Holder to address NAACP. Will his promise to them be for "Justice" or for "Revenge"

Will be "Justice" or "Revenge" that Holder will be promising to the NAACP?

• "Justice". Zimmerman should have been convicted. Racism prevented it.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • "Revenge". They don't care about the facts, only that a light skinned man killed a black man.

Votes: 6 100.0%

• Total voters

OriginalShroom

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2013
A/G Holder will be addressing the NAACP.

It is evident that he is going to be talking about the Zimmerman Case.

Will what he promises them be for "Justice" or will it be "Revenge"?

He'll ask for revenge like the last time when Zimmerman got snowballed and convicted for the blacks...

Wait, no, They found him not guilty so they can find him guilty later. Mastermind

A/G Holder will be addressing the NAACP.

It is evident that he is going to be talking about the Zimmerman Case.

Will what he promises them be for "Justice" or will it be "Revenge"?

where is the choice for both?

btw, why address this org that is so biased?

Last edited:
Holder is such a tool. If I were Zimmerman I'd start trying to find a way out of this stupid country.

Now that is an excellent suggestion. Maybe Russia.

Seriously, I expect Holdah to again push for some diagloge on the effects on criminal justice of race. I personally don't think Holdah gives enough emphasis to segments of the african american community that don't push excellence and self-reliance as to other "immigrant groups," realizing of course that but not native americans, we're all immigrant groups. However, Holdah doesn't get much credit for suggesting that blacks aren't committing so many crimes as to support the greater % of african males in jail compared to other groups.

Other than that, Z is about to get his ass sued off in a civil suit. Pass the popcorn.

Maybe Holder, since he hates whites so much will make all the white people leave and take their guns then bang all the white women and turn America bi-racial!!! OMG!!

This is like a white AG addressing the Klan. A sad day for the old republic. I fully expect him to stand up and declare 'by any means necessary.' Lock and load, ladies.

Blacks with brains react pretty much the same as whites with brains. Blacks with no brains react like whites with no brains. Why do we pay so much attention to the no brainers???

Maybe Holder, since he hates whites so much will make all the white people leave and take their guns then bang all the white women and turn America bi-racial!!! OMG!!

kill all the white men and rape the white women

your wet dream revealed

Killing? Rape? White women love the brothers...no force needed

Funny that you decided to go full on bitch and take "leave" as meaning "murder" and "bang" as "rape".

You need on a tiara you little drama queen

kill all the white men and rape the white women

your wet dream revealed

Killing? Rape? White women love the brothers...no force needed

Funny that you decided to go full on bitch and take "leave" as meaning "murder" and "bang" as "rape".

You need on a tiara you little drama queen

most white women think black men are disgusting, and for good reason

This is like a white AG addressing the Klan. A sad day for the old republic. I fully expect him to stand up and declare 'by any means necessary.' Lock and load, ladies.

just like the klan

images

Just like 'em...All White and stu...wait

The race baiters are still peddling shit.

George Zimmerman dated a black girl & took her to prom. He even made flyers & posted them in protest of police abuse of a black man. This shit has completely blown up in their face. The tools are still out there believing the racism crap.

If the FBI was not so busy investigating Zimmerman they could have stopped the Boston Bombing.

Forum List

Back