🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Holy toledo! Clinton and Trump are in a statistical dead heat in NBC poll.

Wow. Just wow. This has come about sooner than I expected because Trump hasn't even competed against Clinton to any degree yet.

And Trump slays Cruz and Kasich in the national.

Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton in a statistical dead heat in new NBC poll showing close November match-up
  • There's just two points separating Hillary Clinton from Republican Donald Trump according to a new general election tracking poll

• The poll also shows the discord among Republicans with only about half of Trump and Ted Cruz's vowing to support the other GOP candidate

• Primary polling has Trump comfortably ahead of his Republican rivals, while Clinton bests Bernie Sanders by six points
331DA70800000578-3536847-image-a-52_1460504615737.jpg

and....

And on the Republican side, nationally, Trump remains way ahead.

The Donald stands at 46 percent, while Cruz receives 30 percent.

Ohio Gov. John Kasich is down two points at 16 percent.

Trump and Clinton in a statistical dead heat in new NBC poll
Clinton is beatable, she has weaknesses just like all of them.

you can bet your bottom dollar EVERY "poll" with Hillary clobbering Trump in the general is a bunch of BULLSHIT. Paid by the GOP and DNC. Hillary will get killed- mark my words in a head to head.

you can bet your bottom dollar EVERY "poll" with Hillary clobbering Trump in the general is a bunch of BULLSHIT. Paid by the GOP and DNC. Hillary will get killed- mark my words in a head to head.
. . . the mind of the deranged like you, yes. Kasich can beat her still, maybe. The GOP brand has become very tainted in this election season.

Never mind this same mentality led many to believe Romney was going to beat Obama the last time and we had the dumbshittery of "un-skewing" polls. I still get a kick out of Dick "the Dick" Morris' youtube video explaining how it was going to go down Now we have a bunch who can't understand that outside of a small core Trump base infesting mostly the GOP that most people just aren't into him.

Do you all remember the far right wing insanity in the last few days of the election in 2012 as they were so sure Romney was going to win in a landslide. When he got beat in a land slide, instead, all of the discussion by the freeks was that the election was stolen instead of "maybe we should recheck our hole cards."

Never mind this same mentality led many to believe Romney was going to beat Obama the last time and we had the dumbshittery of "un-skewing" polls. I still get a kick out of Dick "the Dick" Morris' youtube video explaining how it was going to go down Now we have a bunch who can't understand that outside of a small core Trump base infesting mostly the GOP that most people just aren't into him.
A small core? That's what you believe? Lot's of Americans are not happy with the way things are going, especially with their pocketbooks. Always remember, the economy Trumps everything else. Without a decent economy little else really matters, you can't do shit about it.

Voting establishment left or right will change nothing.

Trump would destroy hiLIARy in the general. He's excited people and he's talking common sense. .

Of course that cannot be allowed. Everyone knows that it's hiLIARy's turn.

The GOP must stop Trump and nominate a milquetoast. It's for your own good.

5e4fe50f17ec1542c9062b8288859b6e.jpg
republic_rats.jpg

Yup, another GOP sacrificial Milquetoast lamb. They want another loser like Romney. Trump's just speaking too much truth. He wants to secure our border, reform Immigration, and negotiate Trade Deals that actually benefit American Citizens. The Establishment Elites hate for him for it. They enjoy the status quo. They're members of a Ruling Class Elite. I mean it's so bad now, GOP 'leaders' are actually openly supporting Clinton over their own.

Some will never forgive the Republican Party for what it's done this Election. They're leaving the Party, and they won't be returning. If they stop Trump from getting the Nomination, the Party is doomed. Clinton will easily win and the Democrats will rule the roost for many years to come. But GOP 'leadership' doesn't care. As long as they're still members of the Ruling Class Elite, they don't care if the Democrats run the show. As long as the staus quo is maintained, they're content.

You Trump supporters are stupid, and if you get your way with the nomination, you will find out just how stupid you are on election day. Your family and friends will never let you vote again.

Last edited:
heres your poll
Polling Data
PollDateSampleMoEClinton (D)Trump (R)Spread

RCP Average 3/16 - 4/2 -- -- 49.1 38.7 Clinton +10.4
McClatchy/Marist 3/29 - 3/31 1066 RV 3.0 50 41 Clinton +9
IBD/TIPP 3/28 - 4/2 819 RV 3.5 47 35 Clinton +12
PPP (D) 3/24 - 3/26 1083 RV 3.0 48 41 Clinton +7
FOX News 3/20 - 3/22 1016 RV 3.0 49 38 Clinton +11
Bloomberg 3/19 - 3/22 815 LV 3.4 54 36 Clinton +18
Quinnipiac 3/16 - 3/21 1451 RV 2.6 46 40 Clinton +6
CBS News/NY Times 3/17 - 3/20 1058 RV 4.0 50 40 Clinton +10
All General Election: Trump vs. Clinton Polling Data

Look at your dates. BTW even though PPP is a D polling company, I trust them the most. They are really the best. And even though that poll is a couple of weeks back Clinton is only 7 points up and normally PPP has a margin of 5.

So the next poll they come out with I'll be watching for it.

we will see if eds posts that one or stfu

--LOL

heres your poll
Polling Data
PollDateSampleMoEClinton (D)Trump (R)Spread

RCP Average 3/16 - 4/2 -- -- 49.1 38.7 Clinton +10.4
McClatchy/Marist 3/29 - 3/31 1066 RV 3.0 50 41 Clinton +9
IBD/TIPP 3/28 - 4/2 819 RV 3.5 47 35 Clinton +12
PPP (D) 3/24 - 3/26 1083 RV 3.0 48 41 Clinton +7
FOX News 3/20 - 3/22 1016 RV 3.0 49 38 Clinton +11
Bloomberg 3/19 - 3/22 815 LV 3.4 54 36 Clinton +18
Quinnipiac 3/16 - 3/21 1451 RV 2.6 46 40 Clinton +6
CBS News/NY Times 3/17 - 3/20 1058 RV 4.0 50 40 Clinton +10
All General Election: Trump vs. Clinton Polling Data

Look at your dates. BTW even though PPP is a D polling company, I trust them the most. They are really the best. And even though that poll is a couple of weeks back Clinton is only 7 points up and normally PPP has a margin of 5.

So the next poll they come out with I'll be watching for it.

we will see if eds posts that one or stfu
why not? the truth never hurt me......that's why I became a Dem after a lifetime of repub crappola
--LOL

Wow. Just wow. This has come about sooner than I expected because Trump hasn't even competed against Clinton to any degree yet.

And Trump slays Cruz and Kasich in the national.

Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton in a statistical dead heat in new NBC poll showing close November match-up
  • There's just two points separating Hillary Clinton from Republican Donald Trump according to a new general election tracking poll

• The poll also shows the discord among Republicans with only about half of Trump and Ted Cruz's vowing to support the other GOP candidate

• Primary polling has Trump comfortably ahead of his Republican rivals, while Clinton bests Bernie Sanders by six points
331DA70800000578-3536847-image-a-52_1460504615737.jpg

and....

And on the Republican side, nationally, Trump remains way ahead.

The Donald stands at 46 percent, while Cruz receives 30 percent.

Ohio Gov. John Kasich is down two points at 16 percent.

Trump and Clinton in a statistical dead heat in new NBC poll

That poll is silly. There is no third party candidate drawing 16% at this time.

Contrast the claim in the thread title with the truth in the OP's link:

In a head-to-head match-up, the new NBC News/SurveyMonkey Weekly Election Tracking poll shows Clinton with 38 percent support and Trump with 36 percent support from registered voters, for a difference of two, which is just slightly outside the poll's error estimate of plus or minus 1.3 percent.

Read more: Trump and Clinton in a statistical dead heat in new NBC poll
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Those polls are outliers, way on the outside from the others.

Yeah, sure. face it dude, Trump is going to be the next president in spite of the corrupt media and the corrupt establishment in both parties.

Maybe all you libs can move to Myanmar.

Forum List

Back