Home Depot Allows Black Employee (Bernie Supporter) To Wear 'America Was Never Great' Hat To Work

How insulting!

nws-home-depot-hat-071ae2187c3fa738.jpg

NYC Home Depot staffer wears 'America Was Never Great' hat

Hopefully everyone who walked by said "fuck you" to her and left the store.

Because I'm sure if she were white he'd throw up a picture of a flat in Amsterdam or Munich? Or London (depending on her ethnicity of origin)?

What story would that tell?

And what of you leftists and the pictures of white people in trailers?

The implication is she's black, and therefore "not American".

Wow, that is an insanely stupid interpretation.

I took it as "if you hate America and think you have it bad, here is the alternative that those who never came here face."

Africa sucks, people who live there are mostly in poverty and primitive conditions. Black people in America live FAR better lives than Africans do.

I like this hat. I wonder if Home Depot will let one of their employees wear one?

white_supremst_2000x1124.jpg

Because I'm sure if she were white he'd throw up a picture of a flat in Amsterdam or Munich? Or London (depending on her ethnicity of origin)?

What story would that tell?

And what of you leftists and the pictures of white people in trailers?

The implication is she's black, and therefore "not American".

Wow, that is an insanely stupid interpretation.

I took it as "if you hate America and think you have it bad, here is the alternative that those who never came here face."

Africa sucks, people who live there are mostly in poverty and primitive conditions. Black people in America live FAR better lives than Africans do.

Really? If that was the reasoning, why not a hut in Mongolia?

Forum List

Back