABoFq.jpg

lol.gif

Where is the store in having the police remove these people for disorderly conduct? You can protest outside on the sidewalk but not inside a business. Not only would I be telling the store that I would be taking all my business elsewhere if these brats aren't removed, I wouldn't be stepping over anyone----- I'd be pushing my buggy right over them stepping on their hair, their knees, kicking them in the side. They lay there at their own peril. I only wish this was going on in my own town.

The NRA doesn't get any taxpayer money but the baby killing machine of Planned Parenthood does. Since PP often kills physically and mentally challenged babies it looks like the people laying on the floor with blank looks on their faces were lucky to avoid the scalpel

DeFXG5AV0AABoFq.jpg

lol.gif

Hahaha...only the twisted Left can make such asses of themselves and truly believe they’re doing good, productive work...haha...The ignorant, filthy fucks are truly fascinating.

The left props up one of these losers every once in a while. Remember what's her name that wanted free birth control? They prop up one of these miscreants, get attention, then start talking about running that prop for congress, etc, etc, then they fade away. Nothing new here.

Forum List

Back