Hogg WILD!

The beanpole bully is behind a "lay in" at his local Publix grocery store. Seems the company made a contribution to a politician Hogg doesn't like. So his band of dingoes lay on the floor of the store like they are dead. And the customers ignore them, do their shopping and maybe "accidentally" step on one's head.

DeFXG5AV0AABoFq.jpg

His charisma quickly fading, Hogg will be driven to plot more strange events like this one and eventually will fade from sight, becoming a violent alcoholic....well, as violent as an 80 pound pile of bones can be.
lol.gif

Shoppers Step Over Bodies at Hogg-Led Publix Protests
Peaceful protest

It is the way things get done......good for David Hogg

The beanpole bully is behind a "lay in" at his local Publix grocery store. Seems the company made a contribution to a politician Hogg doesn't like. So his band of dingoes lay on the floor of the store like they are dead. And the customers ignore them, do their shopping and maybe "accidentally" step on one's head.

DeFXG5AV0AABoFq.jpg

His charisma quickly fading, Hogg will be driven to plot more strange events like this one and eventually will fade from sight, becoming a violent alcoholic....well, as violent as an 80 pound pile of bones can be.
lol.gif

Peaceful protest

It is the way things get done......good for David Hogg

You call that a protest? :auiqs.jpg:

Hogg and his cohorts seem to have touched on an effective means to attack the NRA

He realizes politicians are lying when they claim they care about mass killing. Politicians do not want them to occur but refuse to take action

His group is using social pressure to obtain gun control. Similar to the way cigarettes have been reduced. Go after politicians who accept NRA contributions, go after politicians who vote pro gun, attack the sponsors

It's all well and good to protest something but it helps if you have a viable alternative to what you have now. Hogg doesn't have that. As the shooting this week shows...getting rid of AR-15's won't stop school shootings...that was done with a pump shotgun and a .38. So unless he's asking for a total ban on all guns...and good luck getting compliance with THAT, Sparky!...what will his protest accomplish besides being divisive?

Unfortunately, what it will accomplish is stopping companies from giving money to GOP candidates.

I doubt that...they’ll just be a little more discreet with how they funnel the money in....Remember, these corps got huge Trump given tax bonuses....they’re incentivized like nobody’s business.

I hope you are right.

It's all well and good to protest something but it helps if you have a viable alternative to what you have now. Hogg doesn't have that. As the shooting this week shows...getting rid of AR-15's won't stop school shootings...that was done with a pump shotgun and a .38. So unless he's asking for a total ban on all guns...and good luck getting compliance with THAT, Sparky!...what will his protest accomplish besides being divisive?

Unfortunately, what it will accomplish is stopping companies from giving money to GOP candidates.

Corporate CEO's and boards are running scared from these protest threats. They need to remember that the majority of people in this country lean conservative...not liberal. When corporations cave in to people like Hogg they anger more people than they placate. Why? Because we all know that far left liberals are never satisfied when they get a concession! They always demand more.

the problem is that Conservatives aren't as active as the left is. We have jobs, families, responsibilities and we aren't as irrationally angry.

So I have a dilemma now. I fully supported Publix when I first heard about this idiot's boycott. I not only went there just because (and had rotissary chicken for lunch), but I emailed the company and told them not to give in to the fascists and that I supported them. Then I hear they gave in to the bully. I emailed them again and informed them of my disappointment and that I wouldn't shop there again. BUT, that idiot Hogg called for further boycotting Publix. Now I can't boycott Publix because I'd be on Hogg's side.
You’ve internalized your politics. It never ends well.

Been fine for me so far. I'm getting ready to start my 5th year of boycotting the NFL and I have gained the added benefit of getting more things done. I've been boycotting NBC for almost 10 years and have gained the added benefit of not watching so much TV.

So far, it's ended very well.

That kid is taking up way too much space in your head.

Your cliche is as overused and worn out as Hogg's claim to fame.

Yeah, the simple minded lefties think that has any meaning. The Media everywhere is non-stop David Hogg, but it's us that's keeping him in the spot light? Stupid fuckers.
Lol, keep up the good work!

When I said "Stupid fuckers" I was speaking generally, not specifically to you but thanks for coming when called.

Translation: WAAAAAH ... David Hogg and his pals just won't go away. Where's my Mommy?

David Hogg and the Parkland kids: Living rent free in barrel strokers' brains since 2-14-18

d999c3dd-308c-4166-b270-1d18ae9f42aa.jpg

Translation: WAAAAAH ... David Hogg and his pals just won't go away. Where's my Mommy?

David Hogg and the Parkland kids: Living rent free in barrel strokers' brains since 2-14-18

That's hilarious coming from an infected Lefty. Rump lives in your and makes you act like a mad dog.

YES!
There’s that twisted, carpet mulching, anchor baby attention whore.
Time photographer:
“Okay, now stop smiling and put on your sad / angry face...that will really sell the ignorant fools of this nation.”
So genuine...hahaha

How does obstructing someone’s right to shop going to help stop school violence? I would even question standing outside a Publix and what that is going to accomplish. But, laying down and obstructing someone’s access to get food for their family is indicative of a community organizing stunt.

Where is the store in having the police remove these people for disorderly conduct?

More importantly, where is the story of the numerous concussions incurred by the protesters when they were "accidentally " kicked in the head by people wearing g steel toed work boots?

Yes...”he won again” alright...won at being counterproductive and fucking over many companies that WERE receiving donations....hahaha

quote:
When David Hogg organized a die-in at a Publix supermarket over their donations to an NRA-supported candidate, he caused them to cancel all political donations — including to organizations that fund Planned Parenthood.

quote:
Publix was contributing to the YMCA, who is a member of the Coalition to Stop Gun Violence, the YWCA who supports LGBT causes, United Way chapters that have funded Planned Parenthood, as well as March of Dimes and Susan G. Koman — both of which continue to fund the controversial clinics.

DeFXG5AV0AABoFq.jpg

lol.gif

Yep. And every time someone post about him on an Internet forum, he is winning

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Winning what?
The little puke will be found behind a dumpster with a needle in his arm.

There is the old saying that all press is good press...and our current POTUS proved that by using it to become president.

People like Hogg want nothing but attention and every post on every forum gives him what he wants.

If you morons would ignore him like the rest of us have been he would just go away

DeFXG5AV0AABoFq.jpg

lol.gif

Winning what?

There is the old saying that all press is good press...and our current POTUS proved that by using it to become president.

People like Hogg want nothing but attention and every post on every forum gives him what he wants.

If you morons would ignore him like the rest of us have been he would just go away
Na, not really
He has zero credibility... People like him are fleeting at best.

DeFXG5AV0AABoFq.jpg

lol.gif

Winning what?

Something tells me this kid isn't going a way no matter what we do. His head is as big as Obama's ears. He has this fantasy that he's going to change the country and be a renown leader in the fight against the Constitution.

Yet here you are posting about a supposed unimportant teenager.

Irony

I'm mocking him like I mock you when you go off on one of your tangents.....I'm an equal-opportunity mocker.
You are making a fool of yourself imo. You all whine about this kid endlessly. Yes, hes a little schmuck. Coincidentally a lot of you are acting like big schmucks as a result of him.
He's an adult, and I agree that he is a schmuck.
Anyone under 25 is a kid to me
He's an adult according to our laws.

It is the right of every US citizens to protest but when you hinder the rights of others you are breaking the law and should be arrested.

I thought the same thing and only have a guess as to why Publix won't do
anything about it. Publix could have everyone of them arrested. I don't think
they want to be faced with strong National news from a crooked media.

But eventually Publix will have to do something or allow that little queer to
dictate policy.

Forum List

Back