Holy shit!

Onyx

Gold Member
Dec 17, 2015
You can welcome me back later.

So remember when that senior Russian diplomat went public and said that the Trump campaign was in contact with officials in the Russian Federation several months ago, and the Trump campaign denied it? I believe you guys explicitly stated that he was a paid Hillary shill. Still think so?

How long before the Trump administration gets impeached for high treason?

So remember when that senior Russian diplomat went public and said that the Trump campaign was in contact with officials in the Russian Federation several months ago, and the Trump campaign denied it? I believe you guys explicitly stated that he was a paid Hillary shill. Still think so?

I'm guessing 24 business hours.

ZOMG!

keep Donnie around and investigate everyone that comes in contact with him for the next four years .. that could be the only way to make him run an honest term.

Forum List

Back