Holocaust Museum Condemns Treatment Of Syrian Refugees In U.S.

We are under no obligation to take in even 1 refuge. Setup a refuge fund and let liberals donate money to care for them, I doubt they are willing to care for a fraction of the number they want to let in.

There are already countless "Refugee funds", but the people donating to them aren't just "liberals". Every major Christian denomination in this country runs refugee resettlement organizations - and all of them support letting Syrian refugees in.

I don't think there are many "liberals" donating to the National Association of Evangelicals.

We are up to what 34 state governors who now oppose the resettlement of the thousands of refuges the Obama administration wants to take in. Resent polls of the people show only 23% of the people in this country support taking in the thousands of refuges. Charitable organizations are free to fund as many as they wish but the people in this country overwhelmingly do not support this or use of taxpayer money to fund it. We can't even help our own poor rise up out of poverty, the very notion of taking in the poor from other countries is absurd.

You are welcome to your opinion.

Pretty much every Christian organization in this country disagrees with you, though.

LOL that's quite the claim where's your proof of that? Is that a theory or do you have some data or polling to back that up?

There's no "polling" that I know of that polls organizations, but I can give you some links.

Here's what the National Organization of Evangelicals has to say:
Home

Here's what the National Council of Churches has to say:
You can help Syrian refugees. Here's how.

Here's what the Catholic Church has to say:
Bishops’ Migration Chair: U.S. Should Welcome Syrian Refugees, Work For Peace

We are under no obligation to take in even 1 refuge. Setup a refuge fund and let liberals donate money to care for them, I doubt they are willing to care for a fraction of the number they want to let in.

No, like with Bush's Iraq invasion, we will all contribute our tax dollars to help care for Syrian refugees.

Well as you should. Obama is the one who has desperately wanted to overthrow Assad and has been working day and night with Qatar, Saudi Arabia and Turkey to do so.

YOUR ASSHOLE started this whole shebang on a major scale. Bush years were just giving cash to try to overthrow Assad. OBAMA'S TEAM JAKED IT.

Okay, what are you on tonight - booze or crack? Do you actually believe any of the crazy shit you post?

Do you want me to have to post AGAIN the New York Times article that puts the CIA working with Qatar, Turkey and Saudi Arabia?

Look asshole and you can tell all your dogs you can sic on me I will take you out with truth in a heartbeat bitch.

I've got your team not only flushed out. But dead to rights. I told you a long time ago all I was going to do was to hunt left wing media. Get ready baby.

:)

Now back on point. You are the assholes who started this whole shebang in the ME. Specifically trying to take out Assad not having learned your lessons in Egypt/Libya/Yemen.

You really look like fucking assholes now with Putin and Hollande just rocking their asses off while your idiot in the WH had the ROE's so bad all the fly bys didn't mean jack shit.

Here you go douche bag. It's the New York Times mother fucker. Are you on stupid?

:lmao:

Middle East
C.I.A. Said to Aid in Steering Arms to Syrian Opposition

WASHINGTON — A small number of C.I.A. officers are operating secretly in southern Turkey, helping allies decide which Syrian opposition fighters across the border will receive arms to fight the Syrian government, according to American officials and Arab intelligence officers.

The weapons, including automatic rifles, rocket-propelled grenades, ammunition and some antitank weapons, are being funneled mostly across the Turkish border by way of a shadowy network of intermediaries including Syria’s Muslim Brotherhood and paid for by Turkey, Saudi Arabia and Qatar, the officials said.

The C.I.A. officers have been in southern Turkey for several weeks, in part to help keep weapons out of the hands of fighters allied with Al Qaeda or other terrorist groups, one senior American official said. The Obama administration has said it is not providing arms to the rebels, but it has also acknowledged that Syria’s neighbors would do so.

Rest at link:

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/06/21/w...d-in-steering-arms-to-syrian-rebels.html?_r=0

It's about jews condemning Americans when they don't practice what they preach...
Shut up moron Israel always takes in refugees:slap:
Israel takes in Jews. Even killed them in the past to get the ball rolling. Be proud.

It's about jews condemning Americans when they don't practice what they preach...
Israel takes in Jews. Even killed them in the past to get the ball rolling. Be proud.

What are you babbling about Jew hater?

Up to one million Jews have been forced to flee from Arab countries and hundreds of Jewish communities have been ethnically cleansed throughout this century. Most of these refugees now live in Israel and their old homes are no more. In fact, Jews who immigrated to Israel from Arab and Muslim lands and their descendants constitute about 50% of Jewish Israelis.

How many Syrian refugees Israel took in?

It's not about Israel.

Up to one million Jews have been forced to flee from Arab countries and hundreds of Jewish communities have been ethnically cleansed throughout this century. Most of these refugees now live in Israel and their old homes are no more. In fact, Jews who immigrated to Israel from Arab and Muslim lands and their descendants constitute about 50% of Jewish Israelis.

Zionist-hater, my little Zionist. And considering the Christians forced the Jews to convert or die, your kind doesn't have many friends eh. That's why so many Jews died like frightened schoolgirls in the camps., they couldn't even manage to die like men.

How many Syrian refugees Israel took in?

It's not about Israel.

This thread isn't about Jews - it's about Syrian refugees.

It's not about Israel.

You made it about Jews, Pocahontas:thup:

It's not about Israel.

Zionist-hater, my little Zionist. And considering the Christians forced the Jews to convert or die, your kind doesn't have many friends eh. That's why so many Jews died like frightened schoolgirls in the camps., they couldn't even manage to die like men.

it bothers you that Jews are strong in Israel.....Poor boy:itsok:

No, he didn't. defcon4 did.

They are nothing like strong, and wouldn't still be there if we hadn't save their asses, many times.

They are nothing like strong, and wouldn't still be there if we hadn't save their asses, many times.

Israel is capable of incinerating the entire middle east. They also have the most powerful military in the region:cool:

No, he didn't. defcon4 did.

Reread the title again Mr moderator :slap:

Israel is capable of incinerating the entire middle east. They also have the most powerful military in the region:cool:

And yet they still can act like men, since the US is their babysitter (and protector) and Europe their scold (and nightmare)...

And yet they still can act like men, since the US is their babysitter (and protector) and Europe their scold (and nightmare)...

Nah we only save the Jew haters from being incinerated

The Holocaust Museum isn't "Jews".

It's a museum.
The Jewish (Shoah) Holocaust Museum :slap:

It's a fucking museum.

Your whole constantly playing the anti-semite card thing is getting pretty silly. I wonder why you didn't have any problem with defcon4's comments.

What kind of museum?...Say it moderator, and i addressed the comments..Try to keep up ok :thup:

Do you think the Museum of the American Indian is the same thing as an actual Native American, too?

And you have not address either of defcon's openly anti-semitic posts in this thread. Could it be because he's on your "side"?

Forum List

Back