Hollywood hates AR-15s and regular magazines, except for tonight, when they love them....

Golden Globes tonight and the Hollywood Celebrities who hate that you want to own and carry a gun, own an AR-15 and regular magazines for your guns.......will be surrounded by AR-15s and regular magazines to make sure they are safe.....

Anti-Gun Hollywood Steps Up Armed Protection for Golden Globes

They need them, to guard against the terrorist attacks they know are coming because Trump killed a terrorist the other day

Golden Globes tonight and the Hollywood Celebrities who hate that you want to own and carry a gun, own an AR-15 and regular magazines for your guns.......will be surrounded by AR-15s and regular magazines to make sure they are safe.....

They need them, to guard against the terrorist attacks they know are coming because Trump killed a terrorist the other day

Iran isn't going to do anything except make noise....Trump killed one of the leaders.......

That is the dumbest statement I’ve heard. I should expect it from a liberal asshole.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back