Holiday Trump Winning: Stocks Set New Records...

Dschrute3

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2016
Happy Holidays y'all! America is great again. WTG Trump! :dance:

Nasdaq and S&P hit record highs, Amazon rises on bets of strong holiday shopping season

U.S. equities opened higher on Friday as investors placed bets on a strong holiday shopping season.

The Nasdaq composite reached an all-time intraday high, rising 0.1 percent as shares of Amazon climbed 0.7 percent.

The S&P 500 also hit an intraday record high at the open, with energy as the best-performing sector. Energy stocks were boosted by a rise in crude prices. Macy's was the best-performing stock in the index.

The Dow Jones industrial average rose 33 points....

More:
Nasdaq and S&P hit record highs, Amazon rises on bets of strong holiday shopping season
DRUDGE REPORT 2017®

The business community has a friend in the WH now instead of an enemy.

I'm glad to see it...but....

The stock market is actually 'speculation', controlled by emotion, faith and fear. Greenberg could come in one day and declare he felt a little 'funky' that day about the stock market, and it could plunge 500 - 1,000 points. Anytime something is that 'unstable', especially when it involves my money / life savings, it makes me a little nervous. It seems to do better with a Republican in charge, but it still makes me a little nervous.

The business community has a friend in the WH now instead of an enemy.

Wise observation. Thanks. :thup:

It’s true. The business climate has a profound affect on the economy as a whole and Trump is a friend of business. 0bama was a self-described enemy of business and they knew it.

Hussein didn't just hate American Business, he hated America. He was raised on vicious hateful Anti-Americanism. It's why so many had a hard time accepting that he was an actual American Citizen. It is truly refreshing having a President who we know loves the country and its People.

Forum List

Back