HOLY SHIT!!!...Wikileaks Releases Nearly 20,000 Hacked DNC Emails

So you people like to use criminals as a fact finding mission, how nice, but bitch about black thugs...

Lolwut
Hacking is a crime....using so called 411 from criminals makes the 411 unacceptable...
^^ Helly Zombie cares more about the Corrupt Cracka ticket being hacked..
Good for her, I bet it helps her sleep at night, and a bolted door lock to keep Bill out...
zOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOM right over your pointy stupid head
I know, you are stupid, how is that Green Zone thread going? ISIS ever get there?

Hacking is a crime....using so called 411 from criminals makes the 411 unacceptable...
Good for her, I bet it helps her sleep at night, and a bolted door lock to keep Bill out...
I know, you are stupid, how is that Green Zone thread going? ISIS ever get there?
What's wrong dumb dumb? Hard to continually make excuses for your criminal candidate? I'd be pissy too.. TOO fucking bad..

I am willing to bet Helly just lost the majority of the Sander's supporters.. That this bitch is a candidate for the Presidency is a fucking disgrace.

I can hardly with to see 20,000 IRATE Bern fans, going APE SHIT in Philly, time for a 6 pac and some munchies as we watch Chicago 1968 ALL OVER AGAIN!!!!
Just like your prognostications of all the dead cops during the RNC convention..

No I was hoping for Dead skells like yourself!

What's wrong dumb dumb? Hard to continually make excuses for your criminal candidate? I'd be pissy too.. TOO fucking bad..
She is not my candidate, that is your fallacy....trying to think....

I am willing to bet Helly just lost the majority of the Sander's supporters.. That this bitch is a candidate for the Presidency is a fucking disgrace.

I can hardly with to see 20,000 IRATE Bern fans, going APE SHIT in Philly, time for a 6 pac and some munchies as we watch Chicago 1968 ALL OVER AGAIN!!!!
Just like your prognostications of all the dead cops during the RNC convention..

I doubt you have a Wii or WiiU....And being an octogenarian could see the display....

I doubt you have a Wii or WiiU....And being an octogenarian could see the display....
But I don't live in a garage, like you do!

LMAO Ok, that was some funny shit ;)

I don't have a garage, I have a barn..it goes with a thing called a farm...Are you familiar with that?

I don't have a garage, I have a barn..it goes with a thing called a farm...Are you familiar with that?
Too easy.. Not going to touch it. LMAO

OK, you live with the PIGS...Thank GOD you don't live close by...the SMELL!

• Leaked emails reveal Politico reporter made 'agreement' to send advanced Clinton story to DNC
    Business Insider ^ | 7/22/2016 | Oliver Darcy
    An influential reporter at Politico made an apparent "agreement" with the Democratic National Committee to let it review a story about Hillary Clinton's fundraising machine before it was submitted to his editors, leaked emails published by WikiLeaks on Friday revealed. Reporter Kenneth Vogel sent an advanced copy of his story to DNC national press secretary Mark Paustenbach in late April. The email's subject line read: "per agreement ... any thoughts appreciated."
OH SHIT....SO MUCH MORE COMING!!!!!!!

you don't keep pigs in a barn...gheesh, where do you people come from..??

• Leaked emails reveal Politico reporter made 'agreement' to send advanced Clinton story to DNC
    Business Insider ^ | 7/22/2016 | Oliver Darcy
    An influential reporter at Politico made an apparent "agreement" with the Democratic National Committee to let it review a story about Hillary Clinton's fundraising machine before it was submitted to his editors, leaked emails published by WikiLeaks on Friday revealed. Reporter Kenneth Vogel sent an advanced copy of his story to DNC national press secretary Mark Paustenbach in late April. The email's subject line read: "per agreement ... any thoughts appreciated."
OH SHIT....SO MUCH MORE COMING!!!!!!!

October surprise coming as well by none other than Julian Assange.. Suppose to be "a daisy." LOL

They stay in the Waldorf?...You fucking liar and FOOL!

pigs-in-a-barn.jpg

Oh my! Those Politically Correct Democrats are kind of nasty when the cameras are off,eh? Here's a gem from one of the DNC strategists:
"This could make several points difference with my peeps. My Southern Baptist peeps would draw a big difference between a Jew and an atheist."

They stay in the Waldorf?...You fucking liar and FOOL!

pigs-in-a-barn.jpg
yeah, in the winter....if you are a CAFO and can afford such a nice hotel...

Forum List

Back