Israel's War Against Hamas - Updates

[ Islamic Superiority, 1400 years of it ]

Hamas: We demand a 100 percent Israeli withdrawal from the West Bank, a 100 percent Israeli withdrawal from half of Jerusalem – including the entire Old City and the Jewish, Christian, and Muslim holy sites – and a 100 percent "right of return" for five million Palestinians to Israel. If Israel accepts this, then we will have a ceasefire and a truce of five years or more. As soon as Israel concedes everything, Hamas will transform itself into a normal political party and the Hamas militia will disband and become part of Palestine's national army.

Associated Press headline: "Hamas official says group would lay down its weapons if a two-state solution is implemented"

Dear Hamas, pro Hamas protesters, and brainwashed indoctrinated people on campuses, I don’t know how to tell you this, so I’m just gonna go ahead and say it.

This won’t be easy for you, so please sit down. Tell me when you’re ready.

Ok. You sure? Ok. Here we go…

Us Jews? We’re not going anywhere! <Gasp>

U.S. “filthy zionists”? Nope. Not going anywhere either.

What you call the IOF? We won’t stop kicking Hamas butt.

You can try to keep us away, kick us off your campuses, and tell us to “Go back where we came from”, but that’s the thing, we are right where we need to be, Israel. And.

We. Ain’t. Going. Anywhere! So where does that leave you? All that time and money you wasted on trying to incite violence and antisemitism?

I’d suggest you cut your losses, start going back to class, and stop wasting your parents’ money.

I’m sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but in my defense, not quite clear what you were thinking.

Did you really think you’d succeed where every other world-leading empire failed? Didn’t you realize that none of those empires exist anymore and the Jews do?

If you didn’t realize that, all the more reason to go back to class. Clearly you haven’t opened a history book in a long time.

I’ll give you A for effort. Nice try. Truly. But antisemites always lose and Jews always win!!

K, back to class.

I do want to do something in appreciation for your efforts, so I’m donating to the IDF in your name.

Thank you on behalf of all Zionists worldwide.

ICJ did NOT decided that Israel is plausibly committing genocide. IT WAS NOT THE ICJ’s decision.

BTW, it was also said in the decision itself, in several places, if one bothers to read it.

Forum List

Back