Hollywood is really screwed up with this Wokeness

Flash

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2014
Florida
Could Hollywood be even more screwed up than they are already?

Yes Sir, they can.

Now they are going to make Superman a goddamn Negro! How fucking idiotic is that?

What is the Negro going to do, fight White Supremacists?

The next Superman will be black: New superhero movie will feature black lead, director and script-writer​

• While no director or star has yet been announced there are several candidates
  • Coates, who expanded the world of Wakanda for Marvel, will write the script
  • After his name was linked with the role, Michael B. Jordan said in late April: 'I'm flattered that people have me in that conversation'
  • But producers could also pick an unknown name, The Hollywood Reporter adds
  • Although it will be the first black Superman on the big screen, it will not be new ground for the DC comic icon
  • A character called Calvin Ellis was first introduced in 2009 series Final Crisis 7, as a Superman from an alternative universe

Yes Sir, they can.

Now they are going to make Superman a goddamn Negro! How fucking idiotic is that?

The next Superman will be black: New superhero movie will feature black lead, director and script-writer​

• After his name was linked with the role, Michael B. Jordan said in late April: 'I'm flattered that people have me in that conversation'
  • Although it will be the first black Superman on the big screen, it will not be new ground for the DC comic icon
  • A character called Calvin Ellis was first introduced in 2009 series Final Crisis 7, as a Superman from an alternative universe
His secret identity will be Shaft Kent.

• Banned
The movie will flop like all the other woke movies.

Just like "Without Remorse" is flopping because they made John Clark a frigging Negro. James Bond a friggin Negro chick. How disgusting!

People like me that enjoy Science Fiction and adventure are the target audience but I'm not paying my money to see that shit. Maybe they expect to make it up with a larger Negro audience. Or maybe being stupid Libtards they can't think at all.

Yes Sir, they can.

Surely only white kryptonite can kill him.

Yes Sir, they can.

Maybe it's a Bizzaro World flick.

• Banned
Superman was White and raised by a White family in rural Kansas.

He wasn't some kinky head pickanny raised by a South Chicago jive ass ghetto momma.

Yes Sir, they can.

The trannies are gonna be pissed!

Just like "Without Remorse" is flopping because they made John Clark a frigging Negro. James Bond a friggin Negro chick. How disgusting!

People like me that enjoy Science Fiction and adventure are the target audience but I'm not paying my money to see that shit. Maybe they expect to make it up with a larger Negro audience. Or maybe being stupid Libtards they can't think at all.
Remember when a new 24 was released with a black Jack Bauer. When it flopped the studio said they always intended it to run only one season.

No I won't see Without Remorse.

Remember when a new 24 was released with a black Jack Bauer. When it flopped the studio said they always intended it to run only one season.

I enjoyed 24 when it was first on but refused to watch it with the Negro on it.

A couple of years ago I think it was HBO that did a series on the Trojan War. About half the actors were Negroes including Achilles. Even the survivor of Troy that went off to found Roman was played by a Negro.

Those shitheads in Hollywood are sick in the mind.

From the commercials I have seen, the title is all they kept from the Clancy novel.

1. In the 1970s, many movies were made with African American actors, but often the scripts were written by Caucasians who often used stereotypes to describe the movies' characters.

2.This is the 2020s. So hopefully African American producers, writers, and actors will make authentic movies about African Americans and even about fictional characters like Superman.

3. Although I have no interest in watching such movies, they can do a lot to instill pride in young African American people, and such movies have the potential to instill positive & constructive values in them, thus hopefully reducing the number of young people who engage in violent crime.

4. Instilling values through entertainment is always more effective than constantly preaching to them that their conduct should be improved.

Yes Sir, they can.

I'm ok with it. Depending on who the black guy is. Meanwhile, Hollyweird needs to make new Shaft and Blade movies...but with white or hispanic or asian guys as the main character. Right?

pedowood 1.png

Forum List

Back