HOLY SHIT!!!...Wikileaks Releases Nearly 20,000 Hacked DNC Emails

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Just a STARTING POINT kids, as we go through them...Keep watching as THE HACKED DNC E-MAILS SINK both the Hildebeast, and the DemoRAT party as one of MASS CORRUPTION and DIRTY tricks.....MORE COMING!!!!!

Yep, already colluded.to fuck sanders....Democrats are so corrupt....and they even attacked his religion....I mean only the Klan and blacks still hate jews.......hmmmmmm

Just a STARTING POINT kids, as we go through them...Keep watching as THE HACKED DNC E-MAILS SINK both the Hildebeast, and the DemoRAT party as one of MASS CORRUPTION and DIRTY tricks.....MORE COMING!!!!!

You would have thought these people would have learned their lesson with Snowden.

Just read it on drudge. This should be the ultimate tresure trove.

• Wikileaks Proves Primary Was Rigged: DNC Undermined Democracy
    observer.com ^ | 7/22/2016 | Michael Sainato
    On July 25, the Democratic National Convention will begin in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. To commensurate the event and its embrace of corrupt politician Hillary Clinton as the Democratic nominee, Wikileaks is releasing thousands of DNC/Clinton emails. In its recent leak of 20,000 DNC emails from January 2015 to May 2016, DNC staff discuss how to deal with Bernie Sanders’ popularity as a challenge to Clinton’s candidacy. Instead of treating Sanders as a viable candidate for the Democratic ticket, the DNC worked against him and his campaign to ensure Clinton received the nomination. One email from DNC deputy communications director Eric Walker...

I am willing to bet Helly just lost the majority of the Sander's supporters.. That this bitch is a candidate for the Presidency is a fucking disgrace.

So you people like to use criminals as a fact finding mission, how nice, but bitch about black thugs...

WIKILEAKS ... DNC's Christina Freundlich proposes fake offensive Trump job ad on Craiglist

She was placing ads stating the RealDonaldTrump was looking for women for ...well use your imagination!

Wikileaks ^
| May 18, 2016 | Christina Freundlich - DNC

2A53743900000578-0-image-a-15_1436333240219.jpg

What a cutie, perhaps she's looking for SOME ACTION.... female, probably!

I am willing to bet Helly just lost the majority of the Sander's supporters.. That this bitch is a candidate for the Presidency is a fucking disgrace.

I can hardly with to see 20,000 IRATE Bern fans, going APE SHIT in Philly, time for a 6 pac and some munchies as we watch Chicago 1968 ALL OVER AGAIN!!!!

I can hardly with to see 20,000 IRATE Bern fans, going APE SHIT in Philly, time for a 6 pac and some munchies as we watch Chicago 1968 ALL OVER AGAIN!!!!
I know.. I'm going to watch just to see if some slug liberal gets his ass kicked there.. LMAO

So you people like to use criminals as a fact finding mission, how nice, but bitch about black thugs...

Lolwut
Hacking is a crime....using so called 411 from criminals makes the 411 unacceptable...
^^ Helly Zombie cares more about the Corrupt Cracka ticket being hacked..
Good for her, I bet it helps her sleep at night, and a bolted door lock to keep Bill out...

Just like your prognostications of all the dead cops during the RNC convention..

Lolwut
Hacking is a crime....using so called 411 from criminals makes the 411 unacceptable...
^^ Helly Zombie cares more about the Corrupt Cracka ticket being hacked..
Good for her, I bet it helps her sleep at night, and a bolted door lock to keep Bill out...
zOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOM right over your pointy stupid head

Forum List

Back