Hollywood has a gun violence problem.

HandleTheTruth

Platinum Member
Apr 26, 2022
I'm fairly certain they are woke over many things. But sex and violence have been staples of the Hollywood movie industry.

But it a lot worse now as the shootouts are more and more common and more outlandish too.

Gone are the interesting drama based movies that were inspiring sobering and simulating.

"Star Wars" is one of the most successful (in terms of profit) movie franchises in the history of film. Hundreds of Billions of dollars in ticket sales, franchise rights, and merchandising.

But ... not one person on Earth would cross the street to see a movie called "Star Peace"

static-assets-upload16537433117791013819.jpg

• Banned

No doubt about it folks.

I'm guilty of loving these movies also.

But he make a decent point.
If you watch the video he makes a good point.

Mix it up, violence here, drama there, slice of life here... too much focus on one genre.

The Bourne series had a lot of violence and shooting too but they were spread out and not outlandish at all a clear plot all through the movie series that made sense.

John Wick is grossly outlandish with absurd and impossible level of shootings that isn't plausible at all and the plot through the series is pure fantasy.

Which is why I consider The Bourne movie series much more enjoyable to watch.

But in most of these movies you have a lone wolf having a melt down and having revenge on those people.

These shooters seem to have the same mindset.

Forum List

Back