Soros Puppet in Los Angeles Gets 11 Felony Charges

Don’t know the story behind the story.

Nonetheless, I can speculate a bit by reading between some lines. Pure speculation, all the same.

I’m curious if the Assistant DA maybe (?) was being a bit overzealous in seeking material for defense attorneys concerning the duty of prosecutors to turn over exculpatory information. I don’t think that would excuse the alleged behavior. But it might help explain (misguided) motivation.

The interesting thing is, it doesn't matter why.

But yes, we know which records she accessed.
I didn't claim it did. If anything, if she was doing it to dig up and use dirt on political opponents, she should receive additional penalty.

Political opponents? I don't see anything about that.

Here she is, and by the way, 1998 called, and they want their 2 megapixel camera back.

1714090290855.png

Don’t know the story behind the story.

Nonetheless, I can speculate a bit by reading between some lines. Pure speculation, all the same.

I’m curious if the Assistant DA maybe (?) was being a bit overzealous in seeking material for defense attorneys concerning the duty of prosecutors to turn over exculpatory information. I don’t think that would excuse the alleged behavior. But it might help explain (misguided) motivation.
My guess would be digging for dirt on the Sheriff's Dept. Looking in the personnel files for deputies who had been investigated internally, or reprimanded for conduct of some sort.

Then leak it to the press to gin up public outrage against the Dept...

One of LA County District Attorney George Gascon's top employees, Assistant District Attorney of Ethics and Integrity Operations Diana Teran, has been arrested on 11 felony charges related to the "unauthorized use of data from confidential, statutorily-protected peace officer files."

Basically looking up personal information on political opponents. It's so Soviet that the employee in charge of criminal spying on political opponents has the title "Attorney of Ethics and Integrity Operations."

Perfect.

FAKE NEWS!
Political Persecution!!!!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

You would think that anyone in the public eye would groom themselves better.....If they don't care about themselves they sure don't care about you.
Dude, is this really all you've got?

That's just sad.

Forum List

Back