Hogg WILD!

Yet here you are posting about a supposed unimportant teenager.

Irony

I'm mocking him like I mock you when you go off on one of your tangents.....I'm an equal-opportunity mocker.
You are making a fool of yourself imo. You all whine about this kid endlessly. Yes, hes a little schmuck. Coincidentally a lot of you are acting like big schmucks as a result of him.

Umm, you’re kinda making a fool of yourself by telling others they’re making a fool of themselves by posting in cyberspace on an anonymous forum...no?

Irony

I'm mocking him like I mock you when you go off on one of your tangents.....I'm an equal-opportunity mocker.
You are making a fool of yourself imo. You all whine about this kid endlessly. Yes, hes a little schmuck. Coincidentally a lot of you are acting like big schmucks as a result of him.
He's an adult, and I agree that he is a schmuck.

So I have a dilemma now. I fully supported Publix when I first heard about this idiot's boycott. I not only went there just because (and had rotissary chicken for lunch), but I emailed the company and told them not to give in to the fascists and that I supported them. Then I hear they gave in to the bully. I emailed them again and informed them of my disappointment and that I wouldn't shop there again. BUT, that idiot Hogg called for further boycotting Publix. Now I can't boycott Publix because I'd be on Hogg's side.
You’ve internalized your politics. It never ends well.

Irony

Anyone under 25 is a kid to me

In a way I feel sorry for Hogg. He's obviously a little attention junkie and loves the attention he's now getting. The problem is sustaining that level of attention and how he copes with it when nobody cares about him anymore. It happened with Sandra Fluke. Anyone hear anything from Cindy Sheehan anymore? She's been discarded and the circus has moved on. This will happen to Hogg eventually and he's going to have to deal with being a non entity again. Tough to do at his age.

The beanpole bully is behind a "lay in" at his local Publix grocery store. Seems the company made a contribution to a politician Hogg doesn't like. So his band of dingoes lay on the floor of the store like they are dead. And the customers ignore them, do their shopping and maybe "accidentally" step on one's head.

DeFXG5AV0AABoFq.jpg

His charisma quickly fading, Hogg will be driven to plot more strange events like this one and eventually will fade from sight, becoming a violent alcoholic....well, as violent as an 80 pound pile of bones can be.
lol.gif

Shoppers Step Over Bodies at Hogg-Led Publix Protests

Fortunately, we don't have Publix where I live, so I don't have to put any extra effort into not shopping there. Pretty sure my local supermarket would have just had them arrested. Definitely sure MY protest to the manager would have been a motivating factor.

These school shootings to me point out massive failures in our mental health professions (has giving all those kids all of those drugs for all of those years for ADD finally coming home to roost?) and how the authorities react to obviously troubled individuals! Gun control isn't the answer for either of those things.

Somehow girls who take the drugs and kids in other nations react totally differently than American boys.

Spin the blame wheel again

Personally I miss the confused, carpet munching, anchor baby ‘it’ thing with the butch cut and the big mouth. What was that little attention whores name?

Yeah, you're gonna have to narrow it down a little. Do you realize how many leftist shrews that actually describes?

The beanpole bully is behind a "lay in" at his local Publix grocery store. Seems the company made a contribution to a politician Hogg doesn't like. So his band of dingoes lay on the floor of the store like they are dead. And the customers ignore them, do their shopping and maybe "accidentally" step on one's head.

DeFXG5AV0AABoFq.jpg

His charisma quickly fading, Hogg will be driven to plot more strange events like this one and eventually will fade from sight, becoming a violent alcoholic....well, as violent as an 80 pound pile of bones can be.
lol.gif

That kid is taking up way too much space in your head.

More like he's taking up way to much space in the fruit and veggies section at the supermarket.

DeFXG5AV0AABoFq.jpg

lol.gif

It would be fun to push carts into them, step on them, fart, and drop food on them (like a quart of cottage cheese. - oops).

DeFXG5AV0AABoFq.jpg

lol.gif

He's not a "kid", although the leftist trash will keep trying to make him a kid to gain victim status.
Highschoolers aren't kids?

It is the right of every US citizens to protest but when you hinder the rights of others you are breaking the law and should be arrested.

True, so isn't it time that Roger Goodell was arrested for hindering Kap's legitimate and peaceful protest?

Hold on a minute...are you really still struggling to wrap your head around this one?
Goodell was Kaepernicks boss...your boss dictates your behavior while on his watch.
Loons lying on the ground on PRIVATE PROPERTY impeding the movement of others is not “peaceful protesting”....it’s trespassing and just plain fucking weird.
Further, NO employer wants this representing their brand or company.
dixon-76700-f-wp-content-uploads-2017-07-colin-e1500396689705-1200x800.jpeg

Irony

Anyone under 25 is a kid to me

Arrested development ......

DeFXG5AV0AABoFq.jpg

lol.gif

It would be fun to push carts into them, step on them, fart, and drop food on them (like a quart of cottage cheese. - oops).

Watermelons are in season.....

DeFXG5AV0AABoFq.jpg

lol.gif

Watermelons are in season.....

Wouldn't that be racist?

DeFXG5AV0AABoFq.jpg

lol.gif

More like he's taking up way to much space in the fruit and veggies section at the supermarket.
Lol, like I told the other guy "keep up the good work".

I find it hilarious that leftist have hooked their wagon to a little kid.

Forum List

Back