Home Depot Allows Black Employee (Bernie Supporter) To Wear 'America Was Never Great' Hat To Work

I like this hat. I wonder if Home Depot will let one of their employees wear one?

white_supremst_2000x1124.jpg

I'm sure they will. Don't get mad when people rightly assume you're a water-headed moron.

Because I'm sure if she were white he'd throw up a picture of a flat in Amsterdam or Munich? Or London (depending on her ethnicity of origin)?

What story would that tell?

And what of you leftists and the pictures of white people in trailers?

The implication is she's black, and therefore "not American".

Wow, that is an insanely stupid interpretation.

I took it as "if you hate America and think you have it bad, here is the alternative that those who never came here face."

Africa sucks, people who live there are mostly in poverty and primitive conditions. Black people in America live FAR better lives than Africans do.

Really? If that was the reasoning, why not a hut in Mongolia?

Black people came from Mongolia? :eek:

Because I'm sure if she were white he'd throw up a picture of a flat in Amsterdam or Munich? Or London (depending on her ethnicity of origin)?

What story would that tell?

And what of you leftists and the pictures of white people in trailers?

The implication is she's black, and therefore "not American".

Wow, that is an insanely stupid interpretation.

I took it as "if you hate America and think you have it bad, here is the alternative that those who never came here face."

Africa sucks, people who live there are mostly in poverty and primitive conditions. Black people in America live FAR better lives than Africans do.

Really? If that was the reasoning, why not a hut in Mongolia?

Black people came from Mongolia? :eek:
Sheeeeeiiiiiiit! Don't you know they wuz everyone? Best be checkin' yo hizteruh book n shit!

By the way, this really is stupid of Home Depot to allow this cretin to wear something that makes a very divisive ststement. This is bound to create a disturbance among this stores employees.

That's YOUR truth. My truth is, America has been great.
Not so much now, but it has been.
The only time its been "great" for guys like you is when you had white male AA. If you call needing help because you cant compete on your own "great" then you definitely have low standards.

Last edited:
By the way, this really is stupid of Home Depot to allow this cretin to wear something that makes a very divisive ststement. This is bound to create a disturbance among this stores employees.
Maybe, it's NYC though. I am sure it is completely possible that a business could be employing 100% democratic voter employees out there.

this thread drew the resident white supremacists like moths to a flame :clap2:
is that why your here?....spit on any Asian people lately?....
Why? Do you need to be spat on?
apparently you dont know dottie yet....ill give you some time....
Maybe you're right.
go to the flame zone........if he posts it wont take long.....

The only time its been "great" for guys like you is when you had white male AA. If you call needing help because you cant compete on your own "great" then you definitely have low standards.

LOL don't tell the NAACP that, their heads would explode.

They already know about this. They are just here to combat the reactions of poor whites that do everything in their power to gain their upper hand back.

They already know about this. They are just here to combat the reactions of poor whites that do everything in their power to gain their upper hand back.

LOL the NAACP would throw a fit if you suggested getting rid of AA laws and letting blacks compete on their own merits.

We had plenty of competition from each other, and America was the envy of the world.
Still is, and that's why it's still the #1 destination for people all around the world.

On one hand this is stupid of Home Depot to allow this, but then again the cretin may be trying to set them up.
If they make her take the hat off, she may run to the NAACP or ACLU, and the next thing you know there's a lawsuit with the claim that Home Depot is suppressing her from expressing her racial rage.

Forum List

Back