Home Depot Allows Black Employee (Bernie Supporter) To Wear 'America Was Never Great' Hat To Work

12072792_1693055027631447_7607554305084946595_n.png

Oh, were you under the impression that this thread was about Trump ?

Its about proving that America is not great...not with that Strange Galoot as Republican candidate..by the way I do not mean to give an impression that I give a shit what you think fart breath:2up:

I agree, America is not great NOW.

This woman however is claiming America has NEVER been great, and millions of Americans will eagerly disagree with her. Now as a lib, you of course agree with her.

Its about proving that America is not great...not with that Strange Galoot as Republican candidate..by the way I do not mean to give an impression that I give a shit what you think fart breath:2up:

This woman however is claiming America has NEVER been great, and millions of Americans will eagerly disagree with her. Now as a lib, you of course agree with her.
America is doing bad. No doubt. But it was once great and God willing...it will be again.

Here's a black man with a doctorate that pretty much agrees with me, leftist retards. Read the comments and see just how many black americans agree that blacks were better off before integration. Read 'er and weep you uninformed, cloistered idiots:

Ask Black America: Are We Better Off From Integration? – Your Black World

They were better off in some ways, like having more two parent homes, more black owned businesses, more civic pride, less crime in their neighborhoods, but, back then they had lynching, segregation would empower certain racist individuals to pick on blacks in a cruel way. Segregation at that time was not Equal, one side had more rights than the other which was the biggest improvement with it's ending. Granted, I think that was another era and people were just different back then, They probably had more harmony inside the black community than today,
But today, black people actually have much more opportunity and upward mobility, they all havn't realized it yet, same as some other folks

America is doing bad. No doubt. But it was once great and God willing...it will be again.

I sincerely dream of that being the case !!

Vets blast ‘fraud’ Trump over claim he raised $6 million: ‘His mouth writes checks no one can cash’
A veterans’ advocacy group weighed in on the Washington Post’s Saturday revelation that GOP candidate Donald Trump did not, as he claimed, raise $6 million for veterans at a January fundraiser.
This already got smacked down earlier, Toby. Try again.
giphy.gif
Yep, we are going to vote for Trump...he's going to round all of you leftists up...take you to FEMA camps in chains, have some scientists come in and plant receiver chips in your heads that connect to remotes/video game controllers so we can control you like video game characters...have a fighter jet drop a bomb in a grassy field make a huge hole and play a real life game of lemmings with you traitors! Best thing is....you'll be sentient the whole time but you'll have no control over any of your movements.

Don't fall down the hole, Tyrone!

Forum List

Back