Home Depot Allows Black Employee (Bernie Supporter) To Wear 'America Was Never Great' Hat To Work

Some of you people really ought to I don't know , READ, the COTUS. the first amendment does NOT guarantee you free speech at your place of employment. It ONLY pertains to the government.

Why people believe free speech means they can say anything they want without consequence is just beyond me.

Well, other than the obvious fact that most people are stupid wastes of oxygen.

The constitution applies, for example, constitutional principles to prevent discrimination over sex, gender, race, and religious belief. That necessarily covers speech as well, albeit to a limited degree.

Yeah laws that force businesses to not discriminate are 100% unconstitutional. That is a fucking fact.

But even if you disagreed with that, you can be sure that as a business owner I can say "no shirts with religious motifs may be worn at work" and that would be legal under current law.

You have NO expectations of freedom of speech from your employer. NONE.

And further you dumb fuck , think it out. If the COTUS applied. Employers could not bar their employees from carrying guns to work. You would be entitled to have a lawyer present at any disciplinary meeting, you could refuse to take a drug test and they couldn't fire you, etc etc etc.

Some of you people really ought to I don't know , READ, the COTUS. the first amendment does NOT guarantee you free speech at your place of employment. It ONLY pertains to the government.

Why people believe free speech means they can say anything they want without consequence is just beyond me.

The constitution applies, for example, constitutional principles to prevent discrimination over sex, gender, race, and religious belief. That necessarily covers speech as well, albeit to a limited degree.

Yeah laws that force businesses to not discriminate are 100% unconstitutional. That is a fucking fact.

But even if you disagreed with that, you can be sure that as a business owner I can say "no shirts with religious motifs may be worn at work" and that would be legal under current law.

And further you dumb fuck , think it out. If the COTUS applied. Employers could not bar their employees from carrying guns to work. You would be entitled to have a lawyer present at any disciplinary meeting, you could refuse to take a drug test and they couldn't fire you, etc etc etc.

Are you always this irrational and child-like, or was it just a lousy night's sleep? LMAO, what a little c*nt you are.

The Civil Rights act of 1964 has been held up as Constitutional over and over and over. "Fact" my ass. Cry more you little twat.

Are you always this irrational and child-like, or was it just a lousy night's sleep? LMAO, what a little c*nt you are.

I just have a low tolerance for the uneducated.

The COTUS guards your rights from GOVERNMENT intrusion. LAWS protect you from individuals or businesses.

The COTUS guards your rights from GOVERNMENT intrusion. LAWS protect you from individuals or businesses.

The law is based on the 14th Amendment OF THE CONSTITUTION, you water-headed dumbfuck.

The law is based on the 14th Amendment OF THE CONSTITUTION, you water-headed dumbfuck.

What law? There is no law stating I can't prohibit my employees from wearing religious shirts, etc etc.

You have ZERO freedom of speech when it comes to your employer.

NONE, ZILCH, NADA

Get it now chowder head?

Oh but please tell me you were claiming the CRA of 1964 is based on the 14th Amendment. Please make that claim, I would love to tear it to shreds.

What law? There is no law stating I can't prohibit my employees from wearing religious shirts, etc etc.

NONE, ZILCH, NADA

Get it now chowder head?

Oh but please tell me you were claiming the CRA of 1964 is based on the 14th Amendment. Please make that claim, I would love to tear it to shreds.

Are you one of those segregationists that still thinks it's 1850 and the 10th amendment rules all? Lemme guess, are you also a tax protester? Got a few IRS agents on your tail because you're mad at Woodrow Wilson?

LMAO @ the dimwit fucks who make it all too clear how we got to this point where a carnival barking reality show host may have nuclear codes in January.

NONE, ZILCH, NADA

Get it now chowder head?

Are you one of those segregationists that still thinks it's 1850 and the 10th amendment rules all? Lemme guess, are you also a tax protester? Got a few IRS agents on your tail because you're mad at Woodrow Wilson?

LMAO @ the dimwit fucks who make it all too clear how we got to this point where a carnival barking reality show host may have nuclear codes in January.

Not at all. I'm just smarter than you

Now, you didn't answer the question. Do you make the claim that the CRA of 1964 is based on the 14th Amendment?

NONE, ZILCH, NADA

Get it now chowder head?

Now, you didn't answer the question. Do you make the claim that the CRA of 1964 is based on the 14th Amendment?

Not at all, it's the Supreme Court that makes that argument.

Employers are disallowed from engaging in certain discrimination with respect to speech. This is a fact. Therefore, your first amendment rights stay with you even as you enter the holy workplace.

It's never too late in your miserable life to learn something, sweetie.

NONE, ZILCH, NADA

Get it now chowder head?

Employers are disallowed from engaging in certain discrimination with respect to speech. This is a fact. Therefore, your first amendment rights stay with you even as you enter the holy workplace.

Feel free to show one example of a situation where an employer was prohibited from denying an employee free speech. Just one.

You , of course, will not be able to.

I don't allow any political shit in the workplace

Better watch it GaryDog says the first amendment prohibits you from doing that.

LOL what a fucking moron.

No it doesn't. In my employee handbook it spells out the dress code quite clearly

No pins , buttons brooches etc are allowed. No loose jewelry, no hoop earrings etc.

And they can talk about politics all they want just not with customers or if I deem it's disrupting the work environment

NONE, ZILCH, NADA

Get it now chowder head?

Feel free to show one example of a situation where an employer was prohibited from denying an employee free speech. Just one.

An employer cannot fire one employee for a political viewpoint in favor of another viewpoint. An employer CAN have blanket rules about political/religious/controversial discussions in the work place, but the prohibition in workplace discrimination in that regard is an extension of the First Amendment in the work place.

I realize this is a nuanced point, and not a blunt, dumb fucking hammer over the head like you probably need in order to absorb anything, but it's true nonetheless.

Jury Awards $240,000 to Muslim Truck Drivers In  EEOC Religious Discrimination Suit

NONE, ZILCH, NADA

Get it now chowder head?

An employer cannot fire one employee for a political viewpoint in favor of another viewpoint. An employer CAN have blanket rules about political/religious/controversial discussions in the work place, but the prohibition in workplace discrimination in that regard is an extension of the First Amendment in the work place.

I realize this is a nuanced point, and not a blunt, dumb fucking hammer over the head like you probably need in order to absorb anything, but it's true nonetheless.

Jury Awards $240,000 to Muslim Truck Drivers In EEOC Religious Discrimination Suit

We're talking about freedom of speech and you introduce a case about religion? LOL hahahahaha you dumb fuck

Jury Awards $240,000 to Muslim Truck Drivers In EEOC Religious Discrimination Suit

We're talking about freedom of speech and you introduce a case about religion? LOL hahahahaha you dumb fuck

So you don't know what's in the First Amendment? Is that it?

we were discussing FREEDOM OF SPEECH, not the first Amendment in general.

we were discussing FREEDOM OF SPEECH, not the first Amendment in general.

How fucking retarded are you? Like, do you have a diagnosis?

Forum List

Back