Holocaust Museum Condemns Treatment Of Syrian Refugees In U.S.

The Holocaust Museum isn't "Jews".

It's a museum.
The Jewish (Shoah) Holocaust Museum :slap:

It's a fucking museum.

Your whole constantly playing the anti-semite card thing is getting pretty silly. I wonder why you didn't have any problem with defcon4's comments.

What kind of museum?...Say it moderator, and i addressed the comments..Try to keep up ok :thup:

Do you think the Museum of the American Indian is the same thing as an actual Native American, too?

And you have not address either of defcon's openly anti-semitic posts in this thread. Could it be because he's on your "side"?

Of course, it's narrative would be about native Americans..and I addressed the morons comments with the video i posted, on the refugees Israel took in. Lucky for you there is no I.Q. test for moderators;)

So, you think we ought to allow them to run our national security policy because they disagree with us? Screw you, you moron!

"While recognizing that security concerns must be fully addressed, we should not turn our backs on the thousands of legitimate refugees."

The United States Holocaust Memorial Museum condemned the U.S. treatment of Syrian refugees on Thursday and compared their plight to the ordeal of Jewish refugees fleeing the Holocaust.

Over half of U.S. governors and a slew of national and local lawmakers have recently said they would turn away Syrian refugees in light of last week's attacks in Paris. During World War II, the U.S. government rejected thousands of Jews fleeing Europe, fearing they were Nazi spies.

Here's the museum's statement:

Acutely aware of the consequences to Jews who were unable to flee Nazism, the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum looks with concern upon the current refugee crisis. While recognizing that security concerns must be fully addressed, we should not turn our backs on the thousands of legitimate refugees.

The Museum calls on public figures and citizens to avoid condemning today’s refugeesas a group. It is important to remember that many are fleeing because they have been targeted by the Assad regime and ISIS for persecution and in some cases elimination on the basis of their identity.​

More: Holocaust Museum Condemns Treatment Of Syrian Refugees In U.S.

This should give anti-refugee Republicans something to think about.

The Holocaust Museum is just a of the federal government. As such, the administrators are just sucking up to their boss, Obama.

Do you think the Museum of the American Indian is the same thing as an actual Native American, too?

And you have not address either of defcon's openly anti-semitic posts in this thread. Could it be because he's on your "side"?
Openly anti-Semitic? Hmmm...OK.... Let's see what I posted:
How many Syrian refugees Israel took in?
It's about jews condemning Americans when they don't practice what they preach...
So if anybody says anything including the word "jew" is immediately anti-Semitic?

"While recognizing that security concerns must be fully addressed, we should not turn our backs on the thousands of legitimate refugees."

The United States Holocaust Memorial Museum condemned the U.S. treatment of Syrian refugees on Thursday and compared their plight to the ordeal of Jewish refugees fleeing the Holocaust.

Over half of U.S. governors and a slew of national and local lawmakers have recently said they would turn away Syrian refugees in light of last week's attacks in Paris. During World War II, the U.S. government rejected thousands of Jews fleeing Europe, fearing they were Nazi spies.

Acutely aware of the consequences to Jews who were unable to flee Nazism, the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum looks with concern upon the current refugee crisis. While recognizing that security concerns must be fully addressed, we should not turn our backs on the thousands of legitimate refugees.

The Museum calls on public figures and citizens to avoid condemning today’s refugeesas a group. It is important to remember that many are fleeing because they have been targeted by the Assad regime and ISIS for persecution and in some cases elimination on the basis of their identity.​

Really? This is funny as hell coming from you. You are so anti jew its funny but now you are backing them?

Tonto claims she is a native but I just can't see how the lakota from the 1800's were that stupid. If they were the cavalry should have eradicated the whole bunch.

Really? This is funny as hell coming from you. You are so anti jew its funny but now you are backing them?

Tonto claims she is a native but I just can't see how the lakota from the 1800's were that stupid. If they were the cavalry should have eradicated the whole bunch.

It's easy to spot a low IQ - the personal attacks.

Oh nothing personal. Just a quick little factual observation.

Aren't you the one who was just whining about personal attacks?

When did I personally attack anyone - who wasn't personally attacking me?

Last edited:
9/11 was 14 years ago, all Muslims have had that long to join 'jihad', yet only maybe 50,000 in total have joined.

That means 1/20,000 of the Muslim faith have joined in Jihad. The rest want what every other human being wants, to live their life and raise their kids.

Cons you need to give up your 'hate all Muslims' meme. It is a false fear that your handlers (Faux News and con-radio) beat into your head every day of your life.

You attack Republicans and conservatives as a group with everything you post.

Yep, and that's "politics" - not personal attacks toward one's race and/or ethnicity.

Yep, and that's "politics" - not personal attacks toward one's race and/or ethnicity.

Only a sanctimonious asshole like you would think Republicans and conservatives are not supposed to feel insulted y your slimy shit.

Yeah...the left has screwed up the memory of the Holocausts as well.....no one has ever turned our back on refugees.....we give more money to more people for more reasons than anyone else in the world.....keeping our people safe is priority number one...second...these refugees can be kept somewhere closer to their home country in the muslim countries where they will feel more comfortable anyway......

the left are such twits....

Only a sanctimonious asshole like you would think Republicans and conservatives are not supposed to feel insulted y your slimy shit.

That's especially funny coming from you! Should I praise Republicans and Conservatives - like you praise Democrats and Liberals? Funny...

Yeah...the left has screwed up the memory of the Holocausts as well.....no one has ever turned our back on refugees.....we give more money to more people for more reasons than anyone else in the world.....keeping our people safe is priority number one...second...these refugees can be kept somewhere closer to their home country in the muslim countries where they will feel more comfortable anyway......

the left are such twits....

Yeah, good old compassionate Conservatives - out of sight and out of mind.

Washington redskin, anyone with any common sense whatsoever would think its best hold off a year or two before letting anyone from over there in here...

That's especially funny coming from you! Should I praise Republicans and Conservatives - like you praise Democrats and Liberals? Funny...
I don't ever whine about people making personal attacks against me. I'm not a sanctimonious little cry baby like you.

I don't ever whine about people making personal attacks against me. I'm not a sanctimonious little cry baby like you.

Well, at least you're smart enough to know that people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw rocks.

Forum List

Back