Hollywood being pressured into having lgbt parents in children films

Will they be showing them having sex or just as a happy family?

I don't know about children's movies, but you see it more and more every day in TV programs. The show "Modern Family" is but one example, and that's one show that never, ever, ever gets watched in my home. Never, Ever.
The same is and will be true for any other show that features any of the LGBT crowd.

I don't know about children's movies, but you see it more and more every day in TV programs. The show "Modern Family" is but one example, and that's one show that never, ever, ever gets watched in my home. Never, Ever.
The same is and will be true for any other show that features any of the LGBT crowd.

Sit comes, where white men are constantly portrayed as morons. Where domestic violence against men is considered not only fine, but funny. Gotta love the hypocrisy of liberals. They cry cry cry about domestic violence, but then make money off of portraying it, and it's a joke to them.

The latest Anger Management trailer shows charlie sheen getting kicked in the balls by some woman. But that's okay.

Hollywood can do whatever they want. The beauty of it is so can I. Turning the TV off can be a great thing.

Sit comes, where white men are constantly portrayed as morons. Where domestic violence against men is considered not only fine, but funny. Gotta love the hypocrisy of liberals. They cry cry cry about domestic violence, but then make money off of portraying it, and it's a joke to them.

The latest Anger Management trailer shows charlie sheen getting kicked in the balls by some woman. But that's okay.

I hate it when they pick on white males......its not funny

Should bring back the Greek and Roman pantheons more. Show them as they were actually depicted in religious texts as lusty, drunken, defacto bisexuals. So instead of worrying about depictions of pro-gay family faire, now you got competing deities who're totally ok with having sex with anything that moves. :) Rut-roh raggy.

Should bring back the Greek and Roman pantheons more. Show them as they were actually depicted in religious texts as lusty, drunken, defacto bisexuals. So instead of worrying about depictions of pro-gay family faire, now you got competing deities who're totally ok with having sex with anything that moves. :) Rut-roh raggy.

Now that is something that should happen so we can see where acceptance of degeneracy actually leads.

Turning the TV off can be a great thing.
You are talking to a guy who spends most of his free time searching the internet for things related to gay sex and transvestites, because... he can't stand gays and the media coverage of gays.

I don't think your advice is applicable.

Forum List

Back